[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate being a lesbian, it's one of the worst things. There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
I hate being a lesbian, it's one of the worst things. There are so many attractive women who are straight, and we're stuck with the ugly butch lesbos.

I try to like men, but I find nothing appealing about them except their dick. Other than that I'm not interested in them at all. For women I can see myself long term with them. They're hotter.

I seriously sometimes think of suicide, but I have a family. Because of the bible it made us look like fucking aliens. I just want to die. I hate living this lifestyle. Last relationship I had was with a man and I didn't even love him. Half of these girls are either afraid to admit they're gay or are straight. Idk how you guys keep living desu. This world is so fucked.
>>
I feel you. I'm bi and I wish I were straight. Think it's ten times worse for you, desu
>>
>>5792829
>I try to like men, but I find nothing appealing about them except their dick. Other than that I'm not interested in them at all.

I guess I am the male version of you.

Kinky BDSM sex I can/could also do with women, but I can't really myself in an intimate relationship with a woman. Like, waking up in the same bed and cuddling. Intimacy, romance, long-term stuff I only want with men.

I had one relationship with a girl who was very kinky and into all kinds of fetish stuff, but I totally didn't love her. And eventually began to hate her.
>>
>>5792829
I know I'm not welcome here but this is very relevant to me. As a trans person my biggest block to going through with it is the fact that I'm into women. I assume that most lesbians wish they were men so they would get more girls so it seems nonsensical for me to throw that advantage away. Also what you said about lesbians being butch and ugly.
>>5793520
Gays have it the opposite, gay men are usually more attractive than the straight ones.
>>
>>5792829
too bad there's nothing like grindr for lesbians, i have a lot of girly girl lesbian friends but they all live in like south america
>>
>>5793569
>i have a lot of girly girl lesbian friends but they all live in like south america

Ah, if it's just the culture that prevents them from becoming bulldykes, it's not the same....
>>
>>5793520
Damn, I started to hate my bf too because he was so clingy and everything. I felt as if I wasn't giving him enough attention, well, because I didn't love him. I didn't even feel bad when I broke up with him. Hell I don't even know why I started it with him. Maybe I thought I had "feelings" for him that eventually disappeared, I started looking at other girls when I was with him in public, and I realized wow, I guess I really am into women.

Sucks
>>
>>5792829
What about an mtf desu
>>
>>5794055
>TFW well hung lezzie tongue
>TFW all my past girlfriends heralded me for the sex, all were bi.
>TFW I always knew when a 'straight' girl had been with a woman based in how she squirmed during foreplay/grinding..
>TFW b/c of how I foreplayed/performed, etc... Most girls said something about how I was feminine or how I'm not like other boys b/c I could also empathize with them... Even though I was handsome and toned from outdoor sports

>TFW born male, now 25, 1 year in hormones, and engaged to a girly boy who is starting to transition

What the fuck did I do with my life. I guess the downfall was cis women didn't want to fuck me often, so I settled for getting it on the reg.

>>5792829
I'm right there with you, OP... Guys fucking suck. No redeeming value. Sacks of horny competitive shit. No empathy, no feelings, no movie-eque romantic gestures not involving buying crap.
>>
>>5792829
You're already bi. You like cocks. Suck more cocks and get fucked by cocks, you'll eventually go full straight.

Keep on sucking dick, bi girl.
>>
>>5792829
Feminine lesbians are out there. They are just a lot harder to find because they blend in.
>>
>>5794177
You're so like me. I'm also transitioning.
>>
File: 1391043130636.jpg (83 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1391043130636.jpg
83 KB, 600x750
>>5792829
>I hate being a lesbian
>I try to like men, but I find nothing appealing about them except their dick
Good news, you're not a lesbian!
>>
You're not a lesbian at all. This is the shallowest attempt at false flagging I've ever seen.
>>
I love being a lesbian. Cute (straight) girls sometimea flirt with me because they find me endearing. But also men do too and more often than women.
I find men disgusting from my experiences with them. I have no desire to even have sex with them. They're vile in my opinions and they claim their superiority over me due to just being male as if it makes them seem any more sophisticated than myself. I just want all the men I know to ignore me and for only women to regard me.
>>
>>5794177
>>TFW I always knew when a 'straight' girl had been with a woman based in how she squirmed during foreplay/grinding..
Yeah? How so?
>>
>>5792829
>likes women
>only likes penis on men
Why not expand a bit and try to find a cute tranny?
>>
>>5794177
Women suck and men suck so you became a dickgirl coupled with another dickgirl.
What an interesting life.
>>
>>5800416
dickgirl-dickgirl master couple.
>>
Yeah, find yourself a transgirl if you like women and dick. Just be prepared to deal with even more mental problems than your typical lady (and that's coming from a transgirl)

Also don't say you only like her for her dick or she'll probably kill herself.
>>
>>5792829
so..you're attracted to male sex but not stereotypical male gender?

CONGRATS you're HETEROSEXUAL
sexuality is about sex. biological sex. not about gender.

find yourself a faggy bf or a femboy or unpassable non op tranny if you hate "masculine" character so much
>>
>>5793560
>Gays have it the opposite, gay men are usually more attractive than the straight ones.
u wot
>>
>>5800749
its true
>>
>>5792829
Would you date a transgirl?
>>
File: 1455509417582.jpg (130 KB, 1278x842) Image search: [Google]
1455509417582.jpg
130 KB, 1278x842
>>5793560
>I know I'm not welcome here but this is very relevant to me. As a trans person my biggest block to going through with it is the fact that I'm into women. I assume that most lesbians wish they were men so they would get more girls so it seems nonsensical for me to throw that advantage away.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.