[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay Couple Chat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: 234323444.jpg (158 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
234323444.jpg
158 KB, 1200x1600
Hey anos, this is me and my beloved boyfriend.
We are from Brazil, and i wanna start a conversation about relationships.
I wanna know how is it to be gay on your country, how did you guys found each other and fell in love, how is the sex between you two and the barriers you needed to break to be together.
Spread some love here, i wanna know everything about you all that is bounded with someone in this lonely planet.
Love from Brazil!
>>
>tfw no bf
>>
>>5509088
Awn anon, i am sure you will find the one!
>>
It's not hard to be gay in any country.

The only /lgbt/ people who cause themselves to have a hard time are those who seek attention.

They want to be able to be as lewd as they want, wear whatever they want, flirt openly with whomever they chose, and have perverted sex in public like the trash they are. They always play the victim role and wear their /lgbt/ card on their sleeve so everyone can see it and know their a faggot.

They want the world to know that they are /lgbt/ instead of keeping their private life private which puts them in danger.

/rant
>>
>>5509128

So if i wanna hold hands on the grossery store and someone hit me on the face am i being a pervert?
>>
File: 123432.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
123432.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>5509128

I mean, i am a fucking geek... Throw me on the streets and no one will note my face. But sometimes i wanna show some respect and love to my bf outside home, this is normal.
You know how hard it is to say goodbye without a hug when i have to travel on airport?
If this makes me seek for attention i dont know more, i just wanna be together with him, i dont wanna applause or idiots looking at me like i am a monster.
>>
>>5509145

I wouldn't say it makes you a pervert, but you're obviously seeking attention by doing such a thing.

I never see couples holding hands at the grocery store because they're too busy taking food off shelves, carrying a basket, strolling a cart, and you know actually buying groceries.
>>
>>5509177
Nit thw same guy, but gay couples should be able to do all the gay PDA shit straight couples do.

It's not attention seeking if you are acting in a similar manner as a straight couple. Of course there is PDA that is attention seeking regardless of the couple, but still.
>>
>>5509173

There is nothing wrong with showing affection at appropriate times. Hugging your bf at an airport, strolling through a park while holding hands, etc. I don't see as attention seeking, as many people do those things.

When you do those things in non-appropriate places (ex. Walking down a crime-ridden street in the middle of the night with drunks and niggers) and wonder why someone punches you..I mean is that not to be expected?
>>
>>5509177

Actually i am not. If i wanted to seek for attention i would be in a night club gogodancing (witch is ok), but i am just a geek guy looking to be happy with my bf.
And yes, if it can be on grossery store or in the mall, or whatever i feel happy to be a normal guy, doing normal things with who i love.
For God sakes, gay couples needs a speech everytime they want to do things that straights do all the time...
>>
>>5509209
wich*
Sorry, phone typing..
>>
>>5509199

Even straight would not walk on these places and show some love there. haha
>>
>>5509194

I think all PDA should be banned, it makes us single people feel uncomfortable, and we're the majority so couples should only do that stuff in the privacy of their own home/apartment/car.

>>5509209
You sound very needy, why do you need your BF to hold you hand so often? Isn't grasping your hand as he fucks your boipussi good enough? Why must he hold it in public. Why must everyone know your a couple?
>>
>>5509227
Eventually anon, eventually!
Do not take this to the limit.
>>
>>5509128

>Upper middle class ivory tower detected
>>
File: 121222.jpg (6 KB, 261x139) Image search: [Google]
121222.jpg
6 KB, 261x139
>>5509273
So true!
>>
File: 1448081892667.jpg (188 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
1448081892667.jpg
188 KB, 569x571
>>5509035
STOP brposting
>>
File: 1451383575148.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451383575148.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>5509695
Stop me macaco.
>>
File: 1448158240019.jpg (32 KB, 469x467) Image search: [Google]
1448158240019.jpg
32 KB, 469x467
>>5509743
STOP hueposting.
>>
We live in North Carolina, a state in the US. I'd say it's decent here. Despite all the horrors you hear about the "Bible Belt", I can honestly say I've never had any problems or complaints. People down here tend to mind ther business.
My bf and I met in highschool, we were both band geeks. I play clarinet and he plays flute. So, we frequently bond over music.

So, what about you, OP? How did you and your bf get together?
>>
File: 1452176636478.jpg (84 KB, 566x622) Image search: [Google]
1452176636478.jpg
84 KB, 566x622
>>5509767

Come on pardo, show some love!
>>
>>5509227
>You sound very needy, why do you need your BF to hold you hand so often?
You know that if a straight couple were like that you wouldn't bat an eye. Why does he needs an excuse for that? It has nothing to do with showing everyone, some people simply like holding hands and there's nothing perverted or attention seeking on that.

Stop being an apologist for those that would only accept us if we were completely invisible.
>>
>>5509771
Thats really awesome anon! I would love to see you guys in pics, deliver it if you can.

