[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup legbutts help me with something I'm a cis girl who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1403162264718.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1403162264718.png
1 MB, 1280x720
sup legbutts help me with something

I'm a cis girl who just got a job and I work with a girl who I swear to fucking God is MtF trans, but I don't know how to find out.

Is it polite of me to ask? Is there a good way of doing it? I just want to know. Sometimes she looks at me weird and I don't know how to interpret it.
>>
>>5505301

no. this is one of those things you should never ask about. it's none of your business. she'll tell you if/when she's ready.
>>
>>5505301

Are you sure she's not just genetically-unfortunate, rather than chromosonally-unfortunate?

Also, don't ask. Never ask unless you have conclusive proof (ie. you saw a dick). If you ask and you're wrong, they'll be insulted that you could possibly mistake them for a "man playing dressup." If you ask and you're right, they'll be broken over the fact that they didn't pass.

If she keeps looking at you funny, just ask what's up with the looks.
>>
Yes, ask her. You owe it to her to treat her like a human being.
>>
>>5505329
>>5505318
Thanks, that's really helpful. I re-read my post and I actually sound kind of horrible so thanks for hearing me out.
>>
Looks at you weird like she maybe likes you, or looks at you weird like she's trying to figure out if you're a trans girl?
>>
>>5505345

Alternately, she could be studying her as example in how to act like a "real girl."
>>
>>5505355
>Alternately, she could be studying her as example in how to act like a "real girl."

That actually sounds plausible... hm. Thanks.
>>
>OP asks question
>responses are rational; non-shitposty
>OP responds with genuine introspection and change of mind
Wha... what the FUCK happened in this thread?!
>>
File: 1407246340500.jpg (61 KB, 549x482) Image search: [Google]
1407246340500.jpg
61 KB, 549x482
>>5511163
>>
Politely ask "Hey, are you a man pretending to be a woman or are you just an extremely masculine woman?"
>>
>>5514654

No?

If they're option one you come off as incredibly insensitive, you ram them emotionally because you're saying they don't pass, and you're just not minding your own business

If they're option two, you're insulting their femininity, you're just generally insulting them, and you still just not minding your own business
>>
>>5514757
are you autistic?
>>
>>5514757

There is literally nothing wrong with asking a question.
>>
>>5514654
lol what an asshole
>>
>>5511163
nigger
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.