[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lgbt/, Straight girl here. Why are lesbians so ridiculously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8
Hey /lgbt/, Straight girl here.
Why are lesbians so ridiculously shallow?

They get on straight guys all the time for it, but don't realize that they're the thirstiest of all. Every bar and club I've ever been to, you know who the biggest pigs in the room who didn't respect when a girl said no were? The lesbians. They're so obsessed with bashing on men to be their main selling point. "No man can do what I can do" and all that other shit. "Men are pigs and will only use you for sex" they say. But all they do is use eachother for sex and that's what their relationships are based around. Sex. Why do you think spousal abuse is so much higher in lesbian relationships than in hetero or gay ones? If a guy were to shove his hands down a chicks pants in a bar, he'd get the shit beaten out of him (deserving of it), yet I've seen lesbians do that to random chicks at bars to girls who repeatedly turn them down and they get away with it. They try to pass it off as just being "playful". Sexual assault is not "playful", and I should know because I've had several lesbians try to grope me and feel me up before without my permission. And don't get me started on how shallow their relationships are. Lesbians can't stay faithful to save their own fucking necks. They cheat on each other constantly and most lesbians I know are in a new relationship every few days.

Obviously this doesn't apply to EVERY lesbian, but it's honestly an overwhelming majority. Any other straight girls here feel the same way? Or hopefully there are some good lesbians here who actually agree?
>>
File: bye.gif (392 KB, 455x325) Image search: [Google]
bye.gif
392 KB, 455x325
>straight
>>
>>5502240
>straight

why the fuck are you even here?
>>
>>5502299

Maybe she's a straight girl who used to be a man
>>
Lovely how the second a straight person comes here everybody is hateful and wants them to leave. Imagine if any other board did that to gays. You all would be having a fucking fit.
>>
>>5502299

Not OP, but isn't /lgbt/ for discussion about all things LGBT? I mean, it's not like she's talking about men groping her.
>>
>>5502311
>Imagine if any other board did that to gays.
>implying that doesn't happen already
From what bizarro world did your ass hail from?
>>
This is an LGBT board and I'm posting a discussion that has to do with the LGBT. Why the fuck do you think I'm here? Are straight people suddenly not allowed to ask gay people questions?
>>
>>5502319

Of course they're not. Don't you read Tumblr?

You're supposed to listen and believe.
>>
>>5502313
Nobody cares about trivial straight people's issues especially when they have the whole rest of 4chan that caters to their every need.
>>
/lgbt/ is by far the most narrow-minded and bigoted board I've been on. I've come across more tolerant and accepting people on fucking /pol/ and that is saying something.
>>
>>5502240
>Any other straight girls here feel the same way?
>Any other straight girls here
>straight girls here
>girls

lol no.
>>
>>5502323

I feel like there are lesbians on this board who have voiced a similar opinion re: many other lesbians being overly-aggressive and molesty to women regardless of orientation. It's a legitimate concern, and if OP had left out the part about her being straight, you probably wouldn't have thought to ask.

Also, there is no /str8/ board for a discussion of straight issues, nor does every other board cater to straights. If you don't feel welcome on other boards, it's either a personal problem or you're dragging /lgbt/ stuff over there, like furries who try to post their stuff outside of /b/.
>>
>>5502335
>I feel like there are lesbians on this board who have voiced a similar opinion
>lesbians
That's the keyword that makes a difference.

>Also, there is no /str8/ board for a discussion of straight issues, nor does every other board cater to straights.
You have every other board related to problems to vent breeder related isssues.
And yes practically every other board is dedicated to breeder whims.

>If you don't feel welcome on other boards, it's either a personal problem or you're dragging /lgbt/ stuff over there
I feel welcome on most boards, but really they all have a sincere hatred for gay people.
>>
Man hating lesbians are the worst kind i've people. I've meet some nice lesbians(not the butch types) who seem really cool, I hope they aren't secretly spouting man hate like some mentally ill sjw feminist commie scumbag.

Butch lesbians on the other hand scare me, they always seem like they have a chip on their shoulder(just like a filthy sjw feminist marxist shithead).
>>
>>5502330
This, there are no girls on the internet, only delusional straight faggots who like to dress like girls and yet crave the pussy(I'll never understand the second part of that statement). I'd understand wanting to get all dressed up like a girly girl and want to get fucked by well built men but I'll never understand wanting to dress like a women and then wanting to fuck another woman.
>>
>>5502348

> sincere
> 4chan

Your first mistake was assuming that anybody on 4chan gives the slightest shit about anybody else.

