[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dad made this weird comment via text about the family dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: room2.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
room2.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
My dad made this weird comment via text about the family dog when I called it a "cunt that wouldn't listen"....

He said "maybe he's confused about his sexuality"...it had no meaning in the context and I am not sure if he was saying it to me. My family is very conservative and I am not formally out to them.

The reality is that I'm in my mid 20's and visiting home, but I have had off and on boyfriends and girlfriends since middle school...that's at least 10 years...also they know me so there is a lot of evidence. I even brought a guy home for thanksgiving once.

What the fuck?
>>
>>5507426
>There's a lot of evidence
>Surprised that your parents catch on
>>
>>5507426

Just come out if they ask, you're out of the nest now and it seems like they might suspect it.
>>
>>5507426
They probably already know anon. Also it depends on what Kind of conservative they are. They might be the kind that will love you always, no matter what they disagree with you on. I would wait till one more hint though, try bringing another guy over.
>>
>>5507612
of course they know...but wtf is with "confused"?

haven't been confused for years....
>>
>>5507426
I would suggest the following possibility: in the UK people call men " cunts", but in the US it's practically unheard of except among the younger generation who interact with Brits on the internet or consume British television, etc. So if you're from the US and you called your male dog a cunt, an older person might find it odd. If I called a male dog a "cunt" for example, my dad would say something like "what, is he confused about his sexuality or something?"

tl, dr your dad might be ridiculing your grammar, not calling you a peter puffer
>>
>>5510604
i use the word cunt all the time tho fampai
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.