[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm really fucking tired of not being able to date 95% of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: sad kanga.png (96 KB, 263x372) Image search: [Google]
sad kanga.png
96 KB, 263x372
i'm really fucking tired of not being able to date 95% of the people i'm attracted to.
>>
>>5512669
I get that, now come talk to me when you hit 100% I will save you a seat in my boat.
>>
>>5512669
welcome to being nonwhite
>>
File: 355432.png (289 KB, 400x637) Image search: [Google]
355432.png
289 KB, 400x637
>>5512669
>tfw the other 5% aren't guarantees
>>
>>5512728
GTFO.
>>
Wait till you realize that you never would've been able to date those people in the first place.
>>
File: sad frog digital.png (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
sad frog digital.png
6 KB, 200x200
>>5512728
i kind of get this actually. back when the whole, "it gets better" campaign was a thing, all the celebrities were telling gay kids how great their lives would turn out, and it got me thinking, "yes, if you're tim gunn, or some other fucking rich white millionaire, of course it 'got better' for you. what if you don't have access to all the things in life that the cast of Will and Grace does?

But I had all those things... I grew up in a super wealthy, liberal town. I went to a liberal college, and since then I worked in a liberal city, and I've basically had every privilege possible for someone in america. But i'm still a virgin and it just makes me feel all the more pathetic for it.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (47 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
47 KB, 500x200
>>5512750
I'm gay and black, that poster's not wrong.

a majority of other gay dudes won't give you the time of day to begin with and most of the white guys who are into you are vapid wrinkly BBC fetishists who might as well just buy a dildo because that's all you are to them. shit, half the other black dudes won't try and date you because they only want a white guy and think it's "settling" for you.

honestly it's a surprise that so few black gay dudes snapped like vester flanagan, you basically are on the outside looking in, perpetually.
>>
>>5512900
Being gay and black must be really tough. Absolutely disgusting. How long until you're poz?
>>
>>5512669
lower your standards then
>>
>>5513165
is lowering standard something people actually do? i know that's a stupid question but i really don't know.

is there a point in your life when you just decide, "you know what i'm really not super attracted to this person but I'm going to date them anyways" ?
>>
>>5513218
yes.
or rather as you grow older, you'll be less about superficial stuff and look at the inner beauty of ppl because beauty always fades. Plus, over time you find out the the really pretty ppl usually have shitty personalities.

so... this:
>"you know what i'm really not super attracted to this person but I'm going to date them anyways"
usually doesn't happen. You just start to find ppl attractive that yourself when he/she was a dumbass kid most likely wouldn't have.
>>
File: sadbird.jpg (41 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
sadbird.jpg
41 KB, 500x404
>>5513260
what if i never dated people when i was younger, and now that I'm 26 I want the chance to have all the stupid high school romance bullshit i never could before?
>>
>>5512900
I would date a cute black guy so fast. Not even in to BBC
>>
>>5512701
What? Are you a pedo?
>>
>>5513344
Same
>>
>>5512669
That's not a kanga that's Sniff from The Moomins.
>>
>>5515724
>What? Are you a pedo?
Not at all, what are you an idiot?
>>
>>5513344
Literally my dilemma.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.