I fail to see how, say, /vg/ is dedicated to breeders, or /lit/. Or /g/ or /tg/. Certainly not /hm/. And I seriously doubt you're desperate enough to use /pol/ or /r9k/ as examples. Greentexting "tfw no gf/bf" is not "whining about breeder whims," by the way.

A discussion pertaining to LGBT has as much merit whether it's started by an insider or an outsider. I certainly don't want to shoo off straights who have questions.
>>
>>5502240
I wouldn't know, I'm the only lesbian I know and all i want is hugs and kisses.
>>
>>5502417
>Your first mistake was assuming that anybody on 4chan gives the slightest shit about anybody else.
Oh please. Most of the time there's a clear line between trolling and people being butthurt about your sexuality not being contained to /lgbt/.
And for every troll that tells you to fuck off you get at least one retard who sincerely agrees. That's simple statistics combined with Poe's law.

>I fail to see how, say, /vg/ is dedicated to breeders
Maybe because things are geared towards the majority, which globally consists of breeders?
Mention on any board you're gay, regardless of relevance and the whole thread devolves into a debate about gayness and half of the population whining that they should fuck off.

>Greentexting "tfw no gf/bf" is not "whining about breeder whims," by the way.
"waaah gay people hit on me" is.

>I certainly don't want to shoo off straights who have questions.
No. Breeder scum should fuck off. We don't need them and they're not welcome.
This board should stay free from the impurities of the breeder menace.
>>
>>5502445

You may be a troll, but I've got medicinally-induced insomnia and time to kill.

There's a difference between people being butthurt about your sexuality and people being butthurt about you bringing up your sexuality where it's not relevant. If it's a thread about waifus and husbandos, post your waifus/husbandos. Saying you want someone's clam or sausage is fine, but you don't need to add "I'm gay." Someone posting absolutelydisgusting.gif in response to your "tfw no link bp to pound" is not being butthurt, incidentally.

I'm not going to be happy if a LGBTBBQ posts a thread here about straight dating any more than if a straight does so, because it doesn't matter who posts, only what gets posted. A troll can occasionally make an insightful comment, while a serious anon sometimes succumbs to temptation and shitposts.
>>
>>5502329
This
>>
Faggots truly are pathetic scum. So salty, it's deliciously funny.

>implying there's a difference between male faggots and female faggots
>>
>>5502458
>If it's a thread about waifus and husbandos, post your waifus/husbandos. Saying you want someone's clam or sausage is fine, but you don't need to add "I'm gay."
That shit would only apply if you didn't get massive shit regardless of whether it's relevant or not.
No matter what you say it's always 'flaunting your sexuality' even when they explicitly ask about it. Like seriously as a gay you can't do anything right ever.
If you don't talk about it expect a "hurr you're avoiding the topic".
If you do talk about it it's "stop flaunting your sexuality in our face waaaah".

>it doesn't matter who posts, only what gets posted.
That doesn't apply to straight people, get that into that thick skull of yours.
>>
>>5502507

Please post examples of what you speak, anon, so that I can summarily refute them with rational analysis and argumentation.
>>
>>5502485
I bet there really is a faggot brain, with faggot thoughts and faggot feelings... I definitely feel like I'm just a worthless faggot sometimes. Are there any studies that show that we homosexuals tend to be a bit more crazier than heterosexuals? I'm just curious.
>>
>>5502240
never heard or seen anything like it.
I'm kinda in the same situation as >>5502423
had a thing with a good friend of mine once but that kinda just turned out to be because we were doing a lot together and all that.
didn't work out in the long run though ...
sorry you have to deal with that :/
>>
>>5502559
>Are there any studies that show that we homosexuals tend to be a bit more crazier than heterosexuals? I'm just curious.

no, but its obvious. Why are faggots on TV so fucking annoying. Why do so many gay guys think its okay to act like women?

