[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have a question.. I've been dating a boy for the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1443572851563_0.png (525 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443572851563_0.png
525 KB, 664x1000
i have a question..

I've been dating a boy for the past 2.5 years. I love him and don't want to be with anyone else but no one in my friend group or family knows about him. Every time they ask about who I'm seeing I replace, "him and I" with "her and I"

they think i've been dating a girl for years.

Question is: What the fuck do i do??
Am I a horrible person because of this?
>>
File: 1451321674960.jpg (8 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
1451321674960.jpg
8 KB, 197x256
No your not horrible. You just don't feel comfortable telling them about your boyfriend. When you are ready or when he is you could tell them.
>>
You aren't a horrible person for this.
Would it be easier to tell a friend or family first? What are they like? Where do you live?
>>
File: 1407879898421.gif (496 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1407879898421.gif
496 KB, 500x315
Do a barrel roll.

No seriously, why the fuck are you asking that without giving context?

Are you some type of PSA attention whoring faggot that just HAS to tell everyone hes gay and hes dating someone they all know?

If so then you'll have to tell them, then you can come and bitch about how they all gossip behind your back or you can come with your special snowflake family problems or how your bf hates you because you outed him.

TL;DR: Nobody gives a shit what you do and about your generic gay boy blog. Do a berrel roll.
>>
>>5495770
>>5495781

>family is pretty conservative
>would probably be kicked out/exiled if found out
>friends... truthfully i don't know know how they would react
>to be honest they would probably be more mad about me lying to them

but its like >>5495781 said.. i don't think its any of their business. But i feel bad not being open about my boyfriend
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.