[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will never come out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Im a bisexual man and I will never, ever come out of the closet.

I think its disgusting for me to have sexual desire for other man and while I dont have a problem with gay people at all and have many gay friends I just personally am so humiliated and incredibly disgusted with myself for feeling what I feel and wanting what I want.

That being said I dont think being gay or participating in gay sex is disgusting or wrong for other people at all. Just me.

I would literally rather not live than have people know the truth about me. Not trying to sound emo lol but the life I live I just know I couldnt hack it if people knew the truth.

Ive never told anyone but I just had to get it out

Anyone else feel this way?
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (296 KB, 1280x881) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
296 KB, 1280x881
Kill yourself
>>
I feel the same way and I'm a tranny.

It would be extremely degrading and embarrassing to tell anyone, not to mention that they would think I was a faggot and mentally ill probably.

I think I'll just go on until I can't take it anymore and then kill myself, which is scary. For the most part now I'm just apathetic with episodes where I cry and cry and want to kill myself very badly.

It'll probably get worse because all of the trans feelings just got worse. Idk how long until I just end up doing it.
>>
I'm a pretty straight-seemimg guy in real life and in my head I'm a sexy, dick sucking, short skirt wearing chick. It's hard to admit to myself how turned on I am by the thought of a big cock being shoved down my throught and up my ass. Yeah, good stuff.
>>
File: images-13.jpg (8 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
images-13.jpg
8 KB, 301x167
I'm a trans-girl in the closet and thought I was straight since I like big cocks and stuff, but women are still just too damn sexy for me. I still have that desire to cock their cute asses down whenever I get the chance. I don't feel like a real tranny.
>>
Well, bisexuality for men is a stepping stone into homosexuality so I don't blame you OP.
>>
>>5509137
but it's not

been bi my whole life
>>
>>5510787
"I've been bi my whole life, I just don't feel like having sex with women"

Okay op, if you feel better thinking this.
>>
>>5509012
>>5509046
Same...
>>
>>5509046
>pic
I looked up that video now I am sad
>>
>>5510860
You don't know his sex life
>>
What do you want, a cognitive dissonance support group? Just be yourself and stop lying to your gay friends that you don't think they are disgusting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.