[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be 22 >experimented with other guys when I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>be me
>be 22
>experimented with other guys when I was younger, 16/17, it was fun but I feel like I kinda rushed into it
>just kinda suppressed everything that ever happened, convinced myself that I was straight as an arrow
>have gf of 3 years
>love her deeply but
>still cant tell her I like dudes too
>work in hyper masculine construction environment
>could never tell any of my friends either
>come here to talk

Am I going to regret suppressing all this? Am I going to regret never banging a cute twink? Any similar stories please post them here too, just wanna get it all off my chest
>>
yes you will regret it fuck a twink of cl ASAP
>>
First realized I liked guys (as well as girls) when I was 14. Never acted on it until I was 53.

I regret never being open about it with my gf/wife (it was a different time back then). Do yourself a favor and let her know and let the chips fall where they may.
>>
>>5486150
>Am I going to regret never banging a cute twink?
>twink

disgusting
>>
>>5486150
If you're constantly thinking about it, you're probably going to regret it, but you'll always regret something you can't do. Grass is greener and all that.
>>
you sound trans, start transitioning immediately
>>
>>5486599
Kill yourself fatty.

>>5486150
>Am I going to regret suppressing all this?
You seem to regret it already or you wouldn't be posting here.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.