[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whoops lmao At least the food is delicious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x601
Whoops lmao

At least the food is delicious
>>
>>5477560
My favorite chicken burger place.
Will go again
>>
>>5477560
Post the chicken you cock tease. :(
>see what I did there dot wad
>>
>>5477560
Are you implying something because we're gay anon? Because if you are, you're a faggot. Chickfila has some good food.
>>
>>5477577
>>5477566
This thread gets dubs
>ROLLING
Will go If get dubs today.
>>
File: 1450492296542.jpg (6 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1450492296542.jpg
6 KB, 250x141
>>5477586
Going anyways.
>>
>>5477590
Post pics of the chicken. Make me hungry unlike op who is a cock tease and didn't post cock pics.
>>
File: Besty Sandwhich.jpg (195 KB, 1153x607) Image search: [Google]
Besty Sandwhich.jpg
195 KB, 1153x607
>>5477638
Won't have it tell after work. Enjoy the Menu though anon.
>>
>>5477560
>At least the food is delicious
that's all that matters
>>
I cook better chicken on my kitchen for cheaper, and it doesn't cause any fags to get electroshock in a conversion camp. But you literally don't matter, op. Do whatever you want. Your occasional ten bucks is basically worthless to such a large company.
>>
>>5477698
>I cook better chicken on my kitchen for cheaper

bullshit

Your little kitchen oven has nothing on professional grade cooking equipment
>>
>>5477698
They stopped donating to FRC, and other antigay-jihadi shit years ago. That means it's not my business what some cooky old man thought.

Just buying tasty food from a group that doesn't use their money on shady stuff anymore.
>>
Once, I had a scrawny, pale, freshmen fagget suck my dick in the band room as I ate one of these at the prepy, private, all boy, catholic hs that I went to. They sold chic fil a once a week at lunch. Good times.
>>
File: 1306388929711.jpg (16 KB, 301x292) Image search: [Google]
1306388929711.jpg
16 KB, 301x292
>>5477711
>not being able to cook better than fast food
so when do you leave mommy's house
>>
>>5477560
They're chicken soup is fucking amazing.

>dat thick creamy broth

It's Christian black magic I tell you.
>>
>>5477560
How in hell do you get away with claiming to "invent" the chicken sandwich? You can make anything into a goddamned sandwich you hacks.
>>
>>5477711
You're a manchild moron if you think you need high-end professional kitchen equipment to make good fried chicken.
Most really expensive kitchen equipment is just to allow big batches of stuff or multiple things at once to meet the demand of customers and the things that do require very carefully controlled temperature and the like are not basic fried food.
>>
>>5477560
>I'm funding systemic bigotry by eating a chicken sandwich
>>
>>5478464
systemic=intangible and unfalsifiable
blow it out your ass
>>
>>5478522
I can't tell if you're retarded because you can't parse what words mean, or if you can't parse what words mean so you're retarded. Basically, I'm trying to determine if your retardation is systemic.
>>
>>5477711
You soak it in pickle brine and fry it in peanut oil. That you reuse. Fresh ingredients, more consistent heat, focused attention and working, and most importantly, a lot more experience than a teen grill jockey. Blow it out your ass, home cooked is always better than fast food.
>>
>>5477560
the hate makes the chicken extra tasty
>>
>>5477647
>Pickles
I hate that they are on all their sandwiches by default.

I mean I know I can just say "No pickles" but sometimes they leave them on anyway.

And once the pickles are on, you can't get rid of the taste. Not really.

God I hate pickles
>>
[Gay] I work at a cfa. friend offered me the job. apprehensive about it at first. but goddamn so many fags at my place. some are just not ready to come out tho
>>
fill a chick like chick fil a
>>
working at chick fil a was great when i was younger since it meant I always had sundays off no matter what.
>>
>>5477560
>fastfood
>delicious
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.