[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transition Progress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: trans-samus.png (209 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
trans-samus.png
209 KB, 373x373
How's it going for you, tranons?

>started coming out in May, went public on Coming Out Day bc I'm a fucking loser
>was nervous about HRT, but more depressed about never changing my looks so took the plunge
>got on mones in November (god bless trans doctors)
>currently a week away from 2 months on HRT, crazy-sensitive nipples and breast knots but that means it's working
>no negative side effects so far, can't really pass all the time but getting better with makeup and working on my voice
>tl;dr shit could be a lot worse
>>
>>5507019
Samus isn't trans
>>
What day did you start hrt? I started in November too, on the 13th lol
>>
>>5507019
PRE HRT
Came out to some friends, went well.
I still need to tell my mom, not looking forward to that.
My HRT APT is in a month, I just want to get that over with,
Working on voice
Wore makeup for the first time today,
Figured out how to tuck without tape.
>>
>>5507059
say that to my face not online and see what happens

>>5507065
Oh shit that's weird, I started on the 17th!

>>5507076
I still need to figure out how to successfully tuck, my junk doesn't stay in. Gonna have to try that double-panties trick. How'd the makeup go?
>>
>>5507107
Good, I think, maybe pictures latter.

BEST TUCK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMfMAh7-RSU
>>
File: samus_wu.png (596 KB, 1358x719) Image search: [Google]
samus_wu.png
596 KB, 1358x719
>>5507019

>trans-samus

John Flynt pls leave.
>>
>>5507128
Dang that's pretty clever. Bookmarked, thanks!
>>
bamp
>>
>>5507128
tfw boxers and sock second class tranny
>>
Decent
>face is looking different, hair is getting longer and my pathetic boobs are growing still i think
>blew last semester hard but I will get a decent job soon
>gonna be independent and fulltime and living basically the life i want to live by summer
>>
File: hmm.png (102 KB, 715x767) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
102 KB, 715x767
>>5507019
>>
>>5510701
I was so happy being ok because I was an Ok girl
>>
>>5507128
The worst fucking voice, holy shit. I couldn't even watch an entire second of that. Get a voice coach, you cockney gay man.
>>
>>5507128
Why is everyone flipping out about this? Crossdressers have been doing this since elastic hose was first invented. YouTube is such a den of degeneracy, and I hate that /pol/tard meme.
>>
Came out to my grandfather about a month ago. Sister way early last year. Mom knew. All that's left mostly is my dad. Then just distant relations can find out afterwards, I suppose.
I have to tell all them first because I'm ftm and the voice shit can't be hidden like boymode estrogen can.
My insurance doesn't cover trans care at all, so I need to switch asap.

I'm proud that I've come out to the people I have and made a lot of progress with that. It's something.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 200x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 200x316
Pretty decent. Been on hormones for two years and I was passing very early (ty genetics). Breasts grew for a while, but suddenly stopped so I don't have much. They've been growing much more lately so I'll hopefully have something to show off sooner than later
>>
>>5507019
Protip, dont try to pass until you can.
>>
>>5514207
Breasts normally start and stop in their growth a few times. So nothing to worry about.
>>
I'm getting SRS in a year. I've never been this torn until now about anything in my life.
>>
>>5507150
Top fucking kek
>>
Is HRT possible with very low income/no insurance? I'll be 25 soon, running out of time here.
>>
>>5519619
No. Yes. No. Yes. No.

Get a better job.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.