[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FTM General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: 1393205781907.png (487 KB, 526x431) Image search: [Google]
1393205781907.png
487 KB, 526x431
READ THE OP

FtMg: It's too early in the morning for this shit Edition

Old: >>5470146

Don't forget to sage and wait to make new threads until we're at bump limit on page 9-10.

Ancient map: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/U0Hw9yNtqrJd-qzTdbUFMw

Some info (excuse the tumblr, it's truscum): http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tags/

Skype group: add cheeki-briki or duckduckfrog

Google Hangout: TBA
>>
File: 47.jpg (431 KB, 870x580) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
431 KB, 870x580
For the longest time I thought I was just asexual but then I realised I want to fuck this dude in the mouth.

being a gay ftm and a top

what kind of a fucking joke is that
>>
I'm on a holiday with a female friend and I'm so incredibly in denial.
She made me wear heels to which I wore and felt like I was a guy crossdressing badly.
That might just be because I've got big legs and hips and look fat in heels.
Man what the fuck, am I dsyphoric or do I just fucking hate myself?
>>
Hi there. What are some first time steps one might take when wondering if they might be ftm?
Its something I've struggled with for years and don't really know where to begin. I've decided that I do want to get myself a chest binder though
>>
>>5491920
cut your hair. see if you regret it.
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 1280x960
>>5491931
Ive had short hair for years now, no ragrets
>>
>>5491257
Well I mean I dunno. I can't speak for everyone else and it depends what you mean by "chaser". I personally don't like chasers when it means people who want an actual relationship ONLY for the fact I'm trans, like using me just as their fetish's indulgence y'know what I mean?
The moment I start acting like an actual guy and an actual person like the others I get dumped because I'm not their tranny toy, that kinda thing?
Call me a pansyfaggot all ye wan, but that's how I personally feel

If it's just for a hookup or purely sexual relations basically anything with no strings attached then sure whatever senpai

As for how many gay, probably more than you think, personally I'm bipanwhateversexual, fucking omnivore
>>
>>5491937
there's a lot of reversible things you can try. look for a male name that fits you, play male video game characters with that name & make them into something like a personal avatar & see how it feels. there's also websites where you can try out a name and it'll insert it into a hunk of text that you can project yourself onto if that makes sense (the ones i know of also include a lot of neopronouns, but those aren't hard to ignore).

contemplate what specific things give you dysphoria & how they can be treated. you could try socializing online as a guy, even just doing it here as a trans guy & see how that feels. it seems silly, but i found it helpful to start wearing boxer briefs & trunks instead of women's briefs when i was closeted & figuring myself out.

i'm almost certain there's other things i'm forgetting. you could try buying a cheap small packer & seeing how it feels (unless you wear tighter pants & it'd be noticeable) but there's plenty of trans guys who don't find packers helpful so it may not be worth it for you regardless.
>>
>>5491997
Thank you kind anon, see you've already opened me up to dome first steps and i didnt even know wtf to do. I may be crying rn
>>
>>5491937
if you don't want to jump off the golden gate bridge at the thought of not having a dick, you aren't ftm t b h
>>
>>5492054
it doesn't have to be that drastic.
>>
>>5492054
there's plenty of trans guys with little or no bottom dysphoria but plenty of chest, voice, social, etc. dysphoria
>>
>>5492054
Gender dysphoria isn't always that obvious.
>>
>>5492110
not possible
>>
>>5492189
it's pretty well documented in the last national trans survey if you don't believe individuals who say so. but i don't see why all trans men must have bottom dysphoria when it's well known that plenty of trans women don't
>>
File: 2490.jpg (46 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
2490.jpg
46 KB, 450x373
https://youtu.be/Hhbi3GlfZo4

Holy shit, this is impressive. That guy is over 50, started T just 6 months prior and already passes that flawlessly. I can only dream T works that quickly for me.
>>
>>5491018
>What kind are you buying?
Looking into either underworks or gc2b, or maybe even one of each. I've heard gc2b binders are more comfortable, but that they don't bind as well as underworks.

Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>5492227
those people aren't really trans, just stupid
>>
Are there any FtMs that are happy looking like cute guys and don't want to be massive hairy and ultra-masc?
I don't want to seem like a chaser but cute androgynous FtMs and andro cis girls are my thing.
>>
>>5492352
>feel debilitating dysphoria, just not towards genitals
>successfully transition to relieve much of the dysphoria
>not trans
where are you getting this belief from? it's definitely not from the dsm-5, that's for sure
since you're putting so little effort into your posts i'm going to stop responding after this unless you say something of substance
>>
>>5492373
Meh, sorry to burst your bubble, but most ftm will eventually look like men on testosterone. Go for tomboys, not ftms, m8.
>>
File: 1450676204395.jpg (141 KB, 586x614) Image search: [Google]
1450676204395.jpg
141 KB, 586x614
>>5492352
And you're the stupidest of them all.
>>
Sooo I'm a chubby guy, pre-everything. I'm looking to buy a binder from underworks. However, I'm also in the process of losing weight. I've already lost about 15 lbs so far. Should I put off buying a binder until I'm at my goal weight? I really want a binder now, but I'd also hate to buy two binders because I got thinner.
>>
>>5492402
I was thinking of purchasing the tri-top binder, btw. I don't know if that makes a difference.
>>
>>5492325
if you're +50 you've probably already gone through menopause and already have pretty high testosterone levels.

source: my mom is cishet and looks like Sean Bean
>>
Please tell me I'm not the only one having issues with images on 4chan right now?

Goddamnit, an hiro, stop breaking shit.
>>
>>5492425
I recently watched a bunch of videos of a ftm who was ~55 when he started transitioning. It took him a good 2 years to see any solid results from T. A year in and he still basically sounded and looked just like a woman.
>>
File: 1448323345553.jpg (61 KB, 568x640) Image search: [Google]
1448323345553.jpg
61 KB, 568x640
>>5492381
>i'm going to stop responding after this unless you say something of substance
lel

That isn't trans dysphoria to want a deeper voice, and want to wear boys clothes, tomboys do that.
The social side of it doesn't matter, there are tons of girls that look like boys and boys that look like girls, but the thing that makes a man a man is a dick, and if you don't want that, i don't see how you can say you're trans.
An ftm that wears dresses and acts like a literal female, but has debilitating bottom dysphoria would be more trans than you.

There's a difference between, dealing with what you have because there is no better option, and not having dysphoria at all
>>
File: really.png (102 KB, 746x717) Image search: [Google]
really.png
102 KB, 746x717
>>5492582
>An ftm that wears dresses and acts like a literal female, but has debilitating bottom dysphoria would be more trans than you.
The spirits of my ancestors are speaking to me.

They're saying you need to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>5492657
it's true, i'm sorry you don't like wearing dresses to grandmas funeral but if you like your cunt you are a woman
>>
File: sworddicksnails.jpg (106 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
sworddicksnails.jpg
106 KB, 500x323
>>5492582
>I define myself exclusively by my genitals and terefore everyone else has to
>>
>>5492717
my transsexuality is not me 'defining myself'
>>
How did you guys first admit to a professional that you were trans, or at least suspected it?

