[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on shopping clothes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Gender-12.jpg (22 KB, 530x398) Image search: [Google]
Gender-12.jpg
22 KB, 530x398
Hi there /lgbt/,

I need some of your thoughts. I am a 24 year old born male who want to be confident enough to try all possibilities to express myself. as androgynous or just female.

Actually around 70% of my owned clothes are rather unisex (based on color and sometimes the style) even though I bought most of them in the men's section of clothes shops. The problem is: It seems more easy or more accepted to look around in the men section of the shops as a Cis-Woman (because it could be for the boyfriend or brother or ...) than the opposite way.

I do not have the courage to go into the women section, to look for things I like not to mention to go to the dressing room and come out of it to pay for the stuff.

I dont know if I could stand all the possible looks and the thoughts about other peoples thoughts.

Do you have any tips for me? Please share all, but Internet orders (because I like fitting before) and a token-girlfriend (because I am new in my city and it also feels wrong to deny oneself.)

Thank you so much!
>>
>>5490949
This hon isn't fooling anyone with this painted mustache

I can still see it's mtf
>>
>>5490968
id just classify him under General mental illness, along with all you other queers and freaks
>>
File: 151231-191652.png (299 KB, 518x426) Image search: [Google]
151231-191652.png
299 KB, 518x426
same age as you born male doing the exact same thing near enough, You're pretty! I just take a deep breath and try and look cheerful while im picking stuff and buying it, can't bring myself to go into the changing rooms though yet :/

I end up returning stuff a lot >.< dont have a lot more advice I guess. I find if you act like you deserve to be somewhere people usually will too x
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 540x300
no one cares that much

how are you ever going to be confident enough to express yourself if you can't even shore up the courage to go shopping? once it's over with no one will remember you and you'll forget about the trip and have cute clothes to show for it
>>
>>5492852
ex-shoplifter here, can confirm it's all in the attitude. you act you're doing something sketchy, you'll look like that. relax.
what helped me is to act like you own the place and everyone there are your invited guests.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.