[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mtf rape fetish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: rape.jpg (84 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
84 KB, 425x282
Is it common for mtfs to have the fetish of being raped or is that actually a weird thing?
>>
>>5513083
I mean I'm mtf and I kinda have it.
>>
>>5513083
I've got one, but I think that's more a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that I got raped when I was 12
>>
>>5513158

Greentext story?
>>
Try having forced fem/rape fantasies bud. When I was in male mode, I had fantasies of being sent to prison and a big guy forcing me to dress/act like hi bitch and take female hormones to grow breasts and look good for him. I also used to have sexual fantasies in high school when I saw a cute teen boy, i'd imagine both of us dressed as cute girls and having sex with each other. Transitioned and the fantasies still have never left me. I probably won't last much longer.
>>
File: big_guy.jpg (30 KB, 288x300) Image search: [Google]
big_guy.jpg
30 KB, 288x300
>>5513179

>a big guy forcing me to dress/act like hi bitch and take female hormones to grow breasts and look good for him
>>
>>5513159
>be 12
>best friend's older brother sells coke
>convinces us to try some
>high as fuck and feel amazing
>keep coming over and begging him for coke
>after like 2 weeks he says he won't give it to me for free anymore
>I have no money, cause I'm fucking 12, so he says his friend wants to "spend some time with me" and I say ok cause I'm too sheltered to understand what's happening and I'm jonesing bad
>friend comes over and takes me into brother's room
>second door closes he tosses me on the bed, starts taking off my pants
>start crying and try to squirm away and kick him
>dude jumps on me and starts punching me in the face until I stop struggling, gets my pants off, pulls his down, spits on his dick and just goes for it
>I'm crying and screaming and shit and he starts choking me so I can't scream
>pass out
>wake up, he's pulling his pants back up and walks out
>I kinda get my shit together and walk out after him
>brother throws a little baggy at me and they both laugh while I immediately rip it open and start snorting it while still crying
This continued for about 2 years until my parents caught on that I was on drugs and moved us across the country, which I'm really glad they did. By the end I just felt numb inside, I would just lay there and stare at the ceiling and count the minutes until I could put my clothes back on and get high
>>
>>5513269

I was hoping I'd be able to masturbate to your story but that was just depressing as fuck desu. Damn...
>>
>>5513269
rock HARD
>>
>>5513288

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMqfWoFjgto
>>
>>5513083
its called agp
>>
I used to have it too, now Im 2 months into mones and i think i dont have it anymore
>>
>>5513083
I'm MTF and I find rape fetish disgusting.
>>
>>5513083
Yeah, it's pretty hot.
I think sex for mtfs is primarily foreplay, and rape play is a lot of foreplay.
>>
>>5513269
>This continued for about 2 years until my parents caught on that I was on drugs
>2 years
>2 fucking years
>to realize your 14 YEAR OLD SON IS A FUCKING COCK ADDICT
>shit, i meant coke addict
rape or no rape, you woulda been fucked over by the retardedness of your parent
>>
>>5513083
I dunno if rape is what people imagine in a rape fantasy. It seems more like a bratty ravishment fantasy... where it's relatively consensual as the person in question actually does want it, but they want their control to be stripped away from them so that they can reach a new level of submissiveness.
>>
I'm gay and I have fantasies about being raped by a gang of savage brutes. I'm pretty sure it's normal. Many women claim to have this fantasy too.
>>
>>5513083
Isn't it like the most common fantasy/kink amoung women in general?

>>5513411
See above, you're probably just fetishising what "a REEL womyn" "should" be like and ignoring/invalidating female sexuality.
>>
When I was on drugs I used to have fantasies of a security guard having his way with me.

<3
>>
>>5513083
Well, considering that getting raped is the most common fetish for women, use your imagination.
>>
Rape is a common female fetish too.
>>
No, but sometimes i visualize myself as a sexual assault victim and i get so scared(like thinking it's happening in real life) that i cover my genitals with my hands as if they were a vagina although i know that i have a penis and balls.
Surprise surprise, i am a sexual victim.

