[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I slowly turn a "total top" into my bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 236x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 236x389
How can I slowly turn a "total top" into my bitch?
>>
>>5474649
Out masc him bro.

Most "total tops" secretly want to be dominated, they just make a competition out of it first. They want to be challenged and overcome by their superior.
>>
>>5474649
Wrestling match.
>>
>>5474743
this
>>
>slowly
Long term relationship (romantic or otherwise) in which him/her submitting brings them more pleasure than them dominating. Try to make them topping just a LITTLE stale/boring, then suggest something new and really pull out all the stops. Make their first time being less in control (not necessarily subbing the first time, just not dominating. Baby steps.) absolutely magical/incredibly hot and keep them wanting more at all times. Make it a special treat that thet lok forward to over everything else. Classic conditioning means eventually they'll be begging to sub all the time, if you do it slowly enough and don't fuck up.
>>
Become a power bottom, lay him on his back and ride the shit out of him. Be aggressive about it
>>
Start telling your friends how much of a piece of shit he is how he isn't good in bed while still be loving to him. Make as many lies as possible and never tell the truth to your friends make him look extremely bad.
Confusing his idiotic dom mind while actually being in control where it matters. Subs really have the control because even though you are getting fucked the sub can get away with nearly anything while the dom has to pay attention ti every move he makes making sure he's "dominant".

The dom may be fucking hard sexually but socially the doms.the biggest fool of them.
>>
>>5475951
You should probably transition into a woman because you're just as disgusting and manipulative as one.
>>
>>5475951
because of people like you I hated people before I met my bf.
>>
>>5474649
Try to find out if (and, even more important, WHERE) he is ticklish
>>
Why do you guys hate tops/doms so much?

And the ones you make into your bitch are just insecure or lying to themselves about being it. There's nothing wrong with being submissive, or a bottom. I love subs, submissiveness is fucking attractive.

as a top (not into bottoming), I can tell you for some of us it's just our innate preference, we're not trying to pretend or be out-dommed or any dumb shit like that. lel

I've tried to see if I could bottom, but I just feel how you do when you consider fucking with someone you're not attracted to. It's not bad or shameful or anything, just not me.

Is this the whole thing where you hate yourselves for being bottom or fem or whatever? You shouldn't, femininity is also goddamn attractive. Just embrace it and give up the bitterness.
>>
The background is that it's not really a serious relationship, though we do hang out sometimes for things other than just sex and we have some mutual friends.

I had him pegged for a bottom just because of his quiet demeanor but when we got together he said he only ever tops. I was surprised but I've enjoyed bottoming before so I was happy enough to put my ass up.

Lately though he has been getting too big for his boots. He makes lots of little jokes and comments around our friends to make sure they know he's the one dishing out the dicking. His dirty talk during sex is all about how big his cock is (smaller than mine) and how "helpless" I am. It might be hot if it was at all convincing.

I just want to roll him up, put his ankles in the air and hear him whimper as I pound away and make his flaccid dick jiggle.
>>
>>5475951
Without causing a shit storm....
In my experience, 70% of mile must gay men are like this.
Lying, vacuous, evil trash.
>>
>>5476322
then ask him to bottom ? just be like i fuck your ass you fuck mine ?
>>
>>5476394
*millennial gay men.
>>
>>5476397
He says he only tops. Besides I don't want him to just let me, I want him to beg me.
>>
File: 1415338949227.gif (89 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
1415338949227.gif
89 KB, 500x472
>>5475951
>>5475499
I'll take Delusions of Grandeur for $100, Mr. Sabek.

>>5476322
Tell him to cut that shit out or just out banter him. If you don't want to be submissive, then don't act submissive.

>>5476394
And what's the common factor, Anon?
It's YOU!
>>
>>5475951
What the fuck?
>>
>>5480958

self-hating fem bottom projecting it onto doms.
>>
File: 1451452349841.png (407 KB, 846x463) Image search: [Google]
1451452349841.png
407 KB, 846x463
>>5481054
I'm actually the dom just talking from experience that subs try to do to test you.
>>
>>5482111

Sure you are, buddy.
>>
File: sNzM6n9.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sNzM6n9.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>>5482448
Pfft im secretely a backstabbing sub slut but now im playing the role of manly man. Maybe I should go back to being sub you can get away with anything.
>>
>>5483499

>Maybe I should go back to being sub

you never had anyone convinced otherwise
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.