[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you have gender & sexual identity confusion? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: hermaphrodite.jpg (40 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
hermaphrodite.jpg
40 KB, 333x500
Why do you have gender & sexual identity confusion?
Why do you feel like a lady trapped in a males body?
Why do you feel like a guy trapped in a females body?
Why are you most comfortable wearing clothes of the opposite sex?
Why are you attracted to and desire the same sex as yourself?

Apparently the spirit/demon of Hermaphrodite is at work according to this Lady...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgNzLPciEi0

Does anyone believe this is true? If not..did this believer in Jesus Christ just make it up? Is the information she got from her holy spirit wrong? Why did she come to these conclusions that we must repent of the demon of Hermaphrodite in order for Jesus to make us straight and desire what is proper and good?
>>
Honestly, when you really think about it, nothing makes fucking sense in this world. I wouldn't be surprised if demonic activity was at work somewhere in society.
>>
>>5497165

It would be easy for them do things since they are invisible to us. The greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. Society has accepted wickedness & weirdness as normal behavior.
>>
>2016
>not an atheist
>>
>>5497424

How can one even be an atheist when there are many people having weird religious experiences?

Many Christians.. have visions/dreams of Jesus/God. Many have had near-death experiences that were religious and pertained to heaven & hell. Many Christians hear the voice of Jesus.

I'm not sure if other religions experience the same thing with the Gods they worship but Christians have some truly unique experiences.

Something must be going on..many of us are unaware of...right?

Is it Hypnotic illusions/delusions that manifest for them that they experience?

They can't all be lying or making it up.

I've experienced weird things myself when this creature appearing in my room when I was younger. It was real. It wasn't a dream. People can tell me the boogey man doesn't exist all the want but I know what I experienced. It wasn't a trick of my eyes seeing in the dark as my night light was on.

I just wish we could work to figure out what is really going on.

Why are Christians having visions if they don't use drugs?
>>
>>5497526
>Many Christians.. have visions/dreams of Jesus/God. Many have had near-death experiences that were religious and pertained to heaven & hell. Many Christians hear the voice of Jesus.

Many christians lie, are delusional, or say "god told me" when they really mean they just had the thought, or when they have a feeling a certain way they attribute this to "the spirit". Or they make it up, like you see on the tv.

>I'm not sure if other religions experience the same thing with the Gods they worship but Christians have some truly unique experiences.
Religions of every kind report religious experiences. They don't talk to their gods because they don't have "gods", but they "ascend to higher planes" and other nonsense.

>Is it Hypnotic illusions/delusions that manifest for them that they experience?

Yes. Or lies.

>They can't all be lying or making it up.

They can. You make it sounds like something happening all the time to everyone, but most of the people claiming to hear from god are also the people claiming to be the "men and women of god". They're in charge, so of course god talks to them, so of course they should be in charge. I grew up in a church, and every miracle or talking with god moment either happened somewhere else that no one could possibly verify, or it came from the preacher, and his experience.

>I've experienced weird things myself when this creature appearing in my room when I was younger. It was real. It wasn't a dream. People can tell me the boogey man doesn't exist all the want but I know what I experienced. It wasn't a trick of my eyes seeing in the dark as my night light was on.

It was a trick. Most likely you were asleep or experiencing a form of sleep paralysis.

>Why are Christians having visions if they don't use drugs?
The brain produces DMT, you know that right?
>>
>>5497526
Schizophrenics have visions of god too. Clearly they must be prophets and not deranged basket cases.

I swear we as a society need to treat an irrational belief in make believe beings as what they are, psychotic delusions requiring treatment.
>>
>>5497526
My other post got too long.

>I've experienced weird things myself when this creature appearing in my room when I was younger. It was real. It wasn't a dream. People can tell me the boogey man doesn't exist all the want but I know what I experienced. It wasn't a trick of my eyes seeing in the dark as my night light was on.

Religious leaders rely on this type of experience. I'll admit I can't explain what happened to you, but the brain is incredibly complex, and there are a number of completely normal explanations for this. The most obvious being that it was a dream, and because of how poor your memory is (look it up, you can find loads of info on how unreliable your memory is), you reinforce the idea that it was real with each time you recall it, making it more and more real. In reality, you don't remember a single detail from the event. You just aren't a reliable source (multiple eyewitnesses to events will have different accounts just days or even hours after. Two friends of mine witnessed a robbery across the street. When police asked them to describe the perpetrator, one described him as a long haired man wearing a grey shirt, and the other described him as a short haired man wearing a red shirt).

tl;dnr it was a trick of your brain and religion exploits these kind of tricks for their own benefit
>>
>>5497646
Most of the time, those delusions are just a natural response of a mind trained to expect irrational things. It's not as if more than a small fraction of our perceptions are a direct result of observable phenomena in the environment.
>>
File: 1633400.gif (979 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1633400.gif
979 KB, 267x200
>>5497526
>How can one even be an atheist when there are many people having weird religious experiences?
How can you not believe chemtrails and lizardmen if so many people say they had empirical evidence?
>Many Christians.. have visions/dreams of Jesus/God. Many have had near-death experiences that were religious and pertained to heaven & hell. Many Christians hear the voice of Jesus.
Many enlightened.. have visions/dreams of lizardmen. Many have had near-death experiences that were the work of the illuminaty. Many enlightened hear the voice of lizardmen in their language.
>Something must be going on..many of us are unaware of...right?
>Is it Hypnotic illusions/delusions that manifest for them that they experience?
>They can't all be lying or making it up.
> just wish we could work to figure out what is really going on.
>Why are enlightened have visions if they don't use drugs?
I don't even have to do anything with this one. You just went full tinfoil. I started this out of fun, and at the end I don't even have to/can't even make a parody out of it. Thanks for making my day bro, you are fucking awesome.
Song related. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2bxItGL8AU
>>
>>5497672
The idea of monsters and demons and whatever exists in the zeitgeist, and humans like to jump to conclusions. If you experience something you can't instantly comprehend, your brain will fill in the gaps for you, like seeing a silhouette of a person in your peripheral and turning to see that it's just a coat rack. Your brain is constantly trying to solve puzzles it doesn't have all of the pieces to, and uses whatever it does have to fill in the missing bits.
>>
File: image.png (257 KB, 605x571) Image search: [Google]
image.png
257 KB, 605x571
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.