I'm trying to figure out how to tell my therapist but I'm pretty sure I'll be in the throes of an anxiety attack at that point. She wants to know my anxiety 'triggers' and my gender crisis is big one right now but it's tough to admit. I might just blurt it out then try for damage control and explaining myself.
>>
>>5492657
did you really just meme in text
>>
>>5492735
it's a little scary to realize i literally don't remember this at all. it was certainly a very stressful moment, like coming out to my parents, but i don't even remember what therapist i was seeing before i came out as trans. i hate my terrible memory.
>>
>>5492740
Don't make meme a verb you fucking dork.
>>
I really loathe working in customer service as a pre everything trans guy. Fuck.
>>
>>5492809
>trying this hard to make jokes
>>
>>5492759
I can relate, my memory is pretty shoddy and not helped by my habit/skill of forcing myself to forget stressful situations so they don't loop round and bite me in the ass later. Frustrates my therapist.
>>
>>5492977
Not him, but are you me. My memory, especially about my childhood/early teens is so fuzzy it's unreal. I have a feeling it has something to do with trans shit cause I remember one time I was looking through an old photo album, came across pictures of myself and it sent me into a mini panic attack and brought back all kinds of memories I didn't want to think about. I can't look at old pictures of myself at all.
>>
>>5492919
Same. Why can't customers just say "Hey" or "Excuse me"? Why they always gotta call me "ma'am"?
>>
>>5493044
It's hard to blame people because they obviously don't know any better, but at the same time you can't help but want to crawl into a small hole and die after a shift and it happens 5 million times.

>old guy comes in
>entire time referring to me as girl and shit
>feel sick to my stomach and contemplate becoming an hero

I'm not even fuckin girly or anything either. I have short hair and dress pretty androgynous-male. Doesn't matter, I guess.
>>
>>5493084
>I have short hair and dress pretty androgynous-male. Doesn't matter, I guess.

that's a fucking trendy look for straight girls nowadays. It confuses the fuck out of lesbians.
>>
>>5493088
I just want to get on hormones already man, even if it means sacrificing 20 first born children.
>>
>>5493123
Going on hormones is kind of like sacrificing your first born, cause chances are you aren't gonna shoot out any sprogs afterwards
>>
>>5493004
God, I hope nothing opens the dam for all the unpleasant stuff I've repressed. I doubt it's anything actually serious but no one likes remembering embarrassing or stressful shit from the past. Come to think of it, I don't remember shit from before I was like 12 and everything is scattered as fuck. I hate old pictures too, I feel disconnected from myself in them (probably because I don't remember that far back) or it just frustrates and stresses me out.
>>
>tfw taking a women in us history course for aa "diversity requirement"
>basically feminism 101
>two other guys in the class and like 30 girls
>dont pass for shit and dont want to deal with telling instructors im trans
not that i dont find this stuff interesting, but...not the best choice ive ever made
>>
I'm so tired of being alone desu senpai.
>>
Just bought my first peen
feelsgoodman.avi
>>
File: 1284791492512.png (9 KB, 344x341) Image search: [Google]
1284791492512.png
9 KB, 344x341
Any of you guys with bottom dysphoria ever actually use your junk for penetrative sex? I have dysphoria that can get especially bad at times, but using the front hole just seems fucking...easier. Goddamn. Especially when you're in the heat of the moment and you don't have to really worry about any prep and all that junk.

I'm probably over thinking this. I've been unbearably horny lately.
>>
>>5495995
i used to because like you said heat of the moment, but it made me feel dysphoric after and never actually felt good anyway so i stopped
>>
>>5493201
take some advice
DONT
>>
>>5493201
Fuck, I did the same thing. Sat in the back... doodled and talked to the only guys. Realized I was trans partially because of that class.
>>
>>5495995
no but i don't fuck men
>>
>>5491896

honestly, for you to feel like you're crossdressing rather than just "this looks bad" seems like how i used to feel during my overcompensating feminine phase... i felt like i was wearing a costume, and crossdressingn and it was weird... and i know i didn't look bad cuz i couldn't walk more than half a block without gettig hit on or complimented... but that crossdressing feeling was still there, and that actually kinda made it so i couldn't deny being trans to myself anymore...

i think if you were just body insecure crossdressing wouldn't come to mind...

>>5492373

i wouldn't be comfortable being ultra hairy (i shave everything now cuz body hair is gross to me), and i'm not super masculine and have no desire to be cuz that's just not me...

>>5493201

what exactly did you think that would be? any college class that's "women" anything is gonna be filled with angry feminists... that's just guaranteed...

>>5495995

i do... but i feel like sex is something entirely separate from other shit, and i don't think at all during it... it's about feeling sensations and pleasure and nothing else...
>>
>>5496942
Want to hear a good joke?
An FtM that doesn't fuck men

LOL
>Laughing Chad and Jamal DPing a blissed out transboy.jpg.png.gif.exe.bbc.bwc.cum.
>>
When was that defining moment for you? After being in denial or not even considering it, something happened and everything clicked?
Asking for a friend
>>
>>5497142
>not fucking both
Get a load of this fucking pleb.
>>
>>5497306
i hated singular they so much i wanted to popularize a neopronoun as a universal gender neutral pronoun. i found out through livejournal that some people used them as personal pronouns, and after looking up nonbinary stuff found out that even some binary trans people didn't have genital dysphoria. once i learned i didn't have to cry whenever i remembered i don't have a dick in order to be trans, i was suddenly free to explore a lot of things i'd thought impossible, and while i did take a long time figuring stuff out before coming out to anyone, that was still the moment i finally started on my way to transitioning, and further self-improvement beyond that.
>>
>>5497306

i've known my entire life... like at like 12 and shit i was going online and just saying i was a cis guy when i'd talk to people... it stayed on that level and just internalized outside of it 'til my feminine overcompensation phase at 18 kinda pushed me into shit like binding in private... but i figured i'd just lie and hide it forever and never do anything or say anything 'til i was about 21 and my s/o and i were smoking together and out of nowhere he just asked me if i was trans... and i just told him the truth and couldn't hide it after that, he helped me be more ok with it
>>
>>5497509

+ younger than that i would play pretend games as a guy and whatnot, and when i was like 3 i used to play with those fake razors and practice shaving "my beard" like my dad cuz i just kinda thought i was a guy, and gonna grow up and be one... and at like 3 i accidentally saw my mom naked and cried hysterically after asking if that (being in a chick body) was gonna happen to me one day, and initially i thought i was gonna be batman or cobra commander when i grew up... idk... basically it's just always been there, and it took having to say it outloud for me to realize the level of severity
>>
>>5497306
I wouldn't say I ever had a "defining" moment. I spent a REALLY long time struggling with it, going through some crazy ass mental gymnastics to justify this and that. It wasn't until I got into actual gender therapy that I accepted it. Then after that everything began to fall into place and feel right.
>>
File: 638934.gif (7 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
638934.gif
7 KB, 251x251
I miss breathing.
>>
File: wienerdance.gif (128 KB, 473x235) Image search: [Google]
wienerdance.gif
128 KB, 473x235
BAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA HRT HAS MADE ME BISEXUAL

