[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does assigned male make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (550 KB, 1280x1717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550 KB, 1280x1717
How does assigned male make you feel?
>>
>>5491096
cringeish
>>
>>5491096
And then the little mutant dies from laryngitis
>>
File: 1451704504996.jpg (912 KB, 950x1307) Image search: [Google]
1451704504996.jpg
912 KB, 950x1307
i think its funny. it shows how deluded liberals are but this one made me rage so hard.
>>
>>5491185
>liberals
As if this has anything to do with liberalism. If anything it's an authoritarian comic where inciting violence against wrongthinkers is encouraged
>>
>>5491096
jesus christ i hope the kid gets fucking lung cancer, and they dedicate an entire chapter to watching them die painfully
>>
I was born with anon's body, but since I identify as Barrack Obama, I am therefore Barrack Obama. I demand access to all nuclear weapons of the US military.
>>
>>5491096
I'm all man at work at feminine in bed. Get on my level
>>
>>5491096
triggered
>>
>>5491096
It's incoherent on another level.
>>
>>5491096
This is a satire, right? It mocks both the mother and a child, right?
>>
>>5491096
It's pretty fail. You just tell the pharmacist "Pickup for (name)" and they give it to you. Done and done.
>>
>>5491096
Honestly, this is exactly the kind of speech that goes against any kind of possible social progress when it comes to gender. Gender and gender identity are largely separate concepts. The former is imposed by others' perception; there's nothing you can do about it but conform to stereotypes and as such, it's profundly unhealthy since it's also a basis for discrimination. As such, it should be discredited in the same way race was over the past century.
The latter is a matter of self-image and there's little one can do to push their own internal image unto others' perception of one self if it's discordant with one's outward image. There's nothing wrong about a guy feeling they're female, and I have nothing against them getting hormones and even surgery. But if you go around claiming you're a woman and that you love your dick, don't be surprised to be treated as a male perv, because that's all you really are in the existing social framework. And that kind of behaviour hurts the options of people who are actually troubled about their body image discordance, people the kook who draws that dismisses and insults as "truscum".
What's appalling is that trans groups support that kind of thinking and even invite the comic's author to give speeches. Needless to say, I've cut all ties with such groups.
>>
>>5491096
Isn't the author of these awful awful comics a straight white male, AKA half of social justice warriors.
>>
>>5491096
I'm MtF, and this comic is such bullshit.
I wasn't "assigned male" in a raffle, I was born with a male body with a dick and balls and presumably Y chromosomes at work.
According to the best of my knowledge, I was also born with a limbic system insufficiently exposed to testosterone in the womb, causing gender dysphoria.
Right now, I'm on HRT and as such some unholy mishmash of genders, medically speaking. I'm still essentially male at this point, but heading rapidly towards female. I hope to get as close as practically possible to female in the future, but know it can never be 100%.
Anything else is just bullshit.
>>
>>5491299
I love how you say "how people express themselves is up to them and society should just mind their own business" in one breath, and in the next claim that no one who doesnt suffer dysphoria cant be trans. Maybe they just have supportive people around them that dont make them feel unwanted, or unable to be accepted. There are a ton of reasons people feel dysphoria, there are a ton of reasons people dont. You dont know which or why if you just assume that people are perverts for not conforming to expectation.
>>
>could it be her brother's card
"nope"
>oh,uhh ok

why is this so hard
>>
File: sophie-labelle-octobre-2015.jpg (150 KB, 665x411) Image search: [Google]
sophie-labelle-octobre-2015.jpg
150 KB, 665x411
>>5491096
Why would I care what the tumblr version of chrischan does?
>>
>>5497378
Also remembering this picture and the reality of the hon author, I just sorta softly chuckle to myself every time I see one of their comics.
>>
>>5491185
This one is completely true though.

>>5497253
The author is a mtf.

>>5497267
The concept of "assigned male/female" doesn't mean that there are no biological differences between the sexes. Really what it means is that based on your anatomy, you're put into a gender category that largely determines what people see you as. It's all about how people are treated differently based on what anatomy they were born with.
>>
>>5497406
>AMAB doesn't mean that
Fair play. I like you.
>>
Just swallow your pride and say you were born in a male body. You can still be girl and have your girl penis. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>5497378
>>5497388
You know if she actually pulls that stick out of her ass. She passes decently.
>>
>>5497487
Are you fucking joking? Shes like a neanderthal.
Her face is overall really balanced and maybe with some corrective FFS she'd look really good but as is they masculine traits she does have are extremely pronounced.
>>
>>5491096
Hopeless that we'll ever have a subculture that isn't retarded and makes us all look bad to regular people.

>all I wanted was to fit in to normal society
>>
It just makes me feel like I'm a delusional psycho. Like, if I'm suffering from the same thing as this person, then obviously we are mentally ill and I just can't see it because insane people don't know they're insane.

