[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were some of us just meant to be inferior males?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-01-05-14-16-29--964251086.jpg (5 KB, 228x222) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-05-14-16-29--964251086.jpg
5 KB, 228x222
What makes me want to drop to my knees and suck a muscular man's cock? What force causes me to let a man have his way with me? I'm not gay in a "traditional" sense, but I'm a sissy and get off on being an extreme faggot. Sucking cocks, riding them, seeing all of my masculinity fade away, wearing women's clothes, etc. All of these things really turn me on and I hate myself every day for it.
>>
i'm the same but i'm also still a virgin so i really want to kill myself
>>
>>5497936
What's worse is that I was a very shy kid and ended up dropping out of high school because of bullies. 5 years later and I end up wanting to suck those same guys cocks. It never ends.
>>
>>5497960
haha I dropped out of high school too and I literally was just hanging out with this guy who used to bully me and I kind of just wanted him to dominate my boypussy you know
>>
>>5497995
Heh, I'm a virgin as well. I don't doubt myself with women, but my whole sexuality is based around cuckold type stuff and the sissy thing is like the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>5497960
weird how that works, I was also bullied but I wanted those bullies to suck me off and to see them emasculated.
>>
>>5498020
why not just be a sissy then
i mean what the fuck else were you going to do
>>
Being a sissy is vile. You're literally at the bottom of the cuckold list.
>>
ITT cuckoldry.

Seriously do you get off on being emascualted, I can see why /pol/ hates some of you
>>
>>5497922
Just do whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesn't infringe anyone's rights, there's a bit of tumblr morals for you
>>
>>5497936
>>5497960
>>5497995

Jesus Christ guys....
>>
>>5500143
put me out of my misery
>>
File: blini-cat.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
blini-cat.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
>>5497922
>I'm not gay in a "traditional" sense, but I'm a sissy and get off on being an extreme faggot.
So you're a traditional straight trans woman?
>>
>>5500342
Your statement just made me rock hard. Do you see my issue now?
>>
>>5500227
Being a sissy too weak for their manhood. A fate worse than death.
>>
I jerk off to sissy stuff occasionally. I like some of the erotica written around it as well. Except whenever I've worn women's clothes or tried makeup I just feel ugly and it's not as sexually satisfying as I thought it would be...
>>
>>5500375
Your dick is trying to tell you your trans.
That's the only way it knows how to communicate.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.