[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight guy here with some thoughts. Is gay sex the perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1422004577643.jpg (356 KB, 500x726) Image search: [Google]
1422004577643.jpg
356 KB, 500x726
Straight guy here with some thoughts.

Is gay sex the perfect sex?

I wish I could get into dudes or even traps. I love women and love doing things with them, but it often is a lot of work especially if you care about getting them off.

With dudes I'd imagine there is work to be had (especially with anal) but prostate stimulation is easy as hell and whatnot.

Lesbians also get what make women tick.

Or am I just an idiot thinking the grass is greener on the other side? It just seems like same-sex arrangements are compatible while opposite-sex arrangements are like not.
>>
a bit of some grass is greener, yeah. sex with men is best sex though
>>
prostate stimulation is not easy as hell, you're misinformed.
>>
>>5497530
Compared to G-spot stimulation? I gotta do some weird angle shit with women depending on the position. I'd imagine with my size and girth this would not be too much of an issue for guys. But if not, please implore. I posted here because I'd like to learn more.
>>
>>5497504
ok the dog
>>
>>5497536
*elaborate, not implore lol
>>
>>5497536
The g-spot is a myth, it's actually a piece of the clitoris that stretches more inward than people usually believes, there was a few articles about this last year. So yes, you'd be hard pressed to find the g-spot because it would be different in each woman depending on the anatomy of her clitoris.

With prostates it varies as well, its not the end all be all thing that people rave about. Remember your mostly hearing from the people that has a sensitive prostate not the ones don't really feel anything from that sort of stimulation.
>>
>>5497551
Doesnt the first part kind of prove my point though? Much easier to do a reach around on a guy than a girl.
>>
>>5497563
Well what's your humping style, just in and out?
>>
>>5497572
Depends on position and stuff. Its much easier for me to stimulate the girls for me clit if shes on top because its just right there.

If a guy has a decent sized dick I'd imagine its easier to grab it and do whatever with it? Lol I probably sound like a virgin since I have no idea about gay sex and had this brain fart of it "making more sense" than straight sex.
>>
>>5497580
As long as you don't have a micro dick it usually never matters with women.
Her on the back and feet up and you going up and down instead of in and out is much easier for her spot to be hit.
>>
>>5497587
G-spot? Sometimes, sure.

I'm talking about clitoral stimulation. There are other things to do as well depending on the girl. Current girlfriend loves it when I start playing with her ass while I'm fucking her. Many women I've been with only deal with anal as a treat for me.
>>
>>5497551
This...
>>
>>5497536

It's not even prostate stimulation, as in focusing on it like a g-spot. Just the pressure on it feels great, makes me and bf just drip precum and cum buckets. Being bisexual I wasn't really sure exactly how much I might like it, but god damn I can't get enough dick now. Sex with my bf is the best sex I've ever had, and I've bedded a fair share of chicke.
>>
>>5497810
I dunno if I'd be into bottoming and I have let girls peg me before, but I wish I could get into topping dudes or traps just for the simple mindblowing sex.
>>
>>5497551
They're just not training enough if they can't feel it. It takes some mental and physical rewiring.
>>
ITT: "I am bad at sex, pls help me rationalise"
>>
>>5497504
Uh so you're just a lazy fuck who sucks at sex and who wants to pretend that your own mediocrity is not due to you but to the fact that straight sex is subpar? Anyway kill yourself.
>>
>>5497504
>especially if you care about getting them off
I'll never understand how someone can be fine being known as a shit lay. I know it's all about them being selfish and lazy but Jesus, don't be shocked when your girlfriend leaves your shitter ass to be with someone who'll give her good satisfying sex.
>>
It really depends what you mean by sex. A great blowjob is very great, and gays in general are good at sucking dick. But anal sex is kind of difficult and I don't like doing it much. It needs good preparation so you can't just do it spontaneously unless you want a shit dick. Kissing, handjobs and blowjobs with men are the best.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.