[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the difference between fetishists who go all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1979jennerGQ.jpg (121 KB, 714x960) Image search: [Google]
1979jennerGQ.jpg
121 KB, 714x960
what's the difference between fetishists who go all the way for their fetish and trannies?

I mean, they both take the measures to change their bodies physically, they both their own fetishes and tastes that usually are very similar to each other...

So to clear up the confusion tell me exactly what's different between one and the other?
>>
one gets off on it

one will show signs of dysphoria, or mention things that are signs such as phantom feelings (having a penis, not having a penis, having boobs, etc.)
>>
>>5480397
What if you're both those things?
>>
>>5480366
>I mean, they both take the measures to change their bodies physically,
How many fetishists do you know who have done this? Because I know 0.
>>
>>5480586
Hi, AMA
>>
>>5480460
Then you're a special snowflake and probably lying about one or the other.
>>
>>5480586
Amputee fetishists. They'll begin by attempting to find amputees to have sex with(a form of projecting themselves into other people) and eventually progress into self-inflicting wounds upon themselves, forcing doctors to amputate a certain body part. This is very similar to the men that project themselves into trans-women, dreaming of actually being the subservient one in the relationship, eventually realizing that they want to become women themselves. ALSO, there is a fetish that involves being kicked in the testicles by women, many of these guys end up desparatley wanting to castrate themselves to fully live out their fetish. So yes, people will do A LOT for a fetish.
>>
>>5480366
The construction of their brains.
>>
>>5480366
The motivation. One is doing it because they want to do something fun, the other is doing it because they want the mental anguish to stop.

That's literally the only difference. Should we treat them any differently? Well, the 'trutrans' should probably have it covered by their health insurance. That's about it though.
>>
>>5481233
blanchard pls. go back into the closet.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.