[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she's over the age of majority >she self-meds instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>she's over the age of majority
>she self-meds instead of just taking a flight to a nearby city with Informed Consent, getting a prescription and blood test from a public health clinic or other, then getting on a prescription discount program
p. pathetic tbhon
>>
>everyone is burger
>>
>tfw not in the land of the free
it makes me so mad when americans act like it's hard to get mones
>>
File: rip.jpg (48 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
48 KB, 540x540
>she still sees her mother's son when she looks in the mirror
>>
>>5503692
why bother when you can just get your meds shipped right to your door?
factoring in the time and travel cost, you're still ahead
>>
>>5506809
>shipped right to your door
you do realise that you can mones through rxoutreach for $80 a year, right
>>
>>5506819
>rxoutreach
whats that?
>>
>>5506819
you have to go to the clinic for rechecks at least monthly, if not biweekly
>>
>>5506857
http://rxoutreach.org/patients/

non-profit pharmacy that sells tranny meds at $20 for a 180 day supply

>>5506861
>monthly
>biweekly
are all diyfags this delusional
>>
>>5503692
Hons are the one's that are very strict with therapists and see them for like 5 years before starting hormones...
>>
>>5506903
>she doesn't have informed consent
>she DIYs without blood testing and fucks her tits up instead
laffin @ ur life lmao
>>
File: CAOwGacUIAENLRG.png (76 KB, 418x472) Image search: [Google]
CAOwGacUIAENLRG.png
76 KB, 418x472
>>5506819
R-Really?

Is there an updated guide of IC clinics out there? Suddenly care.
>>
>>5506897
you also can't get decent AAs here and you're stuck with a fucking diuretic
>>
>>5506897
pretty good deal, any transgirls itt who have experience with it
>>
File: IMG_0171.jpg (734 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.jpg
734 KB, 3264x2448
>>5507178
i do

make sure ur doctor prescribes everything right

>>5507139
>a fucking diuretic
pls don't bully hon

>>5506958
what city do you live in
>>
>>5506958
not that anon but i'd like to know this too, kansas city btw
>>
>>5506958
>>5507872
honestly airfare is so cheap nowadays that it doesn't matter too much

my only suggestion is the dimensions clinic in san francisco because that's what i know
>>
>>5507467
Alabama but am in Atlanta for college. Figure that's a Much better place to do this. If you know anything that can help.
>>
>lol you don't have the funds to jump through all the hoops and paying thousands per session for each blood test and uprooting your entire life to move somewhere else
>are you even trying???
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.