[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pursuit question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: pursuit.jpg (9 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
pursuit.jpg
9 KB, 189x266
Hi guys kind of feel stupid asking but is there a designated chaser and chasee when it comes to gay dating? trying to figure out this top I like it seems like he is leaving it to me to chase him, or is he just uninterested? I know strange question from an old dude but really have no experience with this. Thanks for any advice you can offer. heading out for now will check back later.
>>
He has just stopped responding altogether so I guess I have my answer. Im done i cant do this anymore, good luck to all of you i hope life treats you guys better than it has treated me.
I really think I should just give up on love and monogamy and slut around with the guys I said no i dont play to. there are plenty of those, at least I will have some kind of human contact.
>>
File: aed.jpg (33 KB, 506x395) Image search: [Google]
aed.jpg
33 KB, 506x395
>>5484546
Stop being such a weak faggot. Letting some other faggot have such a bearing on your life and self worth is pathetic. Man the fuck up and go get what you want. If that means waiting out the storm then so be it. Or is your skin not thick enough to stand on your own two feet?
>>
>>5484688
Yes, i admit i am weak been fucked over in my life I have tried time and time again and no one is interested in me. At 51 yrs old I dont have much left to give anymore and what i do have does not seem to be enough. As for waiting out the storm this storm has been going on for 20 yrs I really put my self out there with this guy and got totally hammered by him I honestly dont think I can take another loss in my life. I have been with 1 (ONE) guy in my life and got totally fuck over and used by him,
Maybe it would have been fucking easier if he said hey I cant deal with this or its not working out. but just dead silence, cut all ties knowing on top of this I am going through some difficult personal shit? THAT is weak in my book.
I may be weak emotionaly but just remember, I am 6'2" 358 lbs and got pissed off and ripped the door handle off my car today.
>>
>>5484752
I imagine you're hoping to be the dominant one then. So go find a younger, more submissive fag and try with him. At your age you've established yourself and know who you are and where you stand in life ie you can be a powerful figure if you present yourself properly.
>>
>>5484957
Honestly no, i actually tend to be the passive one, and that is where my problem lies everyone who sees me automatically assumes I am top and that could not be farther from the truth. Also he is 10 yrs younger than me and is a top but I guess he has his own demons to deal with.
>>
Update, i need to really chill, he is still there, given the issues he has he occasionally needs to take some decompression time. I guess I need to get my own demons in check. Due to my age and being alone for 20 yrs I guess i am just worried about losing him.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.