[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
moral quandries with my ftm "bf"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: sadfish.jpg (30 KB, 655x404) Image search: [Google]
sadfish.jpg
30 KB, 655x404
So I'm a straight guy, the definition of being straight is that I enjoy fucking vaginas and staring at tits.

I've been with my gf for 8 months and 2 months ago she comes out as ftm to me. So at first, I have no fucking clue what that means or what would happen. So she explains the concept and I still am confused on what's going to happen in the future but I try to be supportive.

So she gets on T and we both attend trans groups/meetings while I try to research everything I can. /lgbt/ being a hilarious eye opener as well.

The thing is, I've come to the conclusion that transpeople in general will never actually be the men/women they want to be. Like my ftm gf, she'll never have a dick. Sure she can cut off her tits and get muscles and body hair and look like a ugly guy, but she's still a girl, albeit, a hairy one who cut off her tits. Doesn't change the fact that if I fuck her straight up the pussy, she'll have a baby in her womb.

I'm an honest guy. I don't tolerate lying or supporting false statements to look progressive and liberal. If something ain't right I'll call bullshit on it. And her telling me that she is "really a man" is just not true.

But you know, it makes her happy when I refer to her as my bf, when I tell people that I somehow magically became gay for her, or when I call her by he/him pronouns. But I just don't believe in that shit when I call her a guy. She's not. And she never will be. I feel like I'm just enabling whatever issues she has by pretending to believe in special genderkin stuff.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>5477772
If she's serious, then break up with her senpai
>>
>>5477778
she/he really helped me out when I was down so I feel like shit if I don't help her/him out with this issue.

But jesus, I just did not see the trans thing coming. Never would've fucking predicted that , but should've considering the trans movement is a big trend right now.
>>
>>5477822
I would break up with Her also. She got your attention for dating because of being a girl. and now She is going to change that. sounds like a jerk move to me.
>>
>>5477772
>Doesn't change the fact that if I fuck her straight up the pussy, she'll have a baby in her womb.
You just said they were on T........you can't get pregnant while on T, dumbshit.
>>
>>5477772
If they're on T, sounds like they're serious about being trans.
Just dump them though, you shouldn't make them think you're supportive of them and shit when you're going ahead and saying this shit behind their back.
Besides that, you're straight and shouldn't be with them in the first place now that they're transitioning to become a dude.
>>
She did yah raw. I'm about to go mtf and I let the girl that I'm thinking about dating know beforehand. Popping that out of nowhere on the person that you are dating is wrong. She should've waited and asked if you were okay with it first, then started to transition afterwords. Sorry senpai, he's a dick.
>>
>>5477772
you have no obligation to stay with him if you arent attracted to the fact that hes gonna look more like a guy now

cut it off now before he gets hurt
>>
>>5478037
>>5478059
>>5478067

but don't alot of transitioners have moments where they try to make their trans feelings go away and deny it so they get into normie relationships with cis people? It's a common thing. I wouldn't be that mad at her/him trying to hide that.

>>5478091
i have no idea where my relationship is gonna go but it doesn't look bright. Probably she/he and I will go our separate ways but if we become friends instead, I still can't see her as a guy. Just a chick pal that I'm tiptoeing on pronouns for.
>>
Break up with him desu
>>
If you can't accept him as a man, then neither of you will be happy. No use in drawing it out. Just break up and get over it asap.
>>
You're completely reasonable and sane and completely right. Men don't become women by cutting their dongs off and taking pills, and women don't become men by chopping off their tits and growing ass hair.

But these people are happy when you humor them, so if this person makes you happy then go along with the "he/him" delusion. It's a small price to pay for being with a cool person. If you don't feel honest doing that then break up with her.
>>
>>5477772
Do him a favour and break up with him.
>>
You sound like an asshole.
>>
>>5478037
>She got your attention for dating because of being a girl.

This.

She is at fault, had you known she felt like a dude inside, you wouldn't have dated her.
Since she looked like a woman, it was her obligation to warn you.

Keep in mind, that if he takes T. not only will she look more manly, her personality will also change.
>>
>>5481845
Some people are definately better looking as the opposite gender though
>>
>>5477772
>>5478037
>>5481845
kill urself my man
>>
>>5477772

It might get easier to see your friend as a guy once the hormones kick in. Facial hair, build, clothing, voice and such all play a role, and it's much easier for FtMs to pass than for MtFs.

That said, if you're only into girls, tell your friend as much and break up. If they understand, you should consider staying friends and maybe even being supportive. If they don't understand, good riddance.