>>5513179

Is this like an extreme form of AGP?
>>
>>5515031
Sexual assault victim*
>>
>>5514427
I come from a rich WASPy family, once I was old enough to take care of myself I stopped seeing my parents as much. We had a big house and they never came into my room. Once I was in middle school it wasn't unusual for me to only see them once a week or so. Dad worked a lot and mom was always off getting drunk with the other rich housewives with nothing to do. I don't blame them for not catching on for a long time, I probably just seemed like a normal depressed teenager
>>
>>5513269
i always feel sad when i hear your story
>>
Rape is pretty much the only thing that gets me off. Hearing stories about children or anyone for that matter being raped disgusts me and fills me with such anger towards the rapist I come close to losing it, but the idea of me being raped or abused or beaten up and controlled etc etc is so fucking hot to me.

Not like "omg that guy is so hot but i didnt wanna have sex but he forced me into and i enjoyed it" rape, I mean "drugged, kidnapped, held in a dark basement chained to a radiator by some old disgusting creepy man who comes down occasionally and has violent degrading sex with me" rape. idek
>>
>>5513083
I have a fetish for sex with men
according to tumblr that's a rape fetish
>>
>>5513143
>I mean
Why the fuck do people do that all the time now? I took my kid to the doctor the other day and the goddamn pediatrician started every sentence with "OK, so..." or "I mean....." She gets paid about five dollars a minute and talks like a middle schooler.
>>
>>5515323
>i realized i was doing this a week ago and consciously tried to avoid it
>it's difficult
same thing with starting with "like", "well", etc
>>
>>5515331
Sorry about the rant, everybody, I'm just a curmudgeon.
>>
>>5513269
;(
Here's hoping you get a better time ahead. >>5513083
Yes, I'm ridiculously submissive and I can't take any initiative in my sex life without losing interest. It's weird.
>>
>>5515323
>tfw taking mones actually changes the way you present yourself to be less assertive
>>
File: serious.jpg (138 KB, 456x303) Image search: [Google]
serious.jpg
138 KB, 456x303
>>5513083
Ya'll niggas sure you have a rape fetish? In my experience women (whether cis or trans) want to be ravaged, not raped; they just don't know that word. And I can understand them. Most men are so fucking insecure and soft, I get them wanting a man to just own them for a while.
>>
>>5515508
This. That's why it's called a rape fantasy. Because it doesn't include the bad things that comes with real rape. It's more like being forcefully taken why playfully resisting, but in reality you do consent, just not verbally.
>>
>>5514895
It is a common fetish for anyone who's a sub in general. You want your man to take the lead, so it follows that if your perfect man in the perfect situation just came up and got what he wants would also be okay.

I guess it might have something to do with the fact that if you say "no" and he still goes and does it, his attraction is truly genuine and he really wants you no matter what.

Maybe that's what this is all about. Being wanted beyond belief.
>>
>>5515508
That's just semantics. Of course it wouldn't ever be actually rape. You can't rape the willing. It's impossible. Which is why this either involves fiction or roleplay. It's not possible in real life.

You just want to avoid a word with bad rep, but in the end it changes nothing.
>>
It's a fantasy. Fantasies are normal.
And I've heard yours countless times.
>>
>>5516560
Of course you have to wonder how many bisexual leaning men also have rape fantasies. I'm sure there are many men with rape fantasies, that aren't willing to admit it.
>>
>>5513083
>rape fetish
It means you want to not want to be dicked
>>
>>5516789
No, it means you want to be dicked, but you'll pretend you don't and you'll make him work hard for it!
>>
>>5516847
it means nothing because we don't even know the slightest thing about human sexuality
>>
>>5514477
Fucking this so much
i want nothing more than a guy to be gentle but forceful, not just jam it in with no lube but like to hug me really strongly and kiss me until i become numb then undress me and fuck me hard all while grabbing me and touching me everywhere
>>
>>5516579
>semantics
Technically yes, but since it's clearly not rape then don't call it rape. Why is that wierd? Different words for clearly different things? You wouldn't call sparring "battery" or "aggravated assult" - it's consensual and thus another thing and so you call it something else.

>You just want to avoid a word with bad rep
It has a bad rep for a goddamn reason, and this discussion of women fantasizing about rape feeds into the whole "maybe she really wanted it" attitude girls face when raped for real.

>>5516937
99% of women who are into guys want this. Again, this is because most guys are insecure and soft.
>>
>>5513288
me too fuck. Im happy i wasnt raped as a kid tho
>>
>>5515258
Is that you, bald Missourian?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.