I CAN DATE ALL THE FAT CHICKS NOW

ALL OF THEM
>>
>>5497543
Damn that "saying it outloud" really resonates with me.
>>
>>5497306
It was kind of a crescendo. Post puberty I would wear boys clothes. During puberty I became extremely depressed, started self harming, panic attacks, and became reclusive. Ignored problems, didn't tell anyone because I didn't understand what my triggers were. I told myself that once I figured out the triggers, I would get help but I couldn't figure out what my problem was. Discovered around 14 that binding with tape or bandages made me feel less anxious. Women's clothing always made me feel uncomfortable, soon after this period I found an abusive "boyfriend" to be codependent with who I ended up giving into completely. He expected me to be a woman... this relationship lasted until I was 17. When I first found out what "genderqueer" was I was sort of moving toward that state of reality without coming out to anyone because I didn't want to be special snowflake tier, but never self conceptualized as female. Cut off all my hair and started dressing gender neutral, tried to perceive the world in a socially gender blind state and started becoming less suicidal because of it, started expressing myself and making art. Disassociated my physical appearance and didn't even realize. Went to college, met shit people who tried to treat me as a "female", started drinking and smoking a lot and had no friends. Dropped acid, snip snap. Realized I am a guy, albeit sort of a gay guy with feminine habits, but I am so barely feminine compared to the cis guys I know.
>>
>have to give my birthname to pay a medical bill over the phone
>guy still calls me 'sir' at the end of the call

Okay today ends kinda on a good note.
>>
>>5498689

yeah for some reason i'm the kinda person who can hardcore deny something even to myself until i'm put in a position where i have to just say it... and then once i say it that's it there's like no going back... it's just there and i have to deal with it cuz allowing myself to say something comes with really allowing myself to feel it...
>>
File: hellyeahhilda.jpg (36 KB, 450x691) Image search: [Google]
hellyeahhilda.jpg
36 KB, 450x691
>>5498640
Welcome to the land of of appreciating squishy chicks.

It's comfortable as fuck, bruh.
>>
>>5498779
LIKE, IMAGINE BEING INTO FAT GUYS

THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA FIND A FAT GUY WHO WANTS TO DATE A GUY WHO'S NOT A GUY

THEN SERIOUSLY

OH SHIT

FAT CHICKS ARE AN OPTION

AND I HAVE LIKE ZERO COMPETITION

THIS IS LITERALLY THE TITS

[A Whole New World plays faintly in the background]
>>
>>5498801

what about all the black guys who like fat chicks?
>>
>>5498964
THEY DON'T FUCKING EXCIST I AM IN NORTHERN SCANDINAVIA

where I'm from, black dudes are all married to women in hijabis.
>>
>>5498988

oh... well then... nevermind...
>>
>>5497142
are you trying to send me a virus
>>
File: fuck_me_bird.jpg (98 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
fuck_me_bird.jpg
98 KB, 1024x578
I found TWO nice-looking guys on grindr who are near me and THEY BOTH REPLIED this is the most success I've had all year and I ain't got nobody to brag to
>>
File: 1388781865814.gif (479 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
1388781865814.gif
479 KB, 500x323
>>5499093
You're bragging to us, it counts. Now go get sum fuk.
>>
>>5499103
THEY BOTH APPEAR TO BE VERY CONFUSED AND PUT OFF BY MY ATTEMPTS TO BREAK THE ICE

I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS

I AM BAD.

THEY DON'T WAN SUM FUK.
>>
>>5499123
OH SHIT! BEGIN DAMAGE CONTROL?!
>>
>>5499138
WAT DO

I GOT A "uhh, okay??"

THE FUCK DO I DO
>>
>>5499181

what did you say that fucked shit up?
>>
>>5499187

+ maybe it's just that i've never tried looking for anyone on grindr, but i assumed it was just impossible to fuck up hook up type shit...
>>
>>5499187
"Imagine if dogs could talk. You'd be so grateful for every moment that they shut up."
>>
File: 1357496451093.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1357496451093.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>5499204
Aw, mate.
>>
>>5499212
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO START CONVERSATIONS

I AM UGLY AND I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER
>>
>>5499204

you just said that without any context? i mean i'll be honest i'd probably respond to that no problem (depending on what the person looked like), but i mean... it's not particularly funny, doesn't actually provide a proper chance to have a conversation, and comes off like someone awkward trying too hard to be amusing... idk... it's a little... i wouldn't be put off, but i could see why someone would be
>>
>>5499223

are you actually ugly? pics?

and i'm sure you have shit to offer, nearly everyone does... but yeah, you're not good at starting a conversation... to be fair being awkward can be cute... idk... i think awkward nerdy guys are cute as fuck anyway... i love them the way i love dumb crazy girls

... and yet i'm dating neither type... weird
>>
>>5499234
yeah. This is just me dishing out bad ones because I don't have any good ones.

How do normal, non-sketchy guys who are not gross talk to people? I've never had a normal, non-sketchy, not-gross guy talk to me.
>>
>>5499247
>are you actually ugly?
I'm trans. I'm not in treatments yet. it ugly.
>>
>>5499258

well that's just bullshit, and not true about everyone... there's attractive pre-everything people, unattractive ones as well... so that doesn't make a person ugly, that's just ridiculous to say

>>5499251

how about you practice having normal non awkward conversations with people and find out?

i talked to you a few times right? you just down yourself, and i get this feeling it's cuz it's how you got attention as a chick and you have no fucking clue how to do it any other way + you're lonely...

but really the only way to learn how to have a conversation with someone is to try actually having one...

or a few, stop downing yourself and just talk about shit...

idk... you can start a good conversation with anyone just by saying anything...

i once made a friend just telling him while he walked by my house that my father would've told him he looked like a faggot walking down the street with his hands in his pocket... i was bored and i used to hook an amp up in my window, with a mic and just say whatever came to mind when people passed by while i drank in my first apartment

i lived on this really busy street that tour buses went down and shit... so i'd see a lot of different people, anyway... what i'm saying is something that stupid can start a conversation that lasts a while...

like that guy would come by and talk to me and my s/o outside our house all the time after that, and that time we talked while i leaned out the window and he stood yelled up for like a half hour... i fucking went grocery shopping with him and shit... and it was just a matter of saying something that stupid, but i mean... he was actually walking by with his hands in his pockets, it wasn't just completely unrelated to anything...

but like... just fucking talk about something... anything, without being miserable, downing yourself, or saying something without any context
>>
>>5499451
the ay I got attention as a chick was being drunk and having big boobs. It doesn't matter if your face is ugly and personality is repulsive if there's a potential to touch the titty.

I'm not from one of those cultures where talking to strangers is acceptable in any way. You make friends by being introduced to people by mutual friends. Talking to someone you don't know has historically been just about as inappropriate as pissing yourself or stripping naked in public.
>>
>>5499507

yeah, that's cool... i'm not

so anyway... without being a dick to yourself talk about something, we're already talking may as well...
>>
>>5499181
...why the fuck are they on grindr then? But just forget about it and move on, you can't get a fucking anxiety attack over a dating app. för helvete
>>
>>5499557
like what?

