[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled-1.jpg (835 KB, 1000x2500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
835 KB, 1000x2500
fuck
>>
>>5479531
i'm genuinely sorry op, that really fucking sucks. how long had you been talking to them?
>>
>>5479531
I don't get it. So he was pretending to be his ex or something?
>>
>>5479580

Not really that long actually. Im not heartbroken or anything, but I feel like I just got punched in the gut. This guy picked a pretty poor time in my life to pull this shit on me.

I got my heart broken like three weeks ago, and I've been dealing some depression this past few months. Mostly I just feel sorry for him. He's told me a little about himself that I'm assuming is true and I dunno, this is a mess and now we both feel like complete shit.
>>
>>5479631

He was just pretending to be some guy he met once to get back at his ex. I guess because he had enough pictures of the kid to pass as him.
>>
>>5479674
I don't get what the purpose of that is.
How would pretending to be a random person you once met and going on a date with another person get back at your ex? It has no logical flow to it.
>>
>>5479705

This was a craigslist post. I think he was trying to lure his ex in (because he knew he browsed CL postings?) to catfish him.

Or maybe he was just lying about that too and was trying to catfish me from the beginning but caught feelings
>>
>>5479734
Still doesn't make a ton of sense. Why would he keep pretending to be someone else once he realized you weren't his ex?
You would think he'd only need to pretend to be someone else if it was his ex that messaged him.

Also why are you using craigslist to meet guys, it's just filled with disgusting old married men.
>>
>>5479754

So heres the thing, he actually sent me pictures of the real him. He said that they where of an older guy he had a fling with. He kept trying to set me up with "him"
>>
>>5479769
Creepy as all fuck, the person has since kind of minor psychopathic tendency.
>>
>>5479769
the web of lies goes so deep

intrestring to see the horny, nervous flalings of a man.
>>
You dodged a bullet. Cut off all contact.
>>
Well if he went that far to get back at his ex he surely isn't a catch
>>
>>5479531
I WON'T CARE 'BOUT THOSE OTHER GIRLS,
JUST BE GOOD TO ME

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH THEM
JUST BE GOOD TO ME
>>
I wish I got one of these. Theres never any closure. Always left wondering if any of it was real. Sure you swap a few pictures and it all seems natural, why lie? But I cant help but doubt it.
>>
Literally could have chosen a weird username and give you his real name after you talked plus a bit more info over time as you grow closer.
>>
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Oh, no, no you can't disguise
>>
>>5479769
post pics pls
>>
He must have been trying to catfish you, because I can't understand how pretending to be his ex somehow harms his ex.

Verdict: even in the OP image he's lying to you and hoping you will forgive him. Never contact him again because he's a crazy fuck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.