[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are gay people so happy? We in /pol/ only discuss how shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 11426528.jpg (181 KB, 588x585) Image search: [Google]
11426528.jpg
181 KB, 588x585
Why are gay people so happy?

We in /pol/ only discuss how shit is the world, how shitty the girls are, and so on...

Meanwhile gay people are always smiling, fucking many different guys per week... as if the world will end tomorrow
>>
>Meanwhile gay people are always smiling, fucking many different guys per week
lol
>>
>>5483805
You could say it's because they're chads.
>>
Being angry is a choice, anon. It's up to you whether you want to enjoy life or not.
>>
There's plenty of depressed, lonely, angsty or psychotic faggots around too. Give you're from /pol/ I'm sure it shouldn't be hard to come up with at least five crackpot theories as to why they don't surface in media
>>
>>5483882
>too /lgbt/ to be allowed in /pol/
but
>too /pol/ to be allowed in /lgbt/

>tfw will never travel to Wewelsburg Castle with a comrade
>>
>>5483805
>We in /pol/ only discuss how shit is the world, how shitty the girls are, and so on...
Because /pol/'s main hobby is to look for things to be miserable about.
>>
No we're not, you just base your image on the fit, out-going guys with successful lives. That's like going to San Diego and then asking why Americans are so happy.
>>
>>5483805
Too many shaved bottoms.
>>
>fucking many different guys per week
This is your idea of happiness? I know guys like this and I wouldn't call them happy, they have alcohol and debt problems, no meaningful relationships.
>>
>>5483995

Alcohol is probably the least of the majority of these kind of guy's problems.

This kind of guy lives only to fuck, and it's sad - they're like ghosts, literally nobodies, spend their whole lives fucking strangers and die at a very young age alone and addicted to all kinds of nasty shit. And they are NOT uncommon either.
>>
>>5483995
>>5484019
Su much projection and despair over a beach photo desu.

And that's not even my kind of crew.
>>
>>5484049

Sounds like you feel some kinda way desu senpai

Meth addict fags living sordid double lives is a well-known reality in the gay community, quit pretending
>>
>>5483894
you never know anon you might meet another /polgbt/ anon in Wewelsburg and [spoiler]fuck like degenerates in a dungeon corner[/spoiler]
>>
>>5484096
I don't think homosexuals should fuck, as I don't partake in homosexual behavior. I can't help having shit genes and bad nurture that turned me gay, but I see no reason to give in to a life of debauchery because of that. I just want someone to train with and have discourse that doesn't end up with people being butthurt. Then when the great collapse of civilization comes we'll be on the front lines dying for the blood and soil.
>>
>>5483805
Imagine that everyone you find attractive is really similar to you, with cool interests and hobbies that you can do together. The sex is completely non-restrictive (you can dictate pretty much every aspect of it, e.g. bottoming or topping, etc.). Both parties are interested in sex and enjoy it in the same ways, unlike straight relationships where frequently the woman withholds sex, and each partner is equal. You can choose a relationship with a lot of sex or a lot of romance and nobody will care either way. The sex is also amazing for the bottom, by the way (prostate orgasms).

You also don't have to adhere to masculine norms, you don't bear the burden of responsibility, you don't have children unless you adopt, you generally have more money...everything is a plus except the potential for STDs and the problems arising from crushing on straight dudes.
>>
>>5484216
> is really similar to you
they are?
>with cool interests and hobbies
which are?
>The sex is completely non-restrictive
lol
>you can dictate pretty much every aspect of it, e.g. bottoming or topping
lol
>The sex is also amazing for the bottom, by the way (prostate orgasms).
Highly overrated and misinformation, some have prostate orgasms, some feel nothing
>adhere to masculine norms
you either adhere or you flout it, each comes from the same rules
>.everything is a plus except the potential for STDs and the problems arising from crushing on straight dudes.
plus the cult of youth and appearance, the big dick focus, the high prevalence of mental illnesses that ate blamed on other people not being accepting, and other stuff
>>
>>5484208
>I don't think homosexuals should fuck
But frot and kiss is ok? How about horsing around and getting an accidental boner? Homosexuality is all over the place in nature, it's a bonding activity that vastly reduces intra-species conflict. The only reason it has been demonized in human society is because certain forces wish to destabilize us and keep us at each others throats.
>>
>>5484252
dyke pls
>>
>>5484258
No, no sexual contact, only platonic love. I really don't care if it is in nature, I see humanity as the place where the ape meets the angel.
>>
>>5483805
straight women and gays are carefree and happy
straight men and dykes are miserable and angry/

i don't know why this is
>>
>>5484263
I like that you said that there is no adherence to masculine roles and then precede to call me a dyke :^)
>>
>>5484285
and what if angels turn out to be gay sometimes too
>>
>>5484309
If that means sexual contact, I continue to ride the tiger alone.
>>
>>5484252
>some have prostate orgasms, some feel nothing

