[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does bottoming for the first time hurt? I'm nervous as fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: man.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Does bottoming for the first time hurt?

I'm nervous as fuck.
>>
its like taking a massive poop in reverse
>>
>>5497392
/thread
>>
>>5497379
TELL US THE STORY
>>
>>5497379

Yes.
But it gets better pretty quick.
Take it slow.
Have a bit where he slides it in and then just lets it settle.
Then go on at your comfort.
>>
make sure to ~lube up~ and it'll be fine
>>
>>5497379
douche douche douche always douche

no such thing as too much lube. seriously. just fucking lather it on

you have to be super relaxed, and that means relaxing your ass muscles. if you're not into it and you're tense, it will hurt like hell. if you're into it and you can relax, it will be fine

your first time will probably be kinda crappy regardless just because you have no idea what you're doing and you're tense because of first-time nerves - it will probably hurt when it goes in, but this will stop after a couple seconds if you can relax

for me it was only the third or fourth time bottoming that i really got the hang of it and started enjoying it, and that's pretty common, so don't worry if it's not so great
>>
Bottoming hurts for actual females their first time also.
>>
>>5497742

I don't find douching to be THAT necessary. Just don't bang after taco tuesday, stick some fingers up there beforehand, make sure you're clean and such. Poop isn't stored in the rectum, and cmon you're having buttsex, sometimes things are going to get dirty and there's no avoiding it. Get over it. Use a condom if you're not virgins and stuff.

Also like the other dude said, stretch a bit first, let him slide in, don't move too much for a few moments, let yourself get accustomed to it and go at your own pace. My first time wasn't that enjoyable, but since then it's been nothing but amazinggg
>>
>>5497968
don't listen to this guy

douching is absolutely 100% necessary unless you're a degenerate faggot who loves peanut-butter looking shitdick
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.