[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo..slightly closeted lesbian here. I lean toward a tomboyish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1451116547162.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451116547162.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
Yo..slightly closeted lesbian here. I lean toward a tomboyish look and my mom doesn't seem to like that at all. She thinks a boob job will help me become more feminine. Im a 32 A and I'm not entirely sure wether I should go for it.
I think I'd rather get a QT nose or work on my face or something.
I've always been boyish body wise so I guess it reflects in of the way I choose to cut my hair and how I wear clothes. Wat do?
>>
Face, & trick girls into thinking you're just another qt effeminate boy
>>
Is the breast augmentation thing something she just came at you with one day out of the blue? Like, unsolicited advice to have surgery on your body? Cos um, that would be super fucked up.

Are you financially dependent on her?
>>
File: Anime_b9eb7f_5478906.jpg (44 KB, 600x347) Image search: [Google]
Anime_b9eb7f_5478906.jpg
44 KB, 600x347
>>5477491
Nah man its not that deep. Maybe she got vibes because I was super insecure about my looks to begin with? I dunno. She's just trying to help.

And yeeees. I'm a full time college student but I'll be picking up a job after break.
>>
gay or not, your mum is wrong and an arsehole for pushing that on her kid.

Whatever your look, there are girls and guys who'll find it hot, ignore this "feminine" bullshit. Especially about the size of your tits.
>>
Natural boobs are the best thing ever, it doesnt matter about size, fake breasts are an instant turn off

don't do it op
>>
>>5477739
I see.
>>
>>5477741
I was also thinking this since like there's a percent of titty that just don't turn out right and look like traffic cones.
They seem hard and unsquishable. I want to be a soft QT.
>>
>>5477446
Try being less closeted and more femme and see if that doesn't make your mom happier. Or a tleast your own self happier.

For me before I came out or really accepted the whole lesbian thing I was much more tomboy and maybe even butch. Now I'm way more feminine and into fashion. Mainly I just didn't give a fuck about my appearance cause I didn't give a fuck about getting a guy but after realizing I could get a girl I saw the reason to. Plus just better self esteem and this whole self hate thing where I'd feel horribly perverted looking at pretty girls in lingerie or fashionable things. Now I just feel comfortable checking a girl out along with her outfit

It ended up pleasing my mom more that I'm became girlier after coming out than anything. She tells people yeah I'm a lesbian but I'm the lipstick kind (not really that far lipstick but close enough) and is happy so long as I don't date large butches or whatever.

At the very least if she's willing to spend money on surgery have her spend money on clothing that'll get you some more confidence and a qt gf. There's tomboy styles that are nice. It's really more about effort and style than whether you're more femme or not.
>>
Don't do it, instead start doing sports and traveling, it's far easier without huge tits
>>
It's weird as hell for a mother to actually suggest a boob job for her child. It's weird as hell.

One thing is being okay with it, but actively suggesting it as a remedy for your gender presentation is...

And you actually seem to be buying into it a bit - that your body dictates your sense of dress. I mean, it takes all kinds, but I think you and your mom have it inside out, so to speak.
>>
File: 1451292024956.png (237 KB, 1000x363) Image search: [Google]
1451292024956.png
237 KB, 1000x363
>>5478174
>>5478253
Thank you both for your input. Really thank you. I think I need to have a little talk with her about a lot of things. Cheers.
>>
>>5477741
This this this this this. I even like small breasts and big noises. You sound like a dream.
>>
>>5478310

also: it's possible that your mum, like a LOT of parents I've dealt with, is impossible to please, or simply so unreasonable it's not worth trying.

Remember, it's your life, not hers. If you need to use stealth until you get away from her that sucks but do what you have to. Just don't let the bullshit get into your head.

If she's not the massive arsehole I'm imagining, obviously don't worry too much about this advice. But it's gotta be said.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.