You may not have a prostate orgasm, but you never feel "nothing" while having a cock shoved up your ass.
>>
>>5484386
Ok, I should've said some might feel like taking a backwards shit and it's neither pleasurable or painful, it's just a feeling of something being there.
>>
>>5484400
You wouldn't identify as a bottom unless you got something out of it.
>>
File: 1416239582012.gif (2 MB, 208x280) Image search: [Google]
1416239582012.gif
2 MB, 208x280
>>5484292
Aaahaha
>>
Lesbianon here.
IDK, I got a lot happier after coming out. Self acceptance? Don't know.
>>
>>5484252
i'll give you the last one
>>
>>5483805
/pol/ here too, only chads or flamers are happy (or atleast seem to be) any average faggot has the same happiness level as any average human. That's like asking why is Britain so non-white. It's not, but it's main area of attraction is. Same principle.
>>
Biscum(???) here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roRcksH2_HQ

This song more or less sums up my philosophy on life. Then again, I'm not super responsible.

I don't really do the whole "casual sex" thing any more, though. I have a boyfriend.
>>
>>5484713
>slut claims to be bi to get attention
>dates a guy

get out
>>
>>5485230
I'm male. And I'm not sure if I'm bi, really homosexual-leaning bisexual, or gay.

I was in denial for a long period of time and I figured the way to "cure" it was to go through as many women as possible. I've been able to have sex with women, but I don't get turned on by them and I'm not romantically attracted to them.

Either way, it doesn't matter. I'm happy where I am now.
>>
>>5483805
Money is not worth it, if you don't have it surely you'll have a hard time being happy, but just because you have a lot of possessions it doesn't mean you are happy.

Power is also not worth it, you'll only have a headache trying to gain that and an even bigger pain trying to keep it.

In the end of the day all you need to be happy is having a calm life with the most basic needs fulfilled, such as just enough money to not have to worry, a house where you can build your life and someone to fill that empty space on your chest.

People on /pol/ focus too much on things that they have little to no control over and worry too much about things that already have a solution. Focus on your own life, on the small things and you can be happy.
>>
>>5483805
/lgbt/ as a whole is a net 0 happiness. Because the trannys generate such astronomical levels of suicidal depression, gays have to cancel it out with concentrated happiness.
>>
>>5483805
I honestly think we had this thread like 3 months ago. fucking pol, just come get your bf and shut the hell up.
>>
Agreed. I should leave /pol/
>>
>>5483805
It's only the gay chads that are smiling, and only because they want to look attractive for future prey to fuck.

Fat and ugly guys are not allowed in gay PR machine.
>>
>>5483805
They look happy on the photos.
Many have internal issues, meth addiction, STD's and associated depression.

Poor and ugly gays seldom are represented on these photos.
>>
>>5485322
There is wisdom in your words.
>>
>>5483805
Gay relationships are mostly better, yes, but that is heavily offset by homophobia, so it's all the same, really.
>>
File: feel_free_to_stop_anytime.jpg (64 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
feel_free_to_stop_anytime.jpg
64 KB, 320x240
>gay people
>happy
>>
But gay people aren't happy.
You just think they're happy because the only homos you really know or even see are either the celebrity homos with their wealth and fame or the homos on TV shows (where everything is fine and dandy) or the few attention-whores on Tumblr/Twitter who boast about their townhouses and boyfriend(s) while they go tanning at Laguna beach before going to an Asian bistro to eat to prepare for a night of clubbing and fucking.

Actual homos are the most miserable types of people. Things like rejection (sometimes not even that drastic, but certainly a difference in the way they 'treat' you) by family or friends, a very small and limited dating pool, STDs (particularly HIV/AIDS), discrimination (even in the West). Homosexuals have some of the highest rates of drug usage and alcoholism, rivaling only the urban ghetto blacks; they also have the highest incidence of suicides and mental illness (schizophrenia, depression, bi-polarism, etc.).

Being a homo is suffering. So fuck your "gay people are so happy because the token fags I see on my TV shows says they go clubbing every night and having margarita night with their friends always xDDDD"
>>
Don't gay men have really really high rates of STDs? How can you be happy when the next dick you suck could give HIV?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.