[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys think gay sex happen among a lot of muslim men in muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
You guys think gay sex happen among a lot of muslim men in muslim dominated countries but its more of a hush hush situation?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLbltj-tD1Y

Muslims are pretty gay mang.
>>
Yup. Its more common among the rich oil sheiks since they can afford to travel and satisfy their cocklust with cash. Your average "jihadi" will more often fuck a chicken or goat to release themselves then turn to their comrades for sex.
>>
>>5476702
Well I read an article about how in Saudi Arabia many men have had homosexual relations among their friends and male family members. Because the sexes are so divided.
>>
Yeah it does happen. Especially in Saudi Arabia/Oman. They love foreigner man too, Saudi Arabia has lot of Filipinos working there and they like preying on them. White guy is beloved. But if you really want to go to Middle East as a gay tourist, I recommend Jordan. In general the actual gay Muslims feel safer about approaching foreigners because there's the belief Western man is gay/open-minded so they can be quite assertive.
>>
Giving bjs to one another and raping little boys on the bus seems to be fine in some parts.

Making love, having a relationship or full on intercourse is what they consider satanic and immoral. I dont know about any muslim country that does not look down on homosexuality.

I guess they draw the line betwern relieving yourself and having emotional affairs, since its quite rare that you will be able to have sex with a woman before marrige they see this as a way to compensate for all the horny guys who cant keep it in themselves.
>>
I really hope so.
Arab men are for some reason a fucking turn on to me.
>>
File: doublesguy[1].jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy[1].jpg
12 KB, 248x249
>>5476999
Check'd
>>
Skip the Muslim world and go to Tel Aviv. Israel also has chosen gays.
>>
>>5477093
And circumcision. Ew.
>>
>>5476736
>>Saudi Arabia?
You can get put in prison just for being gay.
They have no legal system law for being gay.
it's based on their islamic law.
>>
>>5476788
The filipino thing is true. They also love trannies in Arab states. I'm sure they would love qt white boys but they don't go there unlike Filipinos and Indians
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.