It really invalidates me, desu
>>
>>5491196
and this is exactly why the people in the US that call themselves "liberals" (or progressive or whatever term they are trying to redefine) are delusional.
>>
>>5497666
>Like, if I'm suffering from the same thing as this person, then obviously we are mentally ill and I just can't see it because insane people don't know they're insane.
Uhh, yeah, not to be like that, but if you don't think we're mentally ill, you're not really listening to the medical establishment. All this stuff about the limbic system, prenatal hormones etcetra is just explanations for *why* we're mentally ill and why no other treatment will probably work *for* our mental illness than hormones+SRS.
>>
>>5491096
>How does assigned male make you feel?
in a word, bewildered.

I seriously reads like a someone is spoofing that particular movement, and I'm not even sure what that movement is. It's like it's some Andy Kaufman level comedy.
>>
I hate this "assigned" male/female shit. Unless someone's born with intersex genitals and modified into something else, nobody's "assigned" a sex.
>>
>>5497678
No, I know what you mean I just meant delusional to the point that they could absolutely classify it as self harm and lock us away for our own protection because we're not in our right mind.
>>
File: lOXlS.jpg (126 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
lOXlS.jpg
126 KB, 544x400
>>5497678
Dont forget all the previous attempts on us and gay men to attempt to force fed us testosterone or pray the gay away and all the mass suicides that happened with that shit.
>>
>>5497699
"Assigned" really just means categorized. It means they look at your anatomy and choose which box to check on your paperwork.
>>
>>5491185
>actually thinks this is what liberalism is

Fuck off tranny scum. Can we seriously talk about dropping the T already?
>>
>>5497699
>it's a boy
>it's a girl
This is generally what happens at a birth (discounting prenatal scans and checking). u
Unless some hippie parents just want to hear "it's a baby" as if they were expecting a crocodile or something.
>>
>>5491185
>>5491096

I cant tell if these are serious or a pardoy. Which is quite worrying.
>>
>>5498083
Dude, what. It is primarily the left that pushes this kind of shit. This is language that comes from the left (and LGBT activists, who are primarily from the left).
>>
>>5498083
>Can we seriously talk about dropping the T already?
No. The entire "drop the t" campaign is built on anti-trans rhetoric, accusing them of being rapists and trying to "convert" gay kids. If you don't want people to think you support spreading lies to deny trans people their rights, don't talk about "dropping the t". If you have an actual legitimate reason for thinking LGB and T should separate, don't associate yourself with that hate campaign if you want to be taken seriously.
>>
>>5498398
was ashley faking it the whole time?
>>
>>5498257

But a baby what?
>>
>>5498986

But LGB has nothing to do with T other than outdated public perception. Even the fanciest, pranciest, prissiest, flaming la-la homo drag queen has nothing to do with trannies other than, ostensibly, dressing like the opposite sex.

The sooner we start treating T like a medical condition instead of a lifestyle/orientation, the better.
>>
>>5497703

Prayer work, the mass suicides were just because they wanted to meet Jesus quicker.
>>
>>5491096
Every time I see it, it simply reinforces the notion that trannies are dangerous and mentally ill.
>>
>>5499237
Here's what T has to do with LGB: For a transsexual person, they're going to be somewhat homosexual to some degree be it their attraction to males/females in connection to their desired gender, or the people they have sex with based on their physical sex.
>>
>>5499394
A transgender bisexual is, in a sense, LGBT all at once.
>>
>>5491185
I can bet that you have lot of conservatives that go around on the internet looking for "dicked girls".

It's seems kind of stupid to assume that this sort of thing only happens because there is one political who would support it.
>>
File: informative.jpg (155 KB, 1600x1035) Image search: [Google]
informative.jpg
155 KB, 1600x1035
>>5491299
this
>>
File: serious sex.png (1 KB, 108x27) Image search: [Google]
serious sex.png
1 KB, 108x27
>>5497406
its only true in certain contexts. "boy" doesnt mean gender identity in every conversation, with every group of people. its become a word with double meaning.

thats what really gets me about gender politics these days. people are willfully ignorant about language and "correct" people over stupid shit like this
>>
>>5497699
agree. this is what it was originally for but gendertards co-opted the language as they are prone to do
>>
>>5497678
>is just speculation
ftfy
>>
>>5499547
>hormonal levels
amazing
>>
>>5497650
You never will baby.
You'll always be freaks in the public eye.
>>
>>5491096
Visiting straight guy here.

Why are you guys acting like you're any better than this?
>>
>>5491096
if only I was lucky enough to be assigned male...
>>
>>5500723
I'm no longer sure I can handle our condition of needing to wield semantic weaponry in this gladiator's duel of classification in an arena where nobody else is watching (and the audience may in fact not even exist) and the reward, if it can even be grasped is to stand and watch as the game shifts to the next battle.

To watch this, and know you can never stop it, never offer anyone even a good place to stand and watch with you (because the watching is worse than taking part) let alone an escape is the greatest despair in my life, a despair greater than my mother's impending death from cancer, the creeping debt that is unquenchable and the pain in my side that aches every time I remember that I got this six.
>>
>>5491096
>The bacteria causing laryngitis interrupts the comic to complain about how its assigned prokaryotic.
>The borders of the comic pipe up and insist they're actually not borders they're bevels, why are they being used as borders?
>At this point, the peach hues being used start vomiting from the triggering experience of being used to provide a peach hue to the comic, they're transmauve and feel raped from the experience.
>The arrow cries.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.