[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does being a bottom have anything to do with your personality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
I'm a guy who likes to be dominated and take it up the ass. I guess you wouldn't see me as "feminine", personality wise. I'm very soft and self conscious but very competitive and like being in control over everything in my life except for sex.
>>
>>5481114
I don't think so.
I'm a guy that you wouldn't think is gay until I told you. I act as straight as any hetro.
Although because I'm still virgin I can't really define myself as a top or a bottom, but I know I like anal stimulation.
>>
>>5481127
I'm "straight acting" too and very decidedly male, but I'm still a calm, intorverted, docile person, and I prefer to bottom.
I think your personality is certainly the biggest deciding factor in which role you prefer but exceptions are pretty common.
>>
>>5481114
it depends, is being a huge faggot a personality type?
>>
>>5481114
Well, I consider myself a bottom, because I love cocks in my butt. When I see a man that is extremely attractive, I feel like I'm gonna fall to my knees and rub his body up and down, and worship that muscular god, and watch the light drape over his pec's, abs, and quads. I'd like to kiss his and worship his feet. I'd make my way up, and massage his enormous penis in my mouth, and please him until he releases in my mouth.
So, even though this is all sexual, technically I'm not taking it in the butt. But that's one of the goals still.
>>
>>5481114
No, I don't think so.
I'm a twink and everyone assumes, that my masc-bf always tops me. However we're in a vers-relationship with him bottoming more than me.
It's not only my looks, that make people think it's different. I'm rather shy, way too kind, sensitive as fuck, insecure to the bone etc. My bf on the other hand is outgoing, pretty dominant personality-whise.
You can't really tell desu senpai, some like their dicks to be played with, some like their ass to be played with.

If the whole dom/sub thing applies to you, then it probably has impact on your personality though (or the other way around, idk).
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.