[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are fat dudes as touchy about chubby chasers as fat girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1
File: obesetor.png (511 KB, 708x489) Image search: [Google]
obesetor.png
511 KB, 708x489
Are fat dudes as touchy about chubby chasers as fat girls?
>>
>>5499400
Don't know about other fat dudes but I am not.
>>
>>5499400
What do you mean?
>>
>>5500841
How hard is it to convince a fat guy you like him and his personality first and foremost, instead of just treating him entirely as a fetish thing.
>>
>>5501580
How fat is 'fat'?
>>
>>5499400
na
im chubby and a chubby chaser myself
I think they actually get turned on by the fact that they are chubby/fat
>>
>bothered by chubby chasers

Fuck no. Bring 'em all on! I have plenty of me to share.
>>
>>5501584
If I see a guy and I'm not entirely sure if I could wrap my arms around him, it makes me wanna try.
>>
>>5501607
kek
>>
>>5501607
Same, I just love really big guys. But also, I wouldn't want to go out with a guy just for that reason alone, personality is a major factor in a relationship.
>>
If you show initiative and you're not a 0/10 in looks, fat guys will take you 100% of the time, even if you're a legitimate crazy person. You just need to overpower them with affection.
>>
>>5501987
I'm just shy when it cones to asking a huge guy I like if they'd want to hang out or whatever. I guess it's just the initial confrontation that stops me.
>>
>>5499400
Fat people are "touchy" about chasers? For fucks sake - they should be on their fat knees thanking god for chasers. Who else wants to fuck them?
>>
>>5501971
>personality is a major factor in a relationship.
That is 100% the reason why I'm single. Also, because I'm ugly.

>>5501987
I can do that.

ööööHow do I stop being a 0/10?

>>5502015
idk fat girls seem to be super paranoid about that.

I once dated this girl who once - in the middle of making out - told me that it makes her uncomfortable that the only way I show physical affection is by groping her fatty parts, and being drunk and kind of stupid, I said if I can only settle for the non-fatty parts the only place I could touch was the bridge of her nose.

I've never been in an abusive relationship but that time, I got smacked in the face.
>>
>>5501601

I want you.
>>
>>5501601
I'd like to see just how much of you there is.
>>
>>5502140
we can share
>>
>>5502281
Sure, what's your weight?
>>
The thing is that if you don't want to be fat, but are, you can't start losing weight if you want to keep a relationship with a chaser. Well I'm fat now, while I want to lose some weight, I wouldn't want to lose my boobs I got through it.
>>
>>5517021
>I wouldn't want to lose my boobs I got through it.

are you a tranny?
>>
>>5517291
I consider it sometimes. For now I'm just a guy that likes having boobs. Though transitioning using HRT might be a large step, and would pop uncomfortable questions from people around me, which I would be unable to defend as I'm such an introvert. And since I'm still not sure, having moobs possibly enhanced with gynecomastia(from the SSRIs I used to take) is a safe step to try if I would like it.
>>
>>5517406
what do you like most about having moobs?
>>
>>5499400
>chubby chasers
>obese men getting chased
come on nigga at least chubby girls have the potential to be cute, fat men are just fucking gross
t.fat man
>>
>>5501580
im bisexual and only sexually attracted to men, so this would not bother me at all
>>
Pretend to love me and I will be loyal until the end. Do not care if chaser or not.
>>
>>5499400
I'm a fat guy and I'm touchy about it sometimes. It was particularly hard when I first realized the only way people found me sexually attractive was because of a fetish. I'm okay with it for the most part, it just depends how you express your attraction.

I think with most chubby/fat guys, it's incredibly easy. That's actually part of my worry sometimes; why should I be with someone I know has the potential to easily go be someone else?

Honestly, I've been talking to a guy for a couple years (a chaser) who lives a few hours a way (so we don't see each other that often), and he seems to really like me and I really like him but then I see through social media that he has short flings with other guys. I just don't know if I'd be fling or not.

But, regardless of my drama, chubby guys are really easy. I think, if anything, you'll have problems convincing them you're sexually attracted to them. A lot of these guys deal with massive confidence issues (including me, haha).
>>
>>5520233
Sorry you feel that way.
As a chaser, I worry that fat men think I'm interested in them only because they're fat.
>>
>>5520276
Like I said, though, that's just me. I don't think you have to worry about that with most fat guys.
>>
>>5520276
>As a chaser, I worry that fat men think I'm interested in them only because they're fat.
Well being a chaser, why ARE you attracted to them? As a fat guy the fact that you ARE a chaser says you like me for my size, nothing more.
>>
>>5520233
>But, regardless of my drama, chubby guys are really easy
First of all, I have low self esteem second i am in NO WAY easy I am not bothered by chasers I just dont like guys that are only interested in sex.
>>
>>5520752
For me, I say I'm a chaser but I care more so about the personality and character of a guy more so than the fact that they're fat. It's more of a preference if that makes any sense.
>>
Is 180 pounds fat? I'm 5'6"

I look at pictures on the Internet of people the same weight as me and they have rolls that have rolls, and I only have a little flab on my stomach, most of my fat goes to my thighs.
>>
>>5522032
Ok thats fair enough, and it makes sense. there need to be more people like you in the world.
>>
i feel like the chances of me being in a relationship with someone who doesn't just use me for their fetish is next to zero
>>
When did fat chicks even get to be fussy about this lads.
>>
i can't have sex because my naked body disgusts me xdddd
>>
currently losing weight. too bad i have gyno. i'm not going to give up on my weight loss journey but it really feels so pointless. i'll always look like shit naked.

i guess i can look good with a shirt on. but i can't help but feel like i'll be tricking people in sleeping with me.
>>
Nah, if the interest is mutual we're probably going to hook up. With that being said, I haven't met any local guys around me interested in hooking up. Even on those /soc/ threads for chubby guys to post pics of themselves I only get one or two people interested in seeing more of me.

>tfw no skinny chaser to bend you over or go down on you.
>>
>>5523189
Those chubby/fat threads on /soc/ never have really huge guys on it. At least when I look at them anyways.
>>
>>5523223
i'm pretty sure there are only like, 3 chasers that stalk that thread
and one of them is in the uk so gg
>>
>>5523223
Probably all depends on your definition of huge. I'm like 5'10 and 290 pounds, and I feel like I'm on the huge side.
>>
>>5523232
That is huge, must have missed some stuff on there.
>>
>>5523313
Looks like the thread is still active, I'll post some on there
>>
>>5523327
Oh, well only if you feel comfortable doing that.
>>
>>5523362
I do it all the time lol, doesn't bother me at all!
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.