Trannies are never going to be theor desired sex with current medical science, but that doesn't preclude being polite and respectful to them so long as their demands and behavior are not egregious. Changing from "her" to "him" is about the same as a friend asking to be called "Jay" instead of "Jason."
>>
>>5477772
>The thing is, I've come to the conclusion that transpeople in general will never actually be the men/women they want to be

So? You can be 300 lbs, want to be 120, and still gain a great deal of value by making it to 150. Sex and gender are distances, not binary values.

Also:
> not understanding the difference between man/woman and male/female

Hint: male and female are your body, man and woman are how you present yourself.

> I feel like I'm just enabling whatever issues she has by pretending to believe in special genderkin stuff.
His issue is that he doesn't have a completely male body. Unless you get in the way of his treatment, you're not enabling that in any way.
>>
>>5481945
This.
>>
>>5481945
yeah I'm gonna have to go with this as well
he's a guy and soon he's going to start looking like one too, better break it off
>>
>>5483479
>>5483525

he's not wrong.
>>
File: CXu9hz5UQAAicWO.png (36 KB, 164x162) Image search: [Google]
CXu9hz5UQAAicWO.png
36 KB, 164x162
>>5483544
>>
>>5477772
>look like a ugly guy
dude transmen come out way hotter than cis men. the only reason girls dont date them is because they aint got natural dicks.

>I fuck her straight up the pussy
this won't last long. most trannies end up realizing that they hate using their birth-genetals

>pretending to believe in special genderkin stuff.
you don't have to. his sexual identity doesn't match with his body, there's nothing to believe. transsexuals have been around forever, and he is one; simple as that.

>I feel like I'm just enabling whatever issues she has
oh, what are you going to do, cure him of being a transsexual? If you do publish it in the journal of medicine and collect your fucking Nobel prize.

look dude, hes a man on the inside; That means you fell in love with a man. And you're going to stay with him as he transitions? Hes going to be more of a man than you from taking T. You can either come out as bisexual and let him tame your sweet boipussi as he turns you into his ahegao fuccboi, or you can dump him and realize you're really shallow for only being interested in his body and not accepting his identity.
>>
>>5478052
No, you definitely can. It's more difficult, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.
>>
PLEASE break up with him. Or at the very least, since you're such an "honest guy," at least tell him what you really think and let him dump your ass.
>>
>>5483594
>look dude, hes a man on the inside; That means you fell in love with a man. And you're going to stay with him as he transitions? Hes going to be more of a man than you from taking T. You can either come out as bisexual and let him tame your sweet boipussi as he turns you into his ahegao fuccboi, or you can dump him and realize you're really shallow for only being interested in his body and not accepting his identity.
>you're really shallow for being only attracted to vagina and tits
woah, and i thought only mtfs were the only delusional ones...
>>
>>5483616
>you're really shallow for being only attracted to HIS vagina and tits, and not you know, his personality.

FIFY
not saying you have to go gay, I'm just saying it's obvious that is all you cared about.

>woah, and i thought only mtfs were the only delusional ones...

hey, at least I only fuck women, faggot!
>>
>>5483616
>>you're really shallow for being only attracted to vagina and tits
not them but I'm pretty sure it's more of the fact that he is unaccepting of his boyfriend's identity yet is seemingly still sticking around to fuck him or whatever.
>>
>>5483657
>only fucking women
go suck a dick you shallow tranny
>>
>>5483673
that's what i was getting at
>>
>>5483544
But, like, he is
>>
>>5483678
>says the faggot who's fucking a man
>>
>>5483692
I've seen enough of Bonus Hole Boys to know that OP will always be right.

Ya'll are just gonna be women with beards.
>>
>>5483705
> women with beards
Isn't that called a closeted lesbian?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>5483705
looks like a dude to me...
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>5483705
Whatever floats your boat, anon.
You wanna be the person who keeps infighting, you be that person. Just know that you're a scumbag.
>>
>>5477822
You're not exactly wholeheartedly into helping him, being extremely dismissive of something that's a big deal to him. And at any rate you don't owe him because he was nice to you.

The conclusion is you're incompatible and the rift is just going to grow bigger. Break it off sooner rather than later. Try not to be a dick about it. That's the nicest thing you can do for him.
>>
>>5483725
i'd like to see that hairy dyke's roast beef
>>
>>5483745
>tfw no hydraulically powered mega-cock with the sensitivity of a clit to destroy pussy with.
>>
>>5483612
this
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.