[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do ladyboys pass so well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>tfw you will never be as passable as a ladyboy because you were born white
>>
>>5480945
make up + starting young + cheap plastic surgery
>>
They don't you are affected by racial blindness.
>>
>>5480945
Hormones aren't a controlled substance, meaning they can just buy them without prescription as soon as they can scrounge together the cash.
>>
>>5481039
they're not a controlled substance in the UK but I'd rather not risk taking them if I have no idea whats in them/I dont know the right dosage
>>
>>5481046
>they're not a controlled substance in the UK
So you can buy it at any pharmacy?
>>
>>5481056
no but you can buy them online easily in the EU because they're not a class a, b, or c drug
>>
>>5481004
>>5481039
>genetics
Implying hormones yield drastic changes
>>
>>5481065
Hormones do yield drastic results, though? That's why puberty is such a big deal.
>>
>>5481058
Yeah that what I thought. If I could buy hormones at pharmacy the same way I buy vitamins instead some shady website I would probably start sooner.
>>
>>5480945
Because Brown is beautiful
>>
>>5480945

literally cause asian. I live in Thailand and while some ladyboys do look like men most look almost exactly like women.
>>
>>5481080

Also hormones are the method by which genetics actually ENACT change on the body. Some hormones regulate which genes are expressed and when.

>>5481065
Needs to study some Physiology for Beginners.
>>
>>5481065

hormones PLUS STARTING YOUNG is huge

hormones aren't gonna shrink a 40-year-old square manly jawbone into a little girly jaw

consider castrati: that is the sort of substantial effect you get when you start 'em young
>>
>>5480945
Did s/he fucking draw a line on her cleavage?
>>
Its cause Thai, Filipino, and Korean males are very feminine they typically have soft jaws, round pointy chins, little to no brow bossing, lack hair loss genes, low body hair. And they are short.

White people are basically the opposite of all of this. Especially white jaws and chins are very masculine as well as sharper stronger foreheads. This is why Asian girls and basically most girls of any race find white European men most attractive.
>>
File: rPdhlBO.jpg (23 KB, 400x662) Image search: [Google]
rPdhlBO.jpg
23 KB, 400x662
>>5480945
THEY LOOK LIKE THIS WITHOUT THE MAKEUP
POOOO POOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>5483665
It's just the softening filters making shadows look weird I think.
>>
They don't.

Just watch any video about "walking pattaya" and you are going to see that in a real setting it's very hard to see one actually passing.
>>
>>5483822
Bullshit. I was in Thailand and Nana Plaza.
Couldn't figure out which of the girls was trans, until she put her cock out.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.