[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't wanna live anymore in this weird freak body. Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: youtube.jpg (50 KB, 571x397) Image search: [Google]
youtube.jpg
50 KB, 571x397
I don't wanna live anymore in this weird freak body. Please just let me die.
>>
Please don't. Your suffering is an important part of the world. We need you to be around so that people can feel better about their life for not being you.
>>
>caring about youtube comments
>>
File: friedrich-nietzsche-1.jpg (27 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
friedrich-nietzsche-1.jpg
27 KB, 300x250
Suffering is a ladder, don't give up!
Amor Fati! The same fire that burns you would be the one that fuels you to the stars!
>>
>>5485168
Yeah youtube comments are basically just 15 year old kids being as edgy as possible. It's basically like /b/ except since it's not exactly suited for replying to people and having conversations you don't get any backlash for being an idiot.
>>
>>5485195
/b/ is a LOT more mature than youtube comments lol
>>
>>5485334
lol no
>>
File: image.png (26 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 800x600
>>5484962
Take charge for once in your life, you pussy

You can't let death be passive
>>
File: 1443136556709.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1443136556709.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>5484962
>caring about the opinions of niggers
>>
>>5485195
A lot of them aren't even trying to be edgy. They truly believe most of the things they say.
>>
>>5485398
b-but i want to fuck niggers and if this is what they think of me then shit i am dead
>>
>>5485657
bestiality fetish, eh?
>>
>>5485334
Yeah because people can call you an idiot within like 10 seconds. On YouTube the comments are practically just a dog shit someone left. They have no intentions of reading replies and such. You just make a shit post then fuck off lol
>>
>>5485438
That's the thing about being an edgy teenager. You actually develop these world views over time. Kind of like cultivating a persona to use online. Often to make up for the fact that they're frail little manlets in real life.
>>
>>5484962
This is why trannies need to abandon liberalism.
blacks are the most simple minded of all races and do not like you, most transgender people are murdered by niggers anyway
>>
>>5486198
>This is why trannies need to abandon liberalism.
No, literally the main reason why Muslims, blacks etc commit violence against trannies is because those groups have very socially conservative attitudes. Switching our allegiance to political parties who openly encourage attitudes incompatible with our existence is not the answer. Rather, we need to encourage liberal groups to not idealize racial minorities and to realize that they're not really on our side unless they share some of our basic views.

>blacks are the most simple minded of all races
What's this supposed to mean exactly?
>>
>>5487410
>>blacks are the most simple minded of all races
>What's this supposed to mean exactly?
obvious try at trashing on them.
>>
File: blush.jpg (82 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
blush.jpg
82 KB, 1366x768
>>5485685
actually ...
>>
>>5485975
Aaaaaaaand /thread
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.