[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a sex with a guy in the first time. I sucked his cock and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: HIV-infection.jpg (573 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
HIV-infection.jpg
573 KB, 1000x750
I had a sex with a guy in the first time. I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. He fucked my anus and I bled.

But, now I have a bad tonsilitis. I'm scared of possible infections :(
>>
>>5502203
symptoms of strep throat are similar to oral gonorrhea or chlamydia. Get checked you diseased faggot
>>
>>5502252
Thanks, fag...
>>
>>5502203
Have you idiots not heard of condoms? You give the rest of us a bad name.
>>
Yeah you have HIV now, that's what you get
>>
The first time I deep throated a big dick I lost my voice for a few days.
>>
>>5502328
Condoms for blowjobs? I bet the fags I'll be having sex with wont agree to that...
>>
>>5508352
I just want to deep throat big meaty straight cocks, I don't want to suck on some grindr cock that has been in thousands of anuses.

I don't want this feel, how do I trick myself into getting sexually aroused by women like I do with men?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.