Fuck I hate faggots. Fuck you all! Fuck me too. Fuck everything.
>>
>>5502240
>Straight girl
kek, kill yourself.
>>
>>5502240
They're insecure about their sexuality, so they overcompensate to hide it?
>>
>>5502559
i mean it's well documented that non-straight people are more likely to be mentally ill than straight people, but the discrepancy can be explained by higher levels of stress & trauma which can trigger mental issues that would otherwise have stayed dormant. it's not a high enough discrepancy that it's likely to be directly linked to not being straight.
>>
>>5502408
>they always seem like they have a chip on their shoulder
you would too if you were a repressed ftm desperately projecting their self loathing on half the human race
>>
File: 4111473861.jpg (162 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
4111473861.jpg
162 KB, 500x532
>>5502240
Heh, you're funny OP. Personally, I don't announce or give hints of being thirsty. I'm in the closet anyway. Straight looking, acting, etc. Afiak no one knows I've hooked up with girls besides those girls themselves, but they're from elsewhere. I usually become one of your friends then pounce during that vulnerable moment. Admittedly, once I get the vajayjay I'm gone - couldn't give a shit less about you or your life's story.

...most of the time anyway.
>>
>>5502240
Well someone has pain in that little bitter butt of there's.
>>
>>5502240

>straight girl here
>all the lesbians I know
>in every bar and club I've been to
>a few lesbians acted in a way I found displeasing
>therefore an overwhelming majority of lesbians act this way
>why are lesbians so ridiculously shallow?

Why are you so unbelievably retarded?
>>
File: bait.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>5502240
Yeah, ''straight girl''
we believe in you
>>
>>5502240
>Straight girl here

ay bb
>>
>>5502975
You sound hot anon.
>>
>>5502975
Indeed hot. Can i tell you my story? Im kind of vulnerable right now you know..
>>
>>5502240
At least "straight girl" provided a nice pic
>>
>>5503602
Thanks.

>>5503805
Go for it.
>>
>>5502240
>muh subjective observations are applicable to an entire population
>the whole world is the way I see it
>literally egocentricity

Have fun failing any science class ever. Have fun also ruining all your relationships since not even pigs want to deal with some egotistical bimbo.
>>
>>5502329

This is the irony of escape from oppression: It tends to reveal how being oppressed doesn't actually increase a person's virtue (and in fact tends to train them to oppress others once they get the opportunity).
>>
>>5503932
So theres this girl, we were just friends. Noe i had to eave her bc after telling her how much i love her, she pretty much just laughed into my face and said we should just continoue to be friends. And now, i lost her and it feels so awful. Shesh i feel worthless
>>
>>5502318
>someone treated me poorly so i'm going to treat everyone poorly.
You must be sad. I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>5502240
yes, lesbians are pretty gross tbqh.
IDK why it's always the pretty straight girls that always end up being victims. They need to be protected.
>>
>>5504058
Sounds pretty typical, not sure that's much of a story. There will be more. Personally every time I've hooked up with a girl, lesbian, bi, or straight, the dots have all been different to go back and connect - this makes it sound more complicated than it is, though.
>>
File: haha.gif (1012 KB, 500x204) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
1012 KB, 500x204
>>5502415
Sounds like you're upset by the fact that a lot of women really want girl d.
>>
>>5504334
Nah just some generic bullshit. Thought itd be enough for lewed convo
>>
You fucking fags are so full of yourselves it's ridiculous. You bitch and moan about your issues and how hard your poor little lives are, but when you hear an ounce of criticism that isn't from your own community you explode. Have fun in your echo chamber hope you suffocate in it.
>>
>>5504593
We're disappointed OP has limited interaction socially, and that they grouped us all together and made a general assumption - just like you're doing, too. You were saying about echo chambers?
>>
>>5502329
"How about you grow up and stop generalizing? Obviously the problem is not really the thing in itself, but the bad impression it gave you", anon said out loud, just for the thrill of repeating it for the 100th time today
>>
>>5502568
>Fuck I hate faggots. Fuck you all! Fuck me too. Fuck everything.
>Fuck me too
smooth
>>
yeah i knew those "wanna be men." were disgusting.
>>
>>5504524
>What is Rule 37
>>
Because dikes are almost as low on the bell curve as niggers. That's why they're LGBT.
>>
>>5502240
Nearly everything you've said can be used to describe straight women as well. I'm a lesbian and the majority of women I know actually happen to be lesbians (it's really kind of weird actually...), I can only think of one that was like that.