Well, we met at an app, he was using a Metal Gear tshir. We talked for months til i travel to his city. We passed all the sunday together, played old games, made food together and then i felt that i found my guy.
Before i go home we trade tshirts, then it started there.
>>
>>5509822
I'm on my phone right now, so I don't have any pics of us.
That sounds adorable. How long have you guys been together?
>>
>>5509035
I'm in California

Only got badly attacked once, some drunk highschool students in mcklanleyville. Dumb fucker thought I was hitting on his gross ass so he tried to attack me. I'm a pacifist but I've studied a lot of fighting arts so I kinda feel bad about what I did to the guy.

I found my boyfriend cause I joined a frat on a whim one day. We became friends playing video games and arguing about stupid shit. It was quite fun. Then we started escalating, he had a fuck ton of baggage to work through. He wasn't exactly considering himself any amount of gay before I came into the picture. The sex is amazing, like never had better. But yeah it took him forever to tell his mom, half his family is from the deep south, and he is still kinda weird about PDA's. I personally like PDA simply because they are displays of affection and I am a tactile person. Touching makes me happy.
>>
>>5509875
Dont forget to deliver when you can anon, it seems amazing two lovely geeks like you two! And musicians, wow!
A year together already, and next year well move together.
Can you tell more about your stories?

>>5509900
It feels so warm to read that! I can only imagine how it was to fight the whole old cultural acts of his family, and it is beautiful!
How old are you two?
>>
>>5509985
Beautiful? Why the hell would a fight be beautiful? He was drunk with probably half the experience I have and too much stupid in his life. I felt so very bad, and angry at myself for a long time. My jaw got bruised so bad I couldn't have sex with my boyfriend that way for like 2 weeks.

20 and 22 I'm studying biochemistry and math to get into grad schools.
>>
>>5510019
You stay by his side it is beautiful indeed, after all.
>>
>>5510019
In my country its common to be kicked out of the house by your parents when you say that your gay, even if you are a kid. So when i see someone fighting for each other, facing this situation is beautiful, it is difficult to receive support in that time since your alone most of times.
>>
>>5510073
I understand, I have a different view but I appreciate yours and thank you for the support you are trying to give me. I was lucky enough that my parents divorced right before I came out as gay so there was little fuss comparably as the majority of their angst was focused on each other.
>>
>>5509985
I'll try, but he doesn't like taking pictures, so it might take some convincing.
We have been together for a year as well. We are planning on moving in together when he transfers. I'm a biology major, and he's a psychology major. Other than that, there's really nothing interesting about us.

What's it like being gay in Brazil? (I forgot to ask.)
>>
Vai dormir lion
>>
>>5509217
which*
>>
Guy on the left is cute
>>
>>5510166

I think it is super interesting indeed! And dont you worry about the picture. haha

Well, being gay here it makes you feel mixed about many things. My county it is like a continent, so we have parts that are not good for a gay to live, and yeah, it is dangerous for a couple to express love on streets whatever they are...
The families are most catholic, many gays dies everyday because of the homophobia that are deep into the religious people.
I tried to hug him someday on the street and every people on cars that was passing by the time started to stare at us like we were monsters.
But we are happy when we get home, we can keep on building a world just for us and we can hope the situation changes with the time and education.

>>5510084
Stay strong anon!
>>
>>5510226

I said county instead country too now, i am waiting for you to teach me how to speak english, ok?
>>
>>5510478
Well, that does sound difficult, but I'm glad that you guys can overcome it. I mean, NC isn't the best place to be gay, but I'm glad that it's at least tolerable.
>>
21-year old Brit dating a 26-year old citizen of the USA. He's the cutest and most adorable guy ever. He flew over to see me during the summer and is going to fly me over there next summer.
>>
File: 1422058066282.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1422058066282.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>5510478
And that fellow hueposter, is why I'm still deep in narnia. That and I'm a fucking shut-in.
>>
>>5509128
I want to openly meet guy I like as the straight can openly walk at random girl and ask them if they are seeing anyone. I want same thing to express my feelings toward ANY guy I want. But I can't. Even if this guy is closed gay and even if he is be or think he is straight but dont mind meet new male friends. IT IS FUCKING AWKWARD FOR HIM when random guy openly walk to him and ask to hang out.

This fucking society. THis fucking life is not for faggots. Life of a faggot is like a life of a straight but on hard mode without saving and bonus health and your ammo is reduced by 150%.

This is completely different from being able to be just "NORMAL" person. You want some things that you think is normal. Holding hands, kissing each other whenever you feel urge to. Joke about fag shit openly in restaurant or crowds of people. ANd be sure that this will not be implied as a awkward shit that makes sudden silence and embarrassment.
>>
>>5509035
why are you both making such stupid faggy faces

i just want to punch you both in the face
>>
>>5514090
How did that happen?
>>
>>5514647

Dating app. I've had quite a lot of people willing to fly me over, or vice versa, but he was just so, so cute.
>>
Gay in Lansing, Michigan, united States.
It's OK.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.