>>5499569
BUT HE'S HOT

AND I AM SO PAINFULLY PICKY I'VE ONLY EVER MET LIKE 5 GUYS I'D FUCK FOR FREE
>>
>>5499557

+ in the meantime say that you're bad at knowing where to start a conversation, but you get better... then idk... tell them something more interesting, what do they look like? what's in the room around them in their pics? are they outside? are you just talking to dick pics? i mean... just fucking pay attention and say something to them that might make them start talking

you don't need to start a conversation by knowing what you feel like talking about, you just gotta say something that will make the other person talk...

like that shit about the dogs you said? it doesn't work cuz it's just this weird statement that doesn't really express any interest in them or anything really... and most people don't know how to respond to that

past... "they don't need to talk for me to want some of them to shut the fuck up" there's not much to say...
>>
>>5499589
Well shit nigga don't tell me that, tell him. Skip the "free" part, though, and just... play on being a bit awkward, sometimes that's cute. I keked about the dog comment, that was an ok opener. But then again I'm awkward as fuck also.
>>
>>5498801
I'm a fat gay guy who'd date a transguy if he had a nice butt. That's all you have to do to win me over.
>>
>>5499589
Ask what they're into, what are their interests, what kinda music do they like? If you can get people talking about their passions, you can usually keep them going just by being interested.

>Grindr
Or if they wanna straight up just get down to business I guess, I haven't had the balls/blue balls to try Grindr yet.
>>
>>5499589

fucking anything... seriously any thing you can think of that isn't an awkward statement and leaves room for a response...
>>
so ftm gen, i got a problem.

This cute guy is hitting on me at work and he gives me huge tips and thinks i'm a short haired girl.

Should I just go with it? What should I do? I'm pretty fucking desperate desu.
>>
>>5499679
he thinks you're a girl, but what is you actual gender status?
>>
>>5499716
i'm a gay ftm. I sort of pass? Half the time people think i'm a guy and other half, people think I'm a girl so my passing is a real mixed bag

My voice is pretty high and femmy so people assume i'm a young boy or a girl.
>>
>tfw forever closeted
>>
>>5499733
fuck it, flirt back. explain if things get serious (you get asked out, etc.). why not, at the very least flirting is fun and being flirted with boost your self-esteem. yolo as the kids say
>>
>>5499767
>straight men are disposable, treat them however you wish
>>
>>5499204
nigger what the fuck
how do you talk to people in rl
>>
>>5499804
not much i'd wager...

>>5499785
oh grow up, flirting is harmless
>>
>>5499614

eh... it's a bad opening cuz not everyone can or will answer to it, and a lot of people will just write him off as weird and not give him a chance...

and idk maybe he is weird and awkward, and it's important that people can deal with that... i suppose in that case he should keep going with it... they may as well be able to get past that...
>>
>>5499767
>>5499855

wow, ftms are totally women...

good to know.
>>
>>5499733

honestly? don't do anything he's a customer who gives you big tips and maybe it should stay that way... talk if you want, but keep shit light
>>
>>5499804
YOU FUCKING DON'T

that's the thing :DD

there is no cultural reference to start with, there is no basis of a normal way to start a conversation with a stranger.

>>5499862
I also literally never shut the fuck up.
>>
>>5499893

that's not necessarily a bad thing...

you draw right? when did you start drawing?
>>
>>5499915
...Since I could hold a pen? Like everybody else?

Everybody starts drawing when they're toddlers and shit. Some kids just don't grow out of it.
>>
>>5499889
but he's sooooo cute and hot and I haven't had dick since I started transitioning to male...
>>
>>5499869
wow you got that from what I wrote? amazing, you must get a lots of excercise jumping to conclusions like that! all I said was anon should just go with it because flirting is harmless. i've flirted with people whom i have no real interest in fucking 'cause it's fun. explenations needs only be given when things get serious.

>>5499893
seconded. scandinavia fucking sucks, i don't know how you people even procreate... everyone is anti-social until shitface drunk
>>
>>5499926

i suppose that's one way to look at it...

my mother would have me draw shit and teachers would, but i wouldn't really call it something i did you know? cuz it wasn't a choice i made, i wasn't really interested in it, so sure i've drawn shit but i wouldn't count it as anything...
>>
>>5499929

then be honest with him? if you wanna keep getting tips and just leaving it as work only then you don't have to say shit, but if you do anything with him you should...
>>
>>5499970
but the problem is that I'm a man even though I know I don't look like the typical cis guy and I still have my tits... and there's no bottom surgery for guys like me.... he thinks i'm a girl. That's why he's being so nice to me...

god my dysphoria is coming back
>>
>>5499986

well unfortunately part of being a guy is sometimes not fucking a cute straight who thinks you're a chick at first...

but if you'd prefer lying to him just to get laid, or you're cool with him seeing you as a chick without knowing you're trans... then may as well fuck him...

i just don't see a point in bringing up a potentially touchy subject with a customer who tips well... or having sex with someone based on what's pretty much a lie... that's just me though, do what you want... everyone does fucked up shit sometimes me included...
>>
Sorry to interrupt the party, but I have a question. On a scale of "no big deal" to "you gon die," how fucked do you think I am?

I just did my first subcutaneous T injection at home and I messed it up. I did one at my doctor's office with her walking me through every step, and it went fine. It didn't hurt at all and the injection site wasn't painful afterward. This time, I was so nervous about doing something wrong that I DID something wrong - well, two things, actually. First, I forgot to wipe off the top of the vial off with alcohol before I pushed the needle in to draw the liquid out. It was wiped down after it was opened the first time (a week ago), and it's just been sitting in the box since then, but...yeah, that's not sterile. Second, and yes, I realize I am a fucking idiot, I didn't pinch my skin. I just pushed the needle into my skin - not a pinched skin fold - at a 45-degree angle. I injected the T and then pulled the needle out, and there wasn't any blood, but now the area is pretty painful.

I'm worried as fuck. It's after hours or I'd call my doctor's office. I don't want to make someone page her just for reassurance if what I did is actually no big deal. But I keep thinking, what if I injected it into an organ or something? Fucking hell, I am such an idiot. I felt like I was taking a final exam or some shit and got super anxious.

What if I injected it into a fucking organ or something? My doctor had me do the first injection on my abdomen, so this time I did it in pretty much the same spot, except on the opposite side. Now I really wish I'd done it somewhere else.

HELP ME /LGBT/ YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE not really but still what do ya think?
>>
>>5500026

never injected myself with anything, but it's probably safe to say you just bruised some tissue and it's gonna suck a bit, but you'll live...
>>
>>5500066
I really hope so.
>>
>>5500154

well there's no way you fucked up one of your organs... you're just being paranoid, and bruises hurt like hell, especially deep ones... which that definitely is... just chill out, call in the morning if you're really worried
>>
>>5500238

+ just for peace of mind if you're still paranoid in the morning... but really you're definitely over-reacting...
>>
>>5500154
Oh and my ears have been ringing like crazy ever since. May be unrelated. I am a hypochondriac, so it's probably anxiety and overthinking, but I'm also probably going to die someday because I don't seek medical attention the one time it's actually NOT just anxiety. Hopefully this is not that time.
>>
>>5500238
>>5500248
Thanks, I'll probably call in the morning because I AM paranoid as fuck.
>>
>>5500248

+ i've had nurses and shit do ivs and injections wrong before, and gotten horrible bruises from it and shit... when i got tested for lyme the guy fucked up so bad the inside of my elbow looked like some shit outta requiem for a dream...

and i couldn't bend it, it hurt so fucking bad...

