[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question:is there any gay/trans treatment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: 1409937202909.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1409937202909.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1280
Ok I know you guys will laugh, but I also I know some of you are alright and know a lot.
I am a sex addict addicted to shemales. I have slept with over 30 now. I feel this is starting to destroy my life. I want to start some treatment/therapy.
Best thing would be something that would allow me to stop having sexual thoughts as well. I don't want to be a slave of women again too and hate them.
I know it is PC to say sex is good, and you "can't cure being gay" but I know that mainstream is often lying. And I am serious. It is hurting me, I feel like shit, it is fucking unhealthy and it is destroying my life.I want it to stop.
>>
i wish i could try just one at least. cant seem to encounter one. super rare pokemon
>>
>>5475977
It's not too hard to charm an AGP shemale, speaki g as one who isn't really attracted to the male body if you say the right shit, I'm yours.
>>
>>5475977
I live in London, there are several clubs for them and they are constantly on Grinder as well.
>>
Please help me.
I fucked one yesterday and cried all day terrifed, promising myself never to do this again.
Now I am again peeking at grinder and checking out transgirls and want to fuck again.
I want to puke out of disgust I feel for me.
>>
>>5476005
see, this is so pathetic
also why trans girls get killed
>>
>>5476005
Why don't you bother a psychiatrist with this? They may wind up prescribing you something to help nuke your sex drive, or failing that at least give you some direction on resolving this through changing your lifestyle.
>>
Cut your dick off? Then you'll become what you hate and you won't want to fuck them any more.
>>
>>5475968
If you wanna lose your sex drive, you could take birth control pills for a while?
>>
>>5475968

I would like to find a way to stop dressing like a girl and fucking myself with dildos... I'm always so depressed when I'm done, i don't really enjoy it. It really is like an addiction. The good thing is I still haven't had actual sex with a guy, but that's also probably going to happen some day.. And I live in a very conservative country and those kinds of things are still frowned upon here.
>>
>>5475983
Gross. Please stop posting and misrepresenting real trans women. No one wants your masculine former straight male ass
>>
>>5476793
Spoiler: There are no such thing as "real" trans-women.
>>
>>5475968
There are treatments, but none of them work. Best thing you'll get is a treatment to help you accept yourself as you are.
>>
>>5476251
I know right? Like for fucks sake dude why is it such a big deal? Just do whatever you want if it feels good you pussy.
>>
>>5476804
Wrong
>>
>>5476915
What makes "real" trans-women anymore real than the others, huh?
>>
>>5476921
Not being an agp beta straight male
>>
>>5476946
Just because you're actually attracted to men, doesn't mean you aren't AGP.
>>
>>5476915
No really. Trutrans aren't anymore real women than agp. You're all just castrated males, fetish or no fetish. Even trutrans have a kind of mental illness and internalized homophobia preventing them from assimilating as normal gay/bi males.
>>
>>5475968
I'm pretty sure you can just take pills to nuke your sex drive. That should do the trick unless you're really just that screwed up in the head.
>>
>>5476964
It literally does though according to the people who came up with the concept
>>
File: this is your home.png (264 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
this is your home.png
264 KB, 878x900
>>5476988
>le trannies have internalized homophobia meme.
>>
>>5475968
Why don't you get a nice transgirlfriend?
>>
>>5476988
This is a safe space for insane people, you can't just go around saying truths like that.
>>
File: 1448404565948.png (262 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1448404565948.png
262 KB, 491x491
>I don't want to be a slave of women again too and hate them.

Isn't this the real reason most men go for transgirls? They say its because we're trying to live through them or were transgirls on the inside or penis fetishes but its really not. Its mostly just a reaction and finding an alternative because weve been wronged. Trans girls will wrong you also on the same level. They are exactly the same as women personality wise. But that's what happens in a deep connection with someone. It sucks but it's not women's fault just a part of human nature.

OP you could always grow up. I mean you're 30 stuck on a "fetish" which is mostly just a preference. You're not a freak or a weirdo for liking what you like just childish for having this problem.
>>
File: 1421607684239.jpg (161 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1421607684239.jpg
161 KB, 800x1200
>>5475968
>I am a sex addict addicted to shemales

You have good taste.
>>
>>5477196
Why can't we have reading material like this in the doctor's office?
>>
>>5477135
spouting the internalized homophobia idea is how you know someone has actually never even met a trans person
>>
>>5477135
>le anime trash meme
>anime
agp harder plz
>>
File: 1447568480177.jpg (28 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
1447568480177.jpg
28 KB, 353x352
>>5477215
People are trap-phobic
>>
>>5475968
Get therapy for being a sex addict?
>>
>>5475968
>I want to start some therapy

so do that. wtf are you coming here for?
>>
I'm a lesbian and even if do op pic. Stop being such a shitbird. Their flaccid little dicks even smell like pussy according to the literature that gets posted here all the time, so you're just panicking due to homophobia. If they look like women, act like women, sound like women, feel like women, and fuck like women, stop assuming they're men.
>>
>>5477751

A lesbian that doesn't hate transwomen? Wow it really is 2016.
>>
>>5475968
Don't get therapy, just enjoy more trans goodness.
>>
>>5475983
Please define for us "the right shit".

