[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey senpai, how do I accept being a homo? I know I'm gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1372182190629.jpg (77 KB, 670x1200) Image search: [Google]
1372182190629.jpg
77 KB, 670x1200
Hey senpai, how do I accept being a homo? I know I'm gay as a handbag, but I feel bad about it? Whut do??? :-(

ps love u all :^) desu
>>
>>5491385
I noticed that many times the reason we have such a hard time accepting ourselves is because of others who do not accept us. You really need to do a little internalized searching and figure out. If this is the case, you need to learn that no ones opinion of who or what you are maters except your own. If it due to religious beliefs that is a little more difficult but you CAN come to terms with it.. Good luck Anon.
>>
>>5491385
You just gotta give yourself a break.

It's no use crying about being gay. It's never gonna change, so why waste the energy?

Let yourself enjoy it. Find a bf (or gf, I don't know your gender) and fuck the shit out of them.
>>
>>5491385
It all comes down to why you feel bad. Why do you?
>>
>>5491385
Internalised homophobia. Just actually think about why you feel certain ways, explore your own identity and you'll learn to get over it with time. I'm still not, almost harder as a bisexual as I could shut that part of myself out. That wouldn't solve anything. You need to work at it and grow as a person.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.