[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tons of sexual tension between me and best friend. What do I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-11-21-21-35-52.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-21-21-35-52.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Tons of sexual tension between me and best friend. What do I do?

We're both home for the holidays and we've been hanging out a lot as usual, smoked a lot of weed, and now I'm lying awake in one of his needs while he's in another room. There's a ton of sexual tension I'm feeling but I don't know how to act!

>been friends for a long time. Maybe 10 years, I'm now 20
>don't really see him much until senior year of high school
>really hit it off and hang regularly
>we explore drugs together, he shows me the way
>he's very much the dominant one in our relationship
>we progress and eventually think of what the future may be like after college
>both interested in living together and, being very open people, we mentioned how we'd love to be able to hook up and basically be gay but have girls as a side option or a threesome kind of thing
>were both into it but... I have a long term GF I'm not looking to leave
>we kind of lay off the gay stuff for a while and now fast forward to a few weeks ago

>we're both now home for the holidays and I'm with him
>here mentions that our mutual friend, call her A wants to have a threesome with us
>like us she's very open about this kind of thing
>we're both down but we don't really talk about it much
>ever since that conversation I feel tons of tension when we hang out and I just want to suck his cock and kiss him and let him fuck me but I don't know what to do.

I currently have a gf but we've both agreed that we don't care for the sake of having fun (in the context of the three way) but maybe that's what's getting in the way? I think neither of us knows how to break the ice and we're too afraid to lose our friendship.

What do you think?
>>
Show him the wall of text you just posted.
>>
Will me making a move end our friendship or make things weird? I'm so unsure of what could happen or what he's thinking.
>>
>>5490878
I'm so afraid, and I hate that this is the right answer.
>>
>>5490923
stop being gay faget
>>
>>5490883

Just talk to him about it, dummy. Like come on, it's not that hard...
>>
This >>5490878

At some point you must talk to get past this roadblock.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.