but it wasn't a medical emergency... and i doubt what you've got going on is either
>>
>>5500252

that probably is anxiety yeah...

but i know what you mean, i always wonder if one day something serious might happen and i'll just mistake it for regular horrible chronic pain or symptoms and go "eh it'll pass"
>>
>>5500026
wtf? you're totally fine. neither of those things are big mess-ups at all. injections hurt. you're sticking a needle into your body for fuck's sake. it doesn't mean you're dying.
>>
>be me
>cis white male scum
>fall in love with awesome girl
>shy gamer
>always tell she's sexually awkward
>think she's asexual which i'm fine with
>really hiding pegging fetish
>probe around after she says something about coming inside
>she finally opened up that she's always seen herself as a guy
>we both have really conservative families and she'd actually get disowned

H-help, she really really wants to fully transition but feels trapped by life circumstances. And i refuse to start using he because if either of us blow her cover she's fuuuuucked

Also finally got her to cut her hair short and now she wants to shave the sides which is pretty rad
>>
>>5500466
"Got her to" as in she really wanted to but was always scared to so i found a couple androgenous short cuts she'd like

Please don't kill me, i'm new to this and i'd just like to help her out seeing as we plan to live together for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>5500466
i'm not sure what advice you're looking for, but i'm kind of in the same position as him. would he be okay with cutting off his family totally if he's financially stable?
>>
>>5500488
Well you found the problem. The answer is no, the cutting off of relations would be devastating, and I'm not sure if I could provide a substitute for that missing family.
>>
>>5500504

there is no advice, he can either transition and risk getting disowned (which might either not happen or change over time) or he can repress it and deal with how shit that is instead for people who won't ever fully know him... that's just life

the rest is on both of you so yeah... no one can do anything for you
>>
File: Needle deterioration.jpg (65 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
Needle deterioration.jpg
65 KB, 500x327
>>5500265
>the inside of my elbow looked like some shit outta requiem for a dream
Oh god. That scene. That must have been awful.

>>5500446
Well, to be fair, it was my first time doing it not in the presence of a doctor who talked me through each step, so it was my second time ever injecting anything into my body. The first time, I literally felt nothing. It's way easier than I imagined it would be, though - I thought that the skin would give some resistance, but the needle just slides in like a knife through butter. Neato. Makes me think of this image.
>>
File: 1451854726135.gif (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1451854726135.gif
8 KB, 400x400
Question to all FtM:
Do you call your vagina a boipucci(boy pussy)?
>>
>>5500597
It's not really "for me" though. Sucks but thanks. Guess "buck up or shut up" is all there is.
>>
>>5500617

lol well it was more like towards the beginning, not like the amputation bit... that part where ty first notices...

just this huge purple bruise that looked fucking awful... it was summer too so i caught people staring at it and me looking horrified
>>
>>5500738
Never.
>>
>>5500746
Why not
>>
>>5500738
No...I generally try to forget that it exists, but, to me, it's a vagina. I kinda hate the word "pussy," though. Too close to "pus."
>>
>>5500738
>ciaran
You're not even human, gtfo. Your boyfriend's legacy is cuck'd anyway
>>
>>5500738
No, I just call it junk. Why the hell would I call it that
>>
>>5500738
i don't get why you would spell pussy like pucci in the first place
and no, i just call it my genitals or cunt
>>
>>5500778
>i don't get why you would spell pussy like pucci in the first place
It's cuter, I think.
>>
>>5500782
it just makes me think of the evil priest from jjba
>>
>>5500738

No. I call it my genitals or my vagina. Sometimes in my own head I'll call it a cunt or a pussy but I'd never say either out loud.
>>
>>5500796
Yeah, I only ever use "cunt" and "pussy" as insults. They're just disgusting sounding words, IMO.
>>
File: 1451831768020.png (83 KB, 582x582) Image search: [Google]
1451831768020.png
83 KB, 582x582
>>5500746
>>5500762
>>5500769
>>5500778
>>5500796
I see. I just always thought when your "gay" male lover wanted to fuck your vagina you'd be like, "ah, yeah, fuck me in my boipucci" or something like that.
>>
>>5491810
Dear FtMgen:

Illustrious denizens of this great self improvement general, I pose upon thee, most august browsers, a simple query.

Given that the essence of manhood is to reject idealism in favour advancing both the wellbeings of himself and society in real, intrinsic means, how then can you consider yourselves truly male?

Given that you cannot actually be a man, would the truly manly undertaking thus not be to simply make the best of what you are? To achieve in real ways a means of increasing your value rather than trying to force society to assign you more.

For ultimately, if you were truly men, you'd view your desires for society to change to better accomodate your feelings as abhorrent.

So why then -in a most manly undertaking- do you not simply embrace who you are. Because without doing so, you can never improve yourself.

And if you refuse to constantly attempt to improve yourself, then you are not a man.
>>
>>5500850
That would be implying all of us are gay. I happen to be bi and slightly prefer women.
>>
>>5500850

i don't let anyone even touch my vagina, let alone fuck it. don't make assumptions bro.

and there are no quotations needed, the guys i sleep with are very gay. next time i've got a twink bent over in my bed begging for daddy to fuck him i'll think about this comment and laugh.
>>
File: 1451492657574.png (743 KB, 1384x1496) Image search: [Google]
1451492657574.png
743 KB, 1384x1496
>>5500862
Well, around 90% of people are straight so I think it would make sense that it would be inverted for transsexual people.
>>
>>5500905
>and there are no quotations needed, the guys i sleep with are very gay. next time i've got a twink bent over in my bed begging for daddy to fuck him i'll think about this comment and laugh.
Getting fucked by a woman with a strap-on isn't even gay
>>
File: OI2.jpg (173 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
OI2.jpg
173 KB, 1200x800
>>5500856
Honestly, Mr. Baitman, you're painting with some pretty broad strokes there. I don't consider myself "truly male." I consider myself a human who was born in a female body and, for whatever reason, suffers from severe dysphoria that causes me to loathe and feel completely wrong in that body. I aspire to have a masculine body, so I'm transitioning (I just started T, I'm working on a diet and exercise regimen, and I'm hoping to have top surgery sometime this year). I don't want to keep hating and trying to destroy this female body I happened to be born with when I could do something to change it - that's all. I don't even think of my actual self as having a gender.

I also don't expect "society to change to better accommodate my feelings," whatever that means. I'm the one who's changing, not society. If I was going to refuse to transition and insist that everyone pretend that I was a man, that would be a different matter entirely.

Finally, I am, as a matter of fact, attempting to constantly improve myself, both mentally and physically. Transitioning is part of that for me. How is being, so to speak, a "self-made man" instead of simply accepting the status quo (in this case, the female body I was born with and despise so much) in opposition to your masculine ideals?

I'm not trying to usurp your manhood or something. Chill.
>>
>>5500968
except most transgirls want men. Even the transbians eventually renounce their orientation for semen and big daddies

ftms on the other hand, always going for guys or leaning towards guys.
>>
>>5501128

where are you getting this from? the vast majority of the trans men i know irl/see online are straight.
>>
>>5500972

lol, k bro. i've been on T for 3 years and i'm a year post top surgery. next time you're in a restroom it might be me at the sink next to you, but you'll never know. but you can go ahead and keep calling me a woman if it makes you feel better about yourself.
>>
File: 1232434545.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1232434545.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>5501128
>ftms on the other hand, always going for guys or leaning towards guys.
And you're basing this on what, the "statistics" you see on a homo board on 4chan?

