[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lmao I can't deal with white gay guys familia Is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 640x960
Lmao I can't deal with white gay guys familia

Is this jabronie for realsies?? Wew blocked
>>
do black guys have black sperm?
>>
>>5473426
Good question
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 640x960
>>5473426
I've been with black guys and no they do not.

They do have like 2x the cum load though hehehue
>>
>>5473587
>They do have like 2x the cum load though hehehue
when will this "black men r suprior whyte boi" meme will end ?
>>
>>5473612
It's true though and they have bigger dicks and nice bubble butts.

Why can't you just accept the facts even though you don't agree with them you bigot
>>
>>5473587
does more cum mean a more diluted viral load
>>
>MetroPCS
>>
>>5473398
wow, a guy on a hookup who can write coherent sentences.

Pity they're all trash
>>
>>5473626
Precisely because I agree with facts, and black men do not shoot more semen or have bigger dicks. They do have bigger asses, though.

>>5473634
No, it means more virus units.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 640x960
>>5473634
Speaking of viral loads
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 640x960
>>5473697
I was almost tempted to meet him until the race card and bareback came into play
>>
>>5473398
>hey can i call you a nigger while we fuck
that escalated quickly...
>>
>>5473943
Pretty ballsy guy. Most people just ask for a bj but he went straight to meth, urine, and racial play lol
>>
>>5473943
oy. I'm always torn, I want to rip into them but it's better for everyone if they're upfront with how fucking stupid they are instead of hiding it.

I hate it when they're borderline, like you just don't quite know.
>>
Hey , where are you from?

I'd say :

Germany.

Given your phone provider and the time where you've posted this picture / time on your phone.

Am I right?
>>
>>5473975
Nah, you've got it all wrong son. He wants OP to pound his butthole mercilessly while calling him a honky-ass faggot cracker.
>>
>>5479142
>Germany.
>Given your phone provider and the time where you've posted this picture / time on your phone.
>Am I right?

i'm gonna say the united states
>>
>>5479469

Oh. I meant for OP he once made a thread something about : "How do I get a BF?" and I recognise his face
>>
>>5479523
Yeah I live in the glorious USA

Atlanta georgia to be precise

Still no boyfriend but a buddy from Mexico is staying with me and he's cute an we hang out a lot so I guess that something
>>
>>5481602
Loooool of course Atl. Let me guess that guy is from somewhere north of here?
>>
>>5481649
Yeah Forsyth county, most racist county in georgia.

It's pretty rare recently though since most old people are dead/dying and the new generation is more accepting with modern morals

I have never met an openly racist person under 30
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.