Every gender as it's assholes. Sexuality has nothing to do with it. Some guys are awful, some girls are awful, doesn't matter if they're gay, straight, bi, etc. Maybe you haven't noticed with some of your straight female friends because it's less directed towards you?
>>
This bitch is a wizard.
>>
>>5502348
>I feel welcome on most boards, but really they all have a sincere hatred for gay people
What how? every board I've been too has been open fucking arms. Hell everyone is a faggot on 4chan whether you're gay or not.
>>
>>5502408
>I've meet some nice lesbians(not the butch types) who seem really cool
Fucking THIS! ^^^ Had a cool lesbian friend in theater class and she introduced me to her butch gf, she girl acted like I was satan just because her gf liked hanging out with me. even spouted all guys are pathetic and disgusting infront of both of us, my friend did try to tell her not all guys are like that tbf. But almost all butch lesbians have just been bitches, even the one that claimed I was her friend, says stuff like "all guys should be killed, except you anon, you're cool you treat women good."
>>
Hey! I treat them right! Good is subjective. A dick down the throat and a slap on the ass is all a right woman needs in life. Well besides some cooking skills.
>>
>>5502507
As a bi male, who has said he is bi on many boards, I can say with about 90% certainty you're full of shit, and maybe dildos...
>>
As a fag, how do you know what makes a right woman? Or are you lies looking for attention?
>>
>>5502975
you sound like a bitch anon
>>
>>5504644
As a gay man, who has hung out with many lesbian and bi women and men I have noticed the same thing as OP, lesbians and bi women feel more entitled to other women's bodies than any other group I've known, many are boarderline rapists.
>>
>>5506675

tell it, keep it real.
>>
I can understand a women being attracted to femininity and female bodies but i don't see how df women put up with these "want to be man" mf dikes. I bet they do talk shit like they're better than actual men to pick up women, bitch no. I can do anything a "wanna be man" can do. Women wouldn't be going for these retards if men were more understanding of women and unselfish in the bedroom. You can't be like us you stud fucks, never. I'll show you studs a real man.
>>
Says the woman that needs a good dicking. Lol. I will admit in my younger years i was a bit selfish but only because i didnt understand. Older me gets it and gives it. Na mean;)
>>
When a dick hits your g spot you'll sing a different toon.
>>
>>5506418
This. Straight women are the most space invasive creatures out there before woman-wannabe fags. Seriously, don't touch me ho.
>>
Most lesbians in my experience were faking it big time and needed to put on a big show to compensate.

Women don't feel lust the way men do (thank god) so all lesbians have this nagging doubt that their aesthetic appreciation of women and technical enjoyment of female intimacy isn't "enough," so many make up for it by imitating the worst behaviors of men

Usually it's the ones who end up guiltily going back straight/bi later on

Lesbians are mostly confused angry bitchy people. Some are chill as hell though.
>>
>>5502507
you're fucking retarded
>>
>>5503935
>not even pigs
is that what you actually think of us?
and I though lesbians were like bros that smell nice
>>
>>5502240
>Why do you think spousal abuse is so much higher in lesbian relationships than in hetero or gay ones
because of manly agressive butch lesbians, who are actually just ftm's in denial

Also this is obviously a bait thread and everyone should be ashamed for falling for it.
>>
>>5507351
>Women don't feel lust the way men do (thank god) so all lesbians have this nagging doubt that their aesthetic appreciation of women and technical enjoyment of female intimacy isn't "enough," so many make up for it by imitating the worst behaviors of men

tldr

It's mens fault.
It's always mens fault.

Is that it?
>>
>straight girl
lolnah
>>
>>5508217
If you can't understand a simple post, that doesn't make the other poster a retard.
>>
So, almost every lesbian women is a disrespectuful one, right? I guess de livr un diferentes worlds, an i hope u can do better with bars and clubs
>>
I cant deny that exist thou, but being an asshole its not related to sexual orientation. If u can't understand that, se have a problem.
>>
File: 2kind09.jpg (34 KB, 445x296) Image search: [Google]
2kind09.jpg
34 KB, 445x296
>>5502240
You should join us on /pol/ grill, we talk about these degenerates and their disgusting std infested lives all day er day :3
>>
File: thirst.jpg (278 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
thirst.jpg
278 KB, 1024x682
>>5519194
>>
>Why do you think spousal abuse is so much higher in lesbian relationships than in hetero or gay ones?

Women aren't taught to think of themselves as potential abusers, only how to protect themselves from potential male abusers. This was fairly sensible, as men are capable of doing the most physical damage if they were to get violent, but it's led to women who are scarily capable of doing fucked up shit without every stopping to think that it might be over the line.

Same thing with the rest of your post, women aren't taught to see themselves as potentially lecherous or their advances as potentially innappropriate.

Of course, there are plenty of women who ARE capable of making those distinctions, but from my experience they learned it through good parenting, rather than school or the media.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.