[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Trans** Umbrella!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: EEEEveryone can fit!!.jpg (74 KB, 584x438) Image search: [Google]
EEEEveryone can fit!!.jpg
74 KB, 584x438
Hey /lgbt/, did you know that you're probably transgender?

Feminine men and masculine women are transgender too! That's right, if you're a woman but you played with toy cars when you were young - well, you're not just a boring old "cis" woman any more! What's that? You're a guy that likes the color pink? Not any more, you aren't. Ever heard of demigirls? ;)

Welcome to the exciting LIFESTYLE of choosing to become trans*! Abandon that cissy 'cisness', and help us break the binary together!

Oh, and fuck off binary transsexual MTF and FTM people. You're a disgrace to our gender-busting future. I hope society shits on you. You're not welcome under OUR umbrella.
>>
File: 1443056663487.jpg (34 KB, 958x960) Image search: [Google]
1443056663487.jpg
34 KB, 958x960
>>5493596
Do better
>>
>>5493596
One is not really under the trans umbrella unless their desired gender expression falls outside of what society generally deems acceptable.
>>
we tumblr nao
>>
>>5493596
It sure is hard being a special snowflake now that literally anyone can become one.
>>
>>5493596
>You're not welcome under OUR umbrella.
Then let us out
We don't want to be there
>>
Your shitposting is like 3 years late, anon.
>>
fuck off
>>
File: amanda_lepore_2012_05_18[1].jpg (66 KB, 433x600) Image search: [Google]
amanda_lepore_2012_05_18[1].jpg
66 KB, 433x600
>>
>>5493798
you say that like this mindset has gone out of fashion, and isn't instead now the default mindset of all the transgender people represented in society at large.

literally every other "trans" person i've ever met thinks this way.
>>
File: rlly now lol.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
rlly now lol.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>5493596
>>
>>5493596
>You're a guy that likes the color pink?
>Trans!

But pink/red used to be guys colour and girl's was blue... being trans truly is social construct
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.