[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was talking with a friend earlier and she said that she thinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 843436095819.1200x1200-75.jpg (241 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
843436095819.1200x1200-75.jpg
241 KB, 1200x1200
I was talking with a friend earlier and she said that she thinks everyoneis born bi and we are just conditioned to like the opposite sex.

What do you think? Is their any eveidence for this?
>>
No.
>>
>>5483213
>2015 +1
>Talking to a vaginal jew
>ever
ISHIGGERTYDIGGERTYDO
>>
>>5483234
wat
>>5483221
There is no evidence?
>>
>>5483244
Yes.
>>
>>5483263
How do you become bi then? Something happens in the womb?
>>
>>5483213
It's plausible. A recent study of British youth found that 50% don't consider themselves "completely heterosexual." The figures would probably be about the same anywhere where homosexuality isn't rigidly suppressed.

Our close genetic cousins, the bonobos, are all bisexual, so why would the principle not extend to humans?

These days among kids I hear you're almost considered weird if you're not somewhat bisexual. It's a return to the norm if you ask me.

And couple that with findings that homophobes often have a strong sexual reaction to gay sex, it goes to show that throughout history much of the repression of homosexuality was coming from people trying to combat their own homosexual feelings.
>>
>>5483305
>>And couple that with findings that homophobes often have a strong sexual reaction to gay sex
ooh, sauce?
>>
Similiar question to OP i guess so ill put it here, Has anyone ever figurred out if being gay is natural or unnatural?
>>
>>5483279
No. It doesn't exist.
>>
>>5483404
any proof of that?
>>
>>5483394
Natural in what way? Animals fuck the same sex, but they do a lot of things.
>>
>>5483394
It's a phenomenon that occurs in nature, of fucking course it's natural. It sure as hell isn't artificial or supernatural.
>>
>>5483438
Im not sure i guess entirely but its an argument i always hear "Its not natural"
>>
>>5483520
So what? Only dog shit says it. You're dog shit for repeating it.
>>
>>5483343
http://m.livescience.com/19563-homophobia-hidden-homosexuals.html
>>
Discredited entirely by neurological scans and behaviorist experiments. Typical bifag projection, assuming everyone else is like them. Because apparently bisexuality comes with huge self importance.

Women are much more likely to be bisexual and choose a monosexual life style, by the way.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.