Most ftm are straight and were lesbians before transitioning. But oh, let me guess, you somehow know or have met a ton of ftm's "in real life" like so many before you have already claimed.
>>
>>5500738
>stick it in my hole
>suck my nub
;)
>>
>>5500026
Interesting you did it on your abdomen, though, I mean my doc has me going with thigh or buttock. You might want to ask why there specifically. It seems like an odd position for that alone, the worry you'd somehow punch through.

desu though the odds of you making it through to an actual organ without realizing it are slim. There's a fuckload of tissue there, I wouldn't worry too hard about that. Anything is gonna hurt when you jab a needle into it.

It being sore isn't that unusual, it was really annoying for me to stand whenever I shot up in my thigh. I go butt exclusively now because the ache is less noticeable.

>>5500617
Also yeah it was like fucking butter when the nurse showed me- mind you, she also used one needle to withdraw the dose and another to inject, but ha haaa, nobody included extra needles in my prescription and you can't get them without one.
>>
>>5501288
honestly, most media made by ftms I've seen on the internet are gay.

Makes me wonder if straight ftms are normies while gay ftms are tumblr/4chan/reddit addicts.
>>
>>5491847
bi ftm top
it's a bad life we live
>>
File: Photo on 1-4-16 at 2.07 PM #2.jpg (163 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-4-16 at 2.07 PM #2.jpg
163 KB, 1080x720
4 months on T has made a lot of difference.
I'm so happy to be in my body
>>
>>5501378
Subcutaneous, not in the muscle.
>>
>>5501422
Ooooooooh.

Ahurr durr. My bad.

Okay, yeah, I wouldn't worry too hard then.

>>5501416
Nice, dude. Dig the shirt.
>>
I feel extremely lucky to speak a language that doesn't shift nouns/verbs whatever the fuck depending on the gender of the person I am referring to. As a language, english is pretty linguistically equal. It must be even more confusing and annoying to ask a french person to change pronouns and how they pronounce every other word.
>>
>>5501511
If there was any reason why I wish I lived in Japan it's that they don't have to worry about pronouns. If you're young sure you'd want to use boku but past like 22 everyone uses watashi.
>>
>>5501277
>i'm a year post top surgery
How's that like? It's it just like an inflatable dildo or something?
>>
File: 1449411486657.png (674 KB, 793x793) Image search: [Google]
1449411486657.png
674 KB, 793x793
>>5501562
>私
>Not using 俺
>>
>>5501574

post TOP surgery dude. not sure if honestly ignorant or a troll... i'm gonna guess the latter. bye felicia.
>>
>>5501593
>post TOP surgery dude
Oh, sorry, I thought you meant you got surgery to allow you to top, not that you got surgery on your top half.
>>
>>5501629
Are you high or drunk? If so, what on?
>>
>>5501853
I don't do any kind of drugs or drink.
>>
Would you guys date an MtF?
http://strawpoll.me/6463529
>>
>>5502058

no but only b/c i'm gay. not interested in women or femininity no matter what they look like or how they present.
>>
>>5500026
You aren't practiced, did they give you the same needles used at the office?
I inject weekly and it just depends on the area and how fast you pushed the T in to yourself. Some weeks it hurts for like 3 days and some weeks it's fine

if you injected with the same needle you pulled your T from then the dr should've given you more needles

but i've injected in a hurry without washing my hands/sanitized anything when i forgot all day and i did it in a rush before work or before sleeping
don't worry about it, you'll know if something got infected. It was a clean sterile needle you didn't pick it up off the streets. just do better next time.
>>
>not out, still id as grill
>tfw have to shave beautiful leg hair at 1AM otherwise people lose their shit next day

feels bad man

It actually relieved my dysphoria a bit and now I feel naked
>>
>>5502184

i think body hair is nasty as fuck (only when it's on me unless someone else has it in excess cuz then it becomes gross then too) so i shave... i feel unclean otherwise

but if you feel uncomfortable not shaving for other people, and you feel uncomfortable shaving why not just wear pants so you don't have to hear anyone?
>>
File: 1361220846732.png (30 KB, 387x264) Image search: [Google]
1361220846732.png
30 KB, 387x264
I told my therapist about the possibility of my being trans. She didn't linger on it for much longer than she does anything else I say so... I dunno.

>I really appreciate you telling me what you told me today, I can see how difficult it is for you to talk about.
Stop.
>>
>>5501416
fatty
>>
File: højre.jpg (65 KB, 940x1410) Image search: [Google]
højre.jpg
65 KB, 940x1410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI-TXJS9lsg

are most ftms only gay because fucking a woman with a strap on can't satisfy you, or are you genuinely not attracted to women?
>>
>>5502903
If I had to guesstimate, anon, I would say most ftms are some degree of bisexual
>>
>>5502903

i'm bi... fucking someone of either gender is a good time for me...

>>5502763

that sounds awkward...
>>
File: 1398003669405.gif (2 MB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
1398003669405.gif
2 MB, 320x362
I've thought about this on and off over the years... but I just realised I could probably talk about it here.

You know, I'm not prejudice really. I don't give a fuck how people live their lives so long as it doesn't fuck with mine.

I'm a young gay cis dude but I feel like I'm not really attracted to a gender specifically, just 95% of the time thats dudes so it's a convenient label to pedal people. I find some girls hot as well and anything in between. It's more just an aesthetic, the whole picture.

But yeah, sometimes I see trans cuties, male or female and I think yeah. I'd like to try flirt with them, maybe go on a date the same as I feel about any cis guys I usually chat up... but

Like the rest of 'LGBT culture' it's just completely co-opted and poisoned with radical left authoritarians as we all know, enshrined in social justice dogma.

I can understand that trans people like many people who go through struggles in their lives need their support networks.
This isn't a trans thing, it's just a people thing. But imageboard cultures excluding (of which we are a minority among the greater population of normals anyway), for trans people at least and, to a great but lesser extent, general LGB people; there seems to be very little support networks that people can chat about their shit to that isn't heavily politicised.

I don't mince my words. I don't have time to adopt some ideologues newspeak lexicon, and I know if I get involved with a lot of LGBT people I'll be swiftly excommunicate as a bigot for not toeing the line and committing wrongthink.

(cont)
>>
>>5502842
at least i don't look 13 :/
>>
>>5503236
SO, my point here in this post is just -

How do I move around this? What is your own experiences from existing around these people? It's got to fucking piss you off that these language police saturate any communities we have.

I hate to just avoid someone because I'm presupposing that they're going to be a batshit insane ideologue.
For cis gay people it's easier to get an idea if they're politically charged in that way, but for trans people I feel it's almost a given that they'll be as such since to me it seems like the options are:

1) Grow up confused in ignorance without speaking to anyone who is going through a similar experience to you
2) Curiosity and searching inevitably leads you to groups of other trans people who share your experience

Assuming the first is much less common, that leaves option 2. The chances that these groups people end up in are quite liberally minded (classic liberal) seems like a long shot.
>>
>>5502903
What's up with all these retarded questions? Are we being baited?
>>
>>5503239
your hands give you away, you should start lifting
>>
>>5501384
I don't think it's any of that. I think a lot of pre everything guys pool here and are still trying to be comfortable with themselves. A lot of questioning transguys still live as straight women because that's what's "right". Before HRT tits and girls disgusted me. They made me sick to look at. Now I want to fuck girls like crazy.

