[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a lesbian mtf or am I bi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1337841-jennette_mccurdy12.jpg (33 KB, 601x640) Image search: [Google]
1337841-jennette_mccurdy12.jpg
33 KB, 601x640
I'm trying to work out what is up with me, I don't know if I would be considered bi or not. I find women attractive and I like vagina, and I don't find men physically attractive, but I would love to suck and get rammed by a dick. I can look at a man and see that they are attractive/not attractive, but I don't find myself attracted by a man's looks in any way, it's only the penis that turns me on. I'm a definite tomboy and I hang around mostly with male friends and I'm seen as "one of the lads" still, But I see women as more of an equal to me, where as I see men in general, as well as my friends as being more dominant than me. But I like it, I like helping them out like a housewife (cups of tea, food, cleaning etc) and I like how my friends make little jokes about me being trans and how they treat me like a girl. I like to sit and observe the conversations they have like I'm someone's girlfriend that got brought along or something. I don't know whether it's just me enjoying being treated more like a girl by others and just having a penetration fetish. Or if I'm bi. Last night, my friend was biting his lip like 24/7 because he found out it turned on his girlfriend, and he jokingly did it to me and I went along with it and pretended that it turned me on as a joke. But I'll admit, it did kinda give me butterflies.
>>
How long have you been pn HRT?
>>
>>5501233
that's just it. I haven't actually started yet, I know that mones can change your sexuality. probs should have included that in the op. I'm starting as soon as my mones turn up in a few days. I've known i've been trans for about 3.5 years now and I've always felt like more of a helper/follower/listener as opposed to a leader.
>>
Hotmones can't change your sexuality at all. How you think of yourself however, can. I'm pre-hrt but I've more or less "discovered" that when I think of myself as a woman, I prefer being with a man. You probably just never really put yourself in that perspective before.
>>
>>5501250
>Known I'm trans for 3 years
>not in denial
>not selfmedding
A G P
G
P
>>
>>5501250
Once you start estrogen you'll become a proper cock slut.
>>
>>5501312
Didn't take me estrogen to become that.
>>
>>5501269
How would you know if they can can or can't change your sexuality if you've never taken them ? You sound like a fucking retard
>>
File: uicide.jpg (56 KB, 1038x576) Image search: [Google]
uicide.jpg
56 KB, 1038x576
>>5501283
I was in denial for 2. too scared to tell anyone for about 8 months and the last 4 months I told my friends and my parents. they said they would accept me and shit but now i'm disowned by them. I am going to be self medding from this month onwards. I don't get turned on by looking female or wearing female clothes.
>>5501269
I guess that could be the case, It took me years to actually think about the fact that I'm trans and not just feeling like im the odd one out for no reason.
>>5501312
>proper cock slut.
You have no idea how horny and disgusting that makes me feel.
>>
>>5501355
If hormones could change your sexuality, don't you think we'd have "cured" homosexuality by now? A gay man has never turned straight from more test and a straight man will not turn gay with estrogen in his system. What OP lacked was perspective, she was unable to place herself in the female role and thus could not be turned on by the same things she finds herself to be turned on by now.
>>
>>5501385
my parent's disowned me btw, not my friends. they have all been safe as fuck and my land lord has taken me in and has been helping me/talking to me and I would probs be on the streets right now if it wasn't for him.
>>
>>5501386
I ever said that you could turn somebody straight or gay with hormones . I'm more saying that I don't think you can count out the possibility of it slightly influencing your sexuality in the direction it was already leaning . You especially can't count it out if you've never taken them yourself. You retard.
>>
>>5501385
>you have no idea how horny and disgusting that makes me feel.

Don't feel disgusted by the thought of a cock playing across your lips before a hand guides your mouth further down a thick shaft, precum coating your tongue as rough hands explore your body.

Embrace it sweetie.
>>
>>5501407
Okay but it that case the hormones are doing exactly as I said and helping the person to become more comfortable with their body, thus helping them really put themselves in the perspective of the gender they feel they are. You sound awfully bitter though. Care to elaborate why? Is it possibly because this story ties in with your own and you don't want to believe you ever had these leanings in the first place?
>>
>>5501460
I think mostly lies in the fact that I'm super sick right now and want someone to take my anger out on . I am trans and not bitter about it whatsoever. I told myself a long time ago that I would be honest to myself, whether that meant I'm gay or not. I'm just going with it
>>
>>5501476
Trust me , I am gay as fuck and very okay with it.

>>5501413
I agree with this anon , embrace the cock op
>>
File: jennette-mccurdy-photos.jpg (104 KB, 800x632) Image search: [Google]
jennette-mccurdy-photos.jpg
104 KB, 800x632
>>5501215
Janette McCurdy's last name sounds so ugly but she's so hot
>>
>>5501413

I want a cock in my butt so much right now...

>>5501269
It does. Pills make my love for men even bigger.
>>
>>5501215
You've never noticed stubble on a chiseled face? Their strong forearms and hands? Their hands?? Their cocky grins? How strong they are? Their voice has never given you a chill when they're up close?

>I see men in general, as well as my friends as being more dominant than me. But I like it, I like helping them out like a housewife (cups of tea, food, cleaning etc) and I like how my friends make little jokes about me being trans and how they treat me like a girl. I like to sit and observe the conversations they have like I'm someone's girlfriend that got brought along or something.

Same. Feels good desu.
>>
>>5501541
No, not so fast.
You want to feel an arm around your waist pressing your back into a strong body.
You want to feel the heat radiating off the head of a rapidly stiffening cock on the small of your back as fingers trace delicately up your belly and sternum before tightening around your neck.

You want to feel chills racing down your spine as your chin is pulled away from your shoulder and teeth sink into the delicate skin of your neck, as your ass it pressed against a stiff cock.

You want to feel the impossibly soft skin of a man's shaft pressed between your ass cheeks leaving sticking precum on your bare skin.

Only then do you want it to slide inside of you.
>>
>>5501559
please, don't make me beg for your penis, daddy :/
>>
>>5501581
Sorry cutie, but no matter how hard begging makes me, that's the most you're getting over 4chan
>>
>>5501592
I know it's a joke;
>>
>>5501602
You don't say.
>>
>>5501215

Minus the sitting around pretending to be entertained by boring arseholes, you sound like me. I'm sorta trans but probably not enough to transition, and sort of bi but only for sex.

Figuring out exactly where you are can take a while, and it's subject to change anyway, so don't worry too much about putting a precise label on it. Just think about working out where you're comfortable and accepting it.

Personally I'm glad I'm not into men beyond loving cock. It's one reason I'm not keen on HRT, even the possibility that I'd start wanting men romantically is repulsive. I feel so sorry for straight women and gay guys, how they put up with those idiots is beyond me.
>>
File: 3RdGQqG.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3RdGQqG.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>5501555
That's just it. I don't really like facial hair, muscles, manly hands, angular faces, male voices (except for ASMR, but I use that purely as a sleep aid) I only like the idea of being penetrated by a cock/giving a blow job and the way that they protect you and treat you like a princess.
>tfw All my friends are like family and they say that they would beat the shit out of anyone that touched me/upset me because I'm a sister to them.
>tfw they give me girly nick names and they call me babes
>>
>>5505636
What about when they hold you in their strong arms, and you lay your head on their solid shoulders and chest?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.