[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chances of infection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1448795990638.jpg (54 KB, 550x399) Image search: [Google]
1448795990638.jpg
54 KB, 550x399
so i messed up,
i received bareback oral sex from a girl at a party, i was later informed she lives with and shares iv drugs with her HIV positive room mate.

i was fucking terrified after i found out (a month or two later) and went and got tested 2-3 months after.

the test result was negative and i was ecstatic when i first found out but im worried now that i didnt wait long enough between testing and/or accounting for false negative readings.

so my question is, what is the chance of infection from insertive unprotected oral (i ejeculated also)?

help guys im freaking out.
>>
bump for help
>>
>>5491538
>bareback ORAL sex
>oral
you should be fine senpai
>>
>>5491571
haha im sorry but is that based on anything in particular or good wishes?
>>
>>5491574
if you were the giver of oral sex, the chance would be higher but still slim.
since you were the receiver of oral sex the chance is slim because unless she stuck her tongue in your piss slit. when it comes to hiv its about contact with mucus membranes or open sores. so is your dick sore-y?
>>
>>5491581
no and no tounging piss slit, but i am circumcised.
>>
>>5491584
I'd be more worried about hpv if I were you but anyway.
in the 80s there were this myth that men couldn't get hiv only gays and women and it is somewhat true because of our mucus membranes. considering nothing probably went inside your dick or the amount that did is so minuscule there shouldn't be much concern for worry.
wait until the time to take the test is here and retake it then but you probably don't have hiv.
>>
>>5491596
fuck man i could live with hpv not fucking hiv
>>
>>5491600
hpv can develop into cancer for which your chances are depended on your income and how early it is found. hpv also spreads through skin to skin contact.
in this instance I'd be more afraid of having hpv or even hepatitis rather than hiv.
>>
>>5491615
isnt that just herpes?
>>
>>5491616
yeah sorry, I'm tired. its genital herpes, hpv and syphilis.
>>
>>5491619
fuck... well i had an std test at the same time and that came back clean as a whistle also.
>>
>>5491626
Most standard STD tests don't test for herpes. You may still have caught it and won't know until you have an outbreak.

There is a blood test that can determine whether or not you have herpes but best results occur 3-4 months after exposure.
>>
>>5491538
copypasta, saw this on /adv/ earlier
>>
>>5491584
>but i am circumcised.
being cut is a good thing in this instance. foreskin is mucus membrane tissue. not having it reduces your chances of all these STIs being discussed ITT.
>>
>>5491709
>user reposts the same thread for more responses
>copypasta lol
Have you been here for two or three days?
>>
>>5492305
the decreased chances of transmission with circumcision are trivial
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.