I'm not saying all transguys are like this, but I think a lot of it has to do with dysphoria and wanting to ignore the female form. There's also the fact that this board is gay as fuck so it doesn't exactly attract many straight ftm. Most ftm here have always been pre everything or early in transition, from my experience.
>>
>>5503271
TL;DR how do you deal with SJW/feminist ideologues when they've poisoned everyone?

Surely you all have to deal with all these cunts when meeting, greeting and dating? Are you immune to their social mine fields because in their eyes you lack the privilege required for instant exile?
>>
>>5503382

i've never had to deal with anyone like that on any level that mattered desu... cuz i just don't know people like that... i know people who are accepting of transpeople, pro-lgbt rights, and pro equality (which isn't at all the point of modern feminist bullshit), but without all the extreme sjw shit...

i've met a total of one person who was extremely like that, but she was this uptight lesbian who was dating my bro's friend who's a transguy (then he transitioned and broke up with her) and she was just generally an obnoxious, hard to deal with twat who wanted to fight everyone about everything... she has great tits though, so with enough weed and alcohol she wasn't entirely unpleasant...
>>
>>5503139
Awkward is right. I don't know where I stand now, I'm hoping we can go back to it next time...
>>
>>5503432

yeah you should definitely bring it up next time, but if she just glossed over it like that idk... that doesn't sound too promising, would you be comfortable seeing a different therapist who might be a better fit?

cuz idk... i imagine if she just treats everything with the same kinda nonchalant attitude that doesn't seem particularly beneficial to you at all, on any level... but especially not with something so important that you need a therapist for to move forward...
>>
>>5502903
They're afraid of looking like dykes probably

That, or growing up as females they were bombarded with male attention, twisting their view of men and turning them into fags
>>
File: y u steal nice name.png (450 KB, 440x545) Image search: [Google]
y u steal nice name.png
450 KB, 440x545
I'm going to be changing my name to Nicholas, and I'm having the hardest time deciding on a middle name. I've always really liked the name Levi. However, I'm afraid of someone thinking I'm the world's biggest pleb weeb and that I named myself after a character from fucking Attack on Titan. I'm leaning toward Matthew if I don't go with Levi. So, what do you think - has the name Levi now been ruined, or is it still an acceptable middle name?

If I chose a middle name that started with E, my new initials would be "NEW," lol. I hate most male E names, though.
>>
>>5502903

nice try, i guess? idk, 5/10
>>
>>5503793
your middle name comes up rarely enough, and snk has run low enough on popularity that you should be fine. levi is a great name that doesn't deserve to be ruined by a single forgettable series.
>>
>>5503793

Levi is a pretty popular name. Absolutely no one outside of 4chan is going to think you changed it because of an anime.
>>
>>5503968
>>5503983
Thanks, that's what I was hoping.
>>
>>5503451
I'm expecting that she just wasn't prepared to deal with gender issues, she is a CBT specialist after all. Don't know if "stop thinking like that" will help me here. I don't really know how changing therapists would go, I'm on NHS and we kind of get what we're given. And I don't feel confident enough that my issue is gender stuff to request anything specialist myself. But I have to keep a log of recurring negative thoughts and I'm pretty sure transhit will come up as a subject again so we'll see what she says next time.
>>
>>5504076
You could send her the WPATH info http://www.wpath.org/ and see what happens
>>
File: 1449238618226.gif (50 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
1449238618226.gif
50 KB, 228x228
>>5504076
>she is a CBT specialist after all
>CBT
>Cock and ball torture specialist
>>
>>5504194
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy

If you ever TA an intro to Psych class it's fun to watch the kinky guys squirm when it's mentioned.
>>
>>5504194
I tell you, I gave myself a shock when I was carelessly looking up this new therapy I was going in for.
>>
>>5503793
Dude it's a normal fucking name don't be so dramatic. It's not like you're naming yourself Sepiroth or some shit.
>>
>>5504337
i dunno, i've definitely run into weebs delusional enough to think a name only has significance through a specific anime. i can see where his worry comes from
>>
>tfw new people you meet think you're cis and are confused by any comment to the contrary

a good feel
>>
File: 1437562381247.png (29 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1437562381247.png
29 KB, 500x300
>confess gender confusion to best friend
>she's totally cool and will help and support me however this goes
>>
>>5504520
She wants the plastic d
>>
>>5504550
Don't be silly, anon, this is me we're talking about!
>>
>>5504599
Yeah, I was joking. There's no way a real woman would ever be satisfied by someone without a real dick.
>>
>>5503271
Yeah uh
Basically just fuckin' talk to them to find out?

I went to a local trans support group and about a third there are older people who came out late, another third of ULTRA POLITICO ANARCHO-COMMUNISTS, and the last third are just regular people trying to find some common ground. It was a good experience for me, but it also kinda drove home the point that when the only thing you have in common is gender fuckery, there's a hell of a lot of other experiences that will not often overlap.

So yeah, there's going to be some occasional weird political leanings- it's bound to happen when you belong to a category of society heavily marginalized and ignored; some people respond by wanting to radically restructure or tear down that society- but if you wanna find out who's coocoo for cocoa puffs, you're still just gonna have to nut up and engage in conversation to find out. Don't fucking presuppose, find out for yourself like a goddamned adult.
>>
>>5504725
I keep meaning to go to the FTM peer support group in my area but I always talk myself out of it...I really should do it this next week. I only just started T and I don't pass at all, and I'm stupidly scared of being judged. I have this image in my mind that it will be a bunch of people who look super masculine and I'll stick out like a sore thumb and feel like a fake. I'm so self-conscious about my appearance in general right now that I wish I could attend the meeting in a garbage bag with holes poked in it for eyes. My fucking face and hips especially make me want to die. T, please work your magic quickly...
>>
>>5506469

they all started at some point too... so why be that worried? people who go to places like that go cuz they want to talk to or see different kinds of people who will understand them... so they're there looking for the same shit as you, and yeah they'll probably judge you... but not for being early in your transition...
>>
>>5498400
Ugh. Me too. I also miss not having back pain.
>>
>>5498640
Tbh I'm confused
>>
>>5500026
I always inject myself in my thigh, and there's always an annoying, painful bruise at the injection site for a week or so. You're okay.
>>
>>5502085
Wait so is it better to inject slowly or quickly? I do it slowly into my thigh but as I said in a different comment, I always get a shitty bruise for a week. Halp.
>>
How many of y'all kept / are keeping your initials when you change names?
>>
>>5507298
I'm going to be letting my parents pick my middle name since they don't get to choose my first name.
>>
>>5504665
>implying women like sex
>>
>>5507298

I kept mine. My new name sounds pretty similar to my old name too.
>>
Hey just wanna pop in and let you guys I love you all and value you all. I just went on an amazing date with this transguy and we ended up making out in the parking lot outside of where we ate.

