[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>qt, artistic, intelligent virgin Christian gf dumps me when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 1409272394627.jpg (18 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
1409272394627.jpg
18 KB, 291x343
>qt, artistic, intelligent virgin Christian gf dumps me when she finds out I'm FtM
HALP
>>
>>5495427
Now you can finally kill yourself and fulfil your role in life as a tranny.
>>
>>5495427
Why didn't you dump her when you found out she was Christian?
>>
>get all the way to bf/gf status
>still haven't told her your transsexual
Kill yourself tbqh
>>
this is why you should disclose up front to potential romantic partners op
>>
>>5495446
Because she's super cute, super book smart, and just an incredible artistic. I was practically in love already.
>>
>>5495469
Well, let this be a lesson to you. Don't date Christians because they're shits. Even the "progressive" ones are smug sanctimonious fuckers.
>>
>>5495427
so you never told her whilst you were in a relationship? YOU FUCKING MORON
>>
File: seriouslyhope.jpg (50 KB, 316x470) Image search: [Google]
seriouslyhope.jpg
50 KB, 316x470
How the fuck did you expect her not to find out? It's not like there's a way for you to get passing genitals.
>>
>>5495483
But...but...she seemed so nice. And so non-judgmental of people. She was really compassionate too.
>>
>>5495427
You deserve it, faggot.
>>
>>5495483
You're basically human garbage senpai.
>>
>>5495427
It's a good thing that she dumped you, OP. She clearly was a cunt who wasn't willing to accept you for who you are, and she isn't worth your time.

You'll find someone one day who is more deserving of your affections.
>>
>>5495565
I disagree, >>5495483 is right. My ex was a bisexual Christian who tried to ignore who she was. She was a cunt.
>>
>>5495539
She looked nice to you because she didn't know you belonged to one of the groups on her church's shit list.

It's the same with a lot of religious people. At first glance they seem perfectly nice and willing to get along with people different from them, but the more you get to know them the closer you get to the point where their beliefs have consequences in the real world. They'll blindside you with some dumb shit like how they think blood transfusions are evil or childless couples are selfish or how you can heal people with crystals.
>>
>>5495427
Pls date me instead. It's near impossible to find ftms who don't like men and I'm about ready to strangle someone for literal boypussy at this point.
>>
Sorry OP, that's a rough surprise, but that's our lot in life.
It doesn't stop happening, but it does get easier to deal with. Maybe you can show her the light on this, and you should try, for a couple reasons, but don't expect her to come around. Just be there to show her that we're actually pretty great.
>>
File: American_Beaver.jpg (182 KB, 718x721) Image search: [Google]
American_Beaver.jpg
182 KB, 718x721
>>5495427
>virgin
Why does that even matter to an FtM? It's not like it will help you be sure you're the father of the firstborn.
>>
>>5495865
There are girls who want FTMs? This changes everything...
>>
>>5495427
Sorry, Anon. Fuck, that pic really hit me in the feels, y'know

Better alone than badly accompanied though. Remember that.
>>
Why do FtM goes only after others FtM?
>>
>>5497214
They do? I'm FtM and while I'd go for a FtM if it happened, I don't go out of my way to search for them... huh
>>
well you dated a christian, what did you expect? besides if christian and intelligent don't go hand in hand... you gotta be pretty illogical to believe that shit...
>>
>>5495427
>cause obvious problems with my incurably tronky ways
>clearly visible from miles away
>get upset when problems occur
Okay.
>>
>>5496998

Yes, of course there are. Plenty.
>>
>>5495427
Why didn't you tell her you were T? You can only have a serious rel with someone who is cool with you being T, so revealing you're T is a logical first step.
>>
File: La-La Man.jpg (68 KB, 722x525) Image search: [Google]
La-La Man.jpg
68 KB, 722x525
>>5495427
>all the weak hons ITT spitting sour grapes
Delicioussssss
>>
Better tell people before you become a couple. It's better to ensure that they're cool with it than spend time trying to form a relationship with someone who doesn't like you and just doesn't know it yet.
>>
WHEN TO DISCLOSE:
A short guide

1) When you're first asked out
2) Before you ever ask the other person out

WHAT ARE SOME BAD TIMES TO DISCLOSE?

• Balls deep
• Third date
• First date
• After kissing
• After two years of cohabitation
• Never
>>
>>5495427
>virgin Christian gf
Found the problem. Date better bitches
>>
>>5498037
>balls deep
>implying balls
>>
>>5498171
Hey, there's a whole list. If the balls don't apply, move down to the next bullet point.
>>
>>5496281
no one wants an opened present
>>
>dating someone without disclosing you were trans

Don't ever do this.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>5495427
>FtM
good decision she made, now fucking kill yourself
>>
>>5495427

> I based our relationship on dishonesty!
> Feel sorry for me
>>
If this isn't illegal, I feel it should be.
>>
Well you don't have a penis and you can't make her pregnant, which is probably what she wanted.
She wasn't right for you, you weren't right for her. Move on.
>>
>>5495427
>virgin Christian gf
kek

you deserve it
>>
File: 1402335363969.png (1 MB, 1334x742) Image search: [Google]
1402335363969.png
1 MB, 1334x742
>>5495427
>Christian

all of the libcuck females in college willing to fuck you, and you choose the schizo that's afraid she'll burn in the lake of fire if she looks at you, nice hang yourself
>>
>Implying that a Christian is intelligent.

No, religious people are mental ill and therefore not worth to take care of.
>>
>>5495427
If the gender roles here were reverses, the woman would probably have ended up dead.

Can people seriously deny male privilege????
>>
>>5504055
Everyone has a privilege. Now shut up.
>>
>>5497792
You can't spit sour grapes if you can't reach them, so how does that even make sense?
>>
File: gj5jdg.jpg (37 KB, 410x551) Image search: [Google]
gj5jdg.jpg
37 KB, 410x551
>>5495565
>>
>>5495427
>not telling 'em you're a tranny before dating someone
>wait until the relationship has settled down and your feelings are at their maximum to destroy the relationship
Why do fellow trans people do this, why do you think that's not going to make things either get awkward or go to shit. Unless you discovered you were FtM while in the relationship, then things are different
>>
>>5504259
>Why do fellow trans people do this
Denial and because for some retarded reason they think that once there are feelings involved they're going to make the other person be okay with the trans thing. Also a lot of trans people IME don't really realize that orientations are real, they choose to believe that people jsut think they're straight out of convention and won't mind surprise pussy, or alternatively that normal people must believe the same thing they do about which sex they are so a straight person can't not want to be with them (both are denial again ofc).

Just look at any thread on this board where OP angrily complains about cis people daring to not want to fuck them because of their trans status, they get posted all the time.
>>
>>5495427
1.Obvious CHRISTIANITY IS BAD MMKAY
2.You didn't disclose who you were up front, so...yeah. She has the right to dump you. Hell, you're lucky she didn't out you.
3.Jewish, Buddhist, Moderate Islamic, or a full on atheist chick would have dumped you too.

Sorry bro.
Just jump on the cock of the first bi or blindingly horny aka "pussy is pussy mode" chad or jamal and ride till you feel better.
You'll find a chick who's comfortable with who you are one day.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.