[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm told you hate fags and gay pride related shit so What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_3380.jpg (152 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3380.jpg
152 KB, 750x1334
I'm told you hate fags and gay pride related shit so
What do y'all think of this picture?
>>
edgy
>>
>>5484471
I dunno, I think it's kinda funny...
>>
>>5484438
That pic makes me happy that I live in the US. It's so nice not having a Muslim problem and being able to throw a parade and not worry about being killed. Fundamentalist Christians are so tame in comparison. I love that the worst they've been able to do lately is deny cakes and pizza to us. Much better than being hung from a crane or thrown off a building. It's just a matter of time before Christianity is as tame as Judaism. Unfortunately Islam seems kinda stuck in the regressive route they recently decided to take
>>
One could cut themselves on this edge.

>>5484488
If you're 12 years old, sure.
>>
>>5484438
> Going in with a mosin,what looks to me to be a single shot shotgun, and something that looks like it could be an FN FAL or an HK

Nigga you need to get the fuck off the internet because when hitlery comes for that shit your house is going to get raided.
>>
I think "retarded people of the internet". And I'm done with it.
>>
>>5484438
I'm sure that outfit will go great with your trenchcoat and fedora.
>>
File: 1451790199193.jpg (591 KB, 1285x1808) Image search: [Google]
1451790199193.jpg
591 KB, 1285x1808
Now THESE are some liberals!!
Great board! Great discussion!
Edge trumps all arguments!
>>
>>5484585
That image should be updated to the current stereotypes
>>
File: 1449315898516.jpg (269 KB, 671x691) Image search: [Google]
1449315898516.jpg
269 KB, 671x691
>>5484438
That man is doing God's work
>>
File: 1439942451113.jpg (1 MB, 1285x1835) Image search: [Google]
1439942451113.jpg
1 MB, 1285x1835
>>5484585
here's a cleaner version

pls stop spreading that shitty one
>>
File: het.png (148 KB, 1285x200) Image search: [Google]
het.png
148 KB, 1285x200
>>5484596
Here's one for the poor straight guys who visit here.
>>
>>5485031
Flamers are mostly twinks these days that speak like black women, bisluts are biscum, there's no ayy lmaos, no ftm's, the demisexua otherkins have spread to even more special snowflakes.

someone make one for this decade and not the previous one.
>>
>>5484438
Do it, it'll only make us stronger due to conservation of faggotry
>>
>>5485055
A modern version wouldn't even be about gays though, it would be about trannies.
>>
>>5484438
>tiny hairless forearms
>babby hands
>about 5'5 in relation to the door
>dads hunting guns
> posing in front of duck statue and little towels on a baby blue shelf in moms house

i miss being 16
>>
>>5484438
are those your eyes or your eyebrows?
you look asian
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>>5485574
Wow, don't get too upset homo, it's just a joke :^)
>>
>>5484438
i agree with you to to be fucking honest

the whole fucking image of it is all shitty superficial bullshit

but it's confetti and facebook posts to distract me from the fucking internal maelstrom
>>
>>5484438
I'd imagine normies would probably freak out at a pic like this since people are retarded, but you just look an edgy 14 year old.
If you're going to kill people at a pride parade at least have some originality to it. Like that Jew in Israel that stabbed a girl in the back.

Bowling for columbine shit only works once, every shooter that has done similar shit after just looks like a beta cuck like elliot rogers.
>>
>>5485745
>Bowling for columbine shit only works once, every shooter that has done similar shit after just looks like a beta cuck like elliot rogers.

tru
>>
I don't really get why people are so against them. You realize things like Pride parades exist only for the money? It makes business flow in bars, restaurants and hotels. Here they're literally like any other public city festival, people get drunk and meet new people. It's as retarded as complaining about tourists in your city and then wondering why the economy is so shit when no one ever spends money on anything.
>>
But it's probably too much to ask for that 4chan understands the importance of services and entertainment because people here hate anything related to "normies" and think economy can keep up with people being hermit NEETs and downloading their Chinese cartoons. Unless your country is like Gulf Arab states that sit on money, it must offer something else.
>>
>>5484438
Being flashy is disgusting, but so long as they're not doing anything illegal, "hate" is a very strong word.

I dislike faggy fags. I dislike gay pride parades and shit like that.

I also dislike slutty straight females and jocks who can't stop talking about pussy. I, too, dislike any events that congregate too many straights all at once and it becomes a fuck-fest (often much worse than LGBT events, even).

No, I reserve my hate for sub-humans who can't into civilization. Like radical islamists and probably your pic.
>>
>>5484438
>ski mask with a bunch of slavshit
>no sweat suit
1/10
would not operate with
>>
>>5484438
i think it's something you could actually get in trouble for if you're not careful
>>
>>5487584
it depends on the burger rating of your country.

if you don't cover your face it might get legal in some country to step out of the door like that.
>>
>>5485872

Yup this. I guess it's only natural that a site full of edgemasters who pride themselves on being the most autistic of the bunch would hate what is basically one of dozens of similar festivals any given city has every year. Put up a bunch of booths so businesses can sell you shit, put it centered around bars and restaurants so you can bring in cashflow, invite some musicians so you can call your city cultured. The only real difference between a pride parade and any other stupid municipal festival is a few retards walking around in jockstraps as opposed to the usual straight women walking around in string bikinis. Bah, people having fun and mingling in their community, awful!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.