[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German movie stream about transgirl love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 21932.jpg (16 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
21932.jpg
16 KB, 720x406
Some of the audio is in english so you might take a look:

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitrag/video/2602236/Patong-Girl

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2974502/

Anybody from the subtitles-team from "Mein Sohn Helen" still present? We could make a second project.

https://www.reddit.com/r/transgender/comments/347yca/german_movie_about_teenage_transgirl_now_with/
>>
>Patong

wonder how its like now..
>>
>>5478145

are you asian?
>>
>German family Schroeder is spending their Christmas holidays on the Thai island, Phuket. Of all the things, deep within the sleazy tourist bars and alleys of Patong, the youngest son Felix falls in love with a gorgeous Thai girl Fai who in return appears to mutually attracted to him. Fai holds a special secret. Following a sorrowful last goodbye to Fai at the end of his holiday, Felix decides while en-route to the airport, to follow the calling in his heart and stay a week longer.
plot summary just sounds like the crying game.
>>
>>5478070
>"Mein Sohn Helen"

That movie was such shit.

>hey dad im a girl now :3
>i'll stand up in the middle of class and announce this, what could possibly go wrong
>i'll just walk into the girls changing room like its no big deal
>i'll get drunk with the girls and go shoplifting teehee
>oh noes im in jail and have to undergo a psych eval to get a sex change
>better detrans and cut my dick off then :,(
>its okay tho everything got better and my dad's throwing me a happy tranny bbq and everyone now accepts me
>the end
>>
>>5481093

>plot summary just sounds like the crying game.

its more of a comedy
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.