[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know what I'm about to say is going to sound ridiculous;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: oie_920171197E5TQ7f.gif (36 KB, 145x122) Image search: [Google]
oie_920171197E5TQ7f.gif
36 KB, 145x122
I know what I'm about to say is going to sound ridiculous; I absolutely agree with you if that's what you think. But considering there's an entire message board dedicated to this kind of stuff, I thought I'd come here for help.

I have a friend who has a gender identity different from his sex. I absolutely support the LGBT community, even if I don't entirely understand the "T" of it. But my friend genuinely believes with all of his might that he is a grilled cheese sandwich.

He gets insulted when people refer to him using male pronouns, or anything other than his name, for that matter. He wants us to call him "Cheese", which I didn't for a while because I thought he was just being an idiot and laughed it off, but he seemed to get genuinely sad at my reaction. After talking to him, he honest-to-God believes he was not born a male, but a grilled cheese sandwich.

He's still a friend, but I have no idea what the hell to do, if anything. The guy believes he's a goddamn sandwich, something has to be wrong with him, right? Or am I genuinely missing a big picture?
>>
>>5474724
Attack helicopter here. Just try to stay with him and keep him company.
>>
File: Grilled-Cheese-Sandwiches_1.jpg (79 KB, 700x464) Image search: [Google]
Grilled-Cheese-Sandwiches_1.jpg
79 KB, 700x464
Is your friend a cute grill?
>>
>>5474739
I bet you've been holding onto that joke for a long while.
As for the question: I...guess? I mean, he's not quite twink tier, but he's close.
>>
File: Lewd.jpg (58 KB, 570x381) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.jpg
58 KB, 570x381
>>5474761
Are you into him? Is he into you?
>>
>>5474790
No and probably not.
>>
>>5474799
Has he said why he feels like he is a sandwich?
>>
Please respond, I want to know more about your sandwich friend.
>>
>>5474724
Assuming this isn't bait. Your friend isn't transgender. Grilled cheeses are not a gender.

I work at a community health clinic that treats trans people and we sometimes see these odd types that identify as 'wolfkin', 'otherkin' or some such nonsense. We usually refer them to our mental health department as a lot of them show signs of ASD, BPD or schizophrenia.
>>
>>5475208
pretty much this
if you aren't baiting and your friend isn't either, you're probably seeing the early signs of schizophrenia
>>
>>5474735
>Best meme
>>
>>5474724
Just tell him you like eating grilled cheese sandwiches.
>>
This is a lot of effort for some really weak fucking bait. You should have thought this through a lot better, OP. A master satirist you ain't.
>>
>>
They're otherkin
We're not THAT weird
>>>/tumblr/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.