[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: sex.jpg (12 KB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
12 KB, 410x230
I wanna here sex stories. I'm horny and there's nothing interesting on here. Preferably from trans girls or femmboys.

I will share one of my own but I want to read others. I love OC green text stories.

Ok, as for me:

>horny 21yo trans girl that looks more like femmboy
>meet 28yo guy online
>has nice body, 6ft, very muscular, big frame
>chat for a week talking about meeting
>likes me callin him daddy
>we decide to meet he's going to take me to a motel in the bad side of the city
>nervous but decide it will be ok and he will protect me from the ghetto people
>pics me up and we chat while driving around
>calls me pretty and I'm blushing he's so nice to me
>get to motel and he puts some music on
>I'm nervous haven't hooked up with anyone in this way before
>we start kissing
>first just a little but then he wants to shove his tongue down my throat so I let him
>he starts taking my clothes off, hands constantly grabbing my ass and slapping it
>I can feel his hard cock pressing into mine through our clothes
>tells me to kneel down and unzip him
>do what he says and a nice 6 in thick cock pops out in my face
>start sucking enthusiastically, the smell of his crotch is intoxicating and I bury my face in it and lick his balls
>kind of want to keep my bra and thong on but he wants it all off
>he picks me up and drops me on the bed and grabs my legs and flips me around on my stomach
>starts eating me out for like 5-10 minutes
>can't help squirming and moaning from pleasure feeling his scratchy face all up in my ass and his strong tongue in my hole
>>
>grabs some lube and pours it in my hole
>tried to put it in but it hurts and I decide I want to start on top
>start fucking
>switch so I am on bottom
*clap*clap*clap*
>muh fav sound
>puts his hand on my neck choking me a bit
>grabbing my tits
>pulls out and cums all over my back
>he wants to go again
Why not
>This time he goes so hard like a jackhammer
>My body is literslly bouncing in the air gyrating
>I just lay prone and take it like a good girl
>when he finishes up we cuddle and I listen to him ramble about stuff and his life. He was actually pretty funny
>drives me home and kissed me bye
>>
>>5472639
>>5472649
i like these, but i am a really shitty writer. :S

moar plz
>>
>>5473768
idc if it's shitty or not, post it so this thread doesn't die
I don't want this thread to die
there is so much potential here
>>
>>5473768
Practice is how you become good. Why not start now?
>>
>>5473827
My girlfriend lives in the next city over, so I've becoming pretty adept at cyber sex.
I don't know how much interest /lgbt/ has in cis sex though.
>>
>>5473891
Some of us are bisexual. Just preface it with the genders so squeamish gays and lesbians can ignore it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.