From a transwoman. Keep being awesome dudes. You're all worthy of finding someone cool as fuck and I appreciate and love all of you.
>>
I've come to the conclusion that I need a therapist
but how can I afford a therapist when I don't even make enough to get regular fucking health insurance?
>>
>>5507804
y-you too...
>>
How do you look about finding a roomate you guys. I'm ready to move out and I posted an ad on craig'slist but do any of you guys use anything else to find roomates?
>>
>>5506469
Yeah, the guys in the group I went to, I honestly thought they were there to support their friend/girl friend, did not clock them a bit. It was kinda crazy. They weren't hyper-masculine, they just looked like guys.

But they've literally fucking been where you are, and not everyone is years into getting their shit taken care of. You might not be the only one who's new to their transition.

You should do the thing. Just to try and find out, at least.

>>5507907
Ideally find a friend or a friend of a friend you can trust. Less ideally, Craigslist and set up a contract early on so that everything is laid out on the table and clear.
Maybe check who's renting out rooms in houses, which can be sketchy as fuck, but has worked out decently for me in the past at least. Plus some people do their rooming that way, just en masse in big houses.
>>
>>5507960
Most of my friends don't live in state so i'm fucked there. I already have an apartment in mind, I just need people to fill it, sorry if that was confusing.
You think I should post ads near the universities near me?
>>
>>5507804
Aw! Glad your date went well. You keep being awesome too!
>>
Anyone here got a boy that stuck with them through the transition?
>>
>>5491810
Is that a Fiat-Allis?
>>
File: 1404190244476.gif (734 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1404190244476.gif
734 KB, 220x220
>>5508951
Yeah...kinda. Met him and he thought I was a cis guy (only BARELY passable). Didn't give a single fuck when I told him I was trans. Been nothing but amazing since, really.

We were friends first though and the feelings developed over time. I don't even normally go for men, we just clicked so well.
>>
>>5491847
>>5501391
Same, same. Sigh.
>>
Have any ftms here tried non hormonal methods to stop your cycle? Which did you go for/opinions? I'm really considering it right now since mine both really adds to dysphoria but symptoms alone kick my fucking ass.

(Inb4 ~just take T, not able to get on it yet and obviously will asap.)
>>
>>5510510
Is there any way to do that except to starve yourself sick? My cycle is naturally screwy as hell so I don't really know.
>>
>>5510580
I mean, isn't there the IUD? Basically was asking about people's experiences with that/is is worth it/etc. and maybe any other options besides that that don't involve estrogenning myself the fuck up lma.o
>>
>>5509860
Awesome. How did you pass when speaking out loud though, before you told him T?
>>
>>5510510
how old are you? there's no way to do that except starve yourself, or go on the pill, which increases estrogen
>>
Are there any FtMs who started T past 25 that didn't get that weird "trapped" voice?
>>
>>5510676
There's plenty of guys who start past 25 and their voice is fine. It has less to do with age for us and more to do with how your vocal chords are in general. Someone with a lower pitched voice and started later would still likely have a lower voice than someone who started a bit earlier and had a higher pitched voice.

We had a guy here a while ago who started at like 27 and his voice was pretty deep.
>>
>>5510600
I'm pretty sure IUDs don't stop periods or at least the copper ones don't. The only way to stop ovulation is the play tricks on your body with hormones or to make yourself too sick for your body to want to expend the effort.
>>
>>5508007
Depends on how well equipped you think you are to live with students. Statistically they're most likely to wreck shit, but I don't know you so I don't know what kind of person you're hoping to live with.
>>
File: sad05-3158-4.jpg (172 KB, 700x492) Image search: [Google]
sad05-3158-4.jpg
172 KB, 700x492
Anyone ever feel like they've missed on some good childhood memories by not being born as a boy?
>>
>>5508951
Goddamn, I wish. Coming out as trans was a complete dealbreaker, ended my relationship of nearly 8 years.

>>5512712
Mostly I wish I'd gone through my teenage years as a boy instead of a self-loathing, timid loner girl. I feel like, until puberty, I was just a "kid," not a boy or a girl. I have one memory of getting really upset at not being able to pee standing up like my male friends way back in preschool, but aside from that, I can't really remember thinking about gender until puberty. Then, holy fuck, dysphoria.
>>
>>5512712
Not really, but I was friends with a bpd my whole childhood and teenage years, so i was fucked anyway
>>
>>5512712
Ok so I got a question for you guys. Im starting to get involved with a transman and am wondering what are some things that I should talk to him about. We've discussed some things that make us uncomfortable and areas of our bodies that are no go zones.

Have any of you dated a transwoman? What were things that came up that I should be careful about?
>>
>>5512806
i've never had to deal with many trans-related issues with my partner - the unexpected stuff has mostly had to do with trauma or general brain problems, not dysphoria. but we've both been transitioning for awhile & the preliminary discussions we had at the beginning ended up being enough. sorry i can't help much.
>>
File: lesbian-take-it-out.jpg (49 KB, 384x494) Image search: [Google]
lesbian-take-it-out.jpg
49 KB, 384x494
>>5492717

YOU aren't defined solely by your genitals, but your GENDER is. Nature's funny that way.. Just be a butch woman and be done with it. You can still go by a male name, wear men's clothes, do anything a man does--but don't say you're a MAN if you bleed every month, sorry.
>>
>>5493044

I guess it's better than saying "Miss?"
"Ma'am" and "Sir" are actually more polite than "Excuse me" etc...they mean well. Your gender issues are not their problem, to be truthful.

But I guess it will make it more sweet whenever you do transition and the first time someone calls you "Sir"?
>>
>>5493149

How can anyone call hirself a man and want to give birth, anyway? Sorry, I know it's been done, but that shit is f*ked up.
>>
>>5499093

I certainly hope you tell them up front that you are trans? NOTHING good will come of reeling someone in via a lie.

> most gay men are looking for DICK
>>
>>5499181

Sorry, but if you're going to cruise on apps, Grindr especially, you will need to learn the "rules". Fact: rejection sucks the big one, and men know that way way way more than women do. Welcome to manhood.
>>
>>5499192

Oh, it is...people will turn you down over ANYTHING, including hesitating too long before responding. And then if someone is TOO eager, red flags go up that he's a perv stalker you'll never get rid of.

Welcome to the world of men...
>>
>>5513088
it seems really bizarre to me that literally anyone wants to give birth, to be honest. like i wanted a hysterectomy before i knew what transness was, or even experienced any dysphoria - i was fucking terrified of having to ever give birth, and i was pretty afraid of dealing with cramps forever too (rightly so, considering how incredibly painful they ended up being post-puberty).
i try not to judge people too much if they're not hurting anyone, but i just emphatically don't get it when it comes to pregnancy.
>>
>>5499223

Well, you don't exactly have to discuss Proust, on Grindr--but it's a real turnoff to just "grunt" (textually) in one-word texts. Try to shoot the breeze....dude, if you're going to be a man, you gotta learn this stuff.
>>
>>5499733

It is dishonest to try to have it both ways, and in fact something of a betrayal to transfolk. Trans isn't something you just switch off when it's inconvenient, right? That sounds like precisely what you're thinking of doing.

No good can come of this; he will find out or else you'll hate yourself for faking it, and frankly you lose progress by "reverting" to you bio gender just to fuck.

Nobody said you get to have anything both ways--cis people don't, and transpeople don't either.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.