>>5475984
Is we talking niggas in dresses or real transwomen? Cause I figured real transgirls would just want to be seen as girls, and hence go to 'regular' clubs, and not clubs specifically for transgirls. No?

>>5476005
Are there any hot girls on grider, though? Or just dudes in wigs with poorly applied lipstick? Can one, in theory, find Jane Marie levels of hot on there? Help a brother out, will ya?
>>
File: booty.jpg (10 KB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
10 KB, 200x170
>>5477751
>>5478925
Can I get a HALLELUJAH? Brothers & sisters, can I get an AMEN?!

>>5475968
If I got to eat Jane Marie's ass I would die because I would not stop ever and would starve to death eventually.
>>
Your attraction itself is not the problem, it's that you're addicted to sex/hookers.

Every single human bean has a sex drive. This is something we all struggle with. If there was a magic pill that killed your libido you would have heard about it by now. Most everyone who uses the internet by now has crazy fetishes we'd rather not have, too. You can either cut your balls off or learn to deal with it like everyone else does, and that's what therapy is for. (Or chemically castrate yourself with anti-androgens.)
>>
File: smaug.jpg (40 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
40 KB, 492x492
>>5477751
>Their flaccid little dicks even smell like pussy according to the literature that gets posted here all the time
>>
>>5476005
Get thee to a therapist or psychiatrist. They likely can help you.
>>
>>5479051
I mean, they do start smelling different when you aren't constantly leaking semen during masturbation and nocturnal emissions. They start just smelling like salt water instead of normal semen.
>>
>>5479068
how does semen smell like?
>>
>>5479095
Like your mom's breath. BUUUUURN!!
>>
>>5475968
I have the same issue i am addicted to sex but its not messing my life up i quite enjoy it nothing is better then sex in my opinion but if your seriously wanting to get help going to your Dr and having a talk he/ she can see whats up.. You be shocked what you find out. I have High Testarone because the amount of sex and masturbation i do daily for a man of my age.. I say this because this adds to the need feeling you may have. See your Dr talk to them see what they say they will run some blood work and give you the numbers for the proper people to speak to about this and they may ever give you some drugs to help lower your need or want for sex.. I hope this help you out some and i hope you get the help you looking for... Best wishes.. Oh and transgenders are super HOT! I have 3 friends who are trans and dam id fuck them in a hart beet if they let me ;) lol don;t know why i added that last part but oh well.. best wishes..
>>
>>5479035
Sex isn't supposed to be a problem that you have to deal with. You should see a therapist
>>
>>5479035
Except not having any sex hormone in your body for long periods of time is VERY bad for your health.
>>
>>5479016
SHE DOOOO! AMEN!

>>5479035
Nah. It's pretty clear he wouldn't be worried if it were cis women.
>>
I fucked a tgirl off Tinder. I had a lot of fun before and during so was wondering if there are more tgirls on Grindr?

And would they get upset that I don't want to take it in the ass? Not into that.
>>
>>5479434
The ones in grindr won't be as good as the ones on tindr
>>
>>5477101
hahahah ok m8
>>
>>5479244
Most of the issues can be dealt with. you just have to take a few other drugs and vitamins too.
>>
>>5475968
you don't need to stop being attracted to tgirls, you need to get your nymphomania treated.addiction comes in all forms and can fuck up your life.
>>
>>5475968
It's already now.
I have taken an old sturdy leather belt out of my wardrobe.
Yesterday I felt the urge to fuck again and I whipped myself with this belt for 10 minutes in the back.
Eventually the pain made the urge go away.
I can handle this.
>>
>>5475968
Why do you want to stop? There's nothing wrong with it
>>
>>5479095

Well, it's pretty pungent. It even smells "moist" like you walked into a wooden building rotting from moisture. But that's not quite the smell of it, just an idea of the intensity.

>>5479434

Most would be put off if you wanted it in the ass. A just slightly smaller portion of that group would not want you to touch or acknowledge it at all.
>>
>>5481723
>And I am serious. It is hurting me, I feel like shit, it is fucking unhealthy and it is destroying my life.
>>
OP here.
2 days have passed.
Since I fucked bareback I went to take PEP(I fucked inservetive, but the trap was very nasty).
Yesterday I hated myself and wanted to puke my guts out of disgust for myself.
It is sad and disturbing how sexual desire clouds one's mind.
I am already rejecting my vows of abstaining from tranny sex and thinking about fucking an asian ladyboy(see pic attached). Sigh...
>>
>>5486866
If I may ask, OP, how do you meet this girls? Do you pay for the sex? I don't mean it in a "lol tell me so I can get laid bro", I mean as it maybe it would be easier if you distanced yourself from the venues through which you meet transgirls? Baby steps and all that.
>>
>>5486866
Why do you find it disgusting? Maybe the reason you like it so much is because you find it "disgusting"?
>>
>>5486866
what the fuck
at least pick a qt one jesus christ
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.