[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has one day crushed your heart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
What has one day crushed your heart?
>>
Trying to figure out this post sent me on a time travel adventure. I learned so much about life, love, friendship, and my future as a musician. 5/1n, would not recommend.
>>
>>5478800
Well, remembering hurts, but that was damage over time
>>
>>5481878

Didn't you get a buff before the raid that reduced DoT damage?
>>
>this thread
Kek
>>
>>5481892
Yeah but my muse left the party a year ago
>>
>>5481897

Why haven't you seen a healer since the attack? Do you have any other debuffs?
>>
>>5481906
It's a non-removable status
>>
>>5481911

Can't you compensate for the debuff by having other buffs? Get your healer to deploy an AoE buff of alcohol, parties and LANs
>>
>>5481915
I left the party after the muse left me
>>
>>5481922

Can't you PM the group leader to let you back in?
>>
>>5478800
>bestfriends since we were 3
>he gets gf at the age of 19
>stops contacting me
>gives me one-liners when I contact him
>I stop contacting just to look what happens
>doesn't contact me for seven months
>contacts me to ask me for a favour after 7 months of not hearing anything of eachother
>laugh at his face
>cry deep down though
worst part about this was, that through all of those months (even before I decided to stop contacting him) I felt responsible because I thought I was such a failure as a person.

Didn't realize how badly this hurt me up until recently
>having few dates with guy
>he is pretty short-breathed when we text
>rarely initiates contact
>feeling anxious as fuck, going crazy at home staring at the phone almost crying
So far he has been nothing but interested and great in person, it just seems like he isn't a text-person.
I feel like if this ends as it did with my best friend I may turn even more cynical than I already am though and I'm terribly scared.

My brother told me, that I should be glad I was gay because shit like that always happens when women come into play, but I see myself and my ex-bestfriend at fault here, not his girl, I know him too well to not realize that.
>>
>>5481927
I'm still welcome at big events but the regular season is too much for me
>>
>>5481946

Why?
>>
>>5481951
Distance mostly, and the passage of time
>>
>>5481979

Screw that, come over we're getting drunk
>>
Fuck me, trip off
>>5482026
No thank you, I'll be fine
>>
File: Névtelen.png (52 KB, 330x438) Image search: [Google]
Névtelen.png
52 KB, 330x438
>>5481929
>So far he has been nothing but interested and great in person, it just seems like he isn't a text-person.
Dude, I can talk to someone until the sun goes down, but I give one-liners in text. Most of the people I know do too. Look at this picture. This is the extent of a conversation of me and a friend over the span of 5 minutes. Worry a bit less, it's no good for you.
>>
>>5482384
yeah, I don't see it as critical, it's only, that apparently this shit with my ex-bestfriend fucked me harder than I realized if I get this anxious about it.
I used to be a non-texting person too, rarely checking my phone etc.
>>
>>5478800
My (ex) best friend, and figuring out what caused my emotional mess.
>>
>>5478800
So many things I promised not to like girls anymore
>tfw you used to be bi
>>
>>5478800
I told this gril I liked her

I knew she didn't like me back but stl it hurt

At least we still are friends
>>
I never learned to believe so I've never had my heart crushed.
>>
>>5481892
So fuckin Underrated
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.