[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gayfriends, I have a question: Sorry if this sounds crude, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1438711489388.gif (837 KB, 538x695) Image search: [Google]
1438711489388.gif
837 KB, 538x695
Gayfriends, I have a question:

Sorry if this sounds crude, but it's a genuine question and I thought it's best to ask rather than to be too scared of asking…

What's the best way to not have a dirty dick after fucking a guy? Like, what's the best way of getting around that? Also if I come in him, is that an instant-danger zone type thing, like would that be awfully harmful to him or is it okay if we're gentle?
>>
>>5471866
>What's the best way to not have a dirty dick after fucking a guy?
Have him douche beforehand
>>
I've fucked plenty of guys and women and have been fucked by guys. Very few times has there been shitdick.

If you're worried, clean yourself/your partner out with an enema. Otherwise use a condom (should do that anyway).
>>
>>5471879

This, an enema isn't really necessary most of the time, but if you guys are nervous about it go for it. Cumming inside won't hurt as long as you are both 100% certain you're STD free. STDs are transmitted much easier through anal sex due to micro tears in the rectum. You really should use a condom if you know they're not a virgin/haven't been tested.
>>
>>5471866
Enamas and condoms the fucking usual. A proper gay guy would clean fully or/and not eat the day before to reduce acidents
>>
>>5472312
If both of us are completely clean, is it safe to cum inside him if we're thoroughly lubed? Or is that usually a big no-no?
>>
>>5472461
This, if the guy knows a fucking is impending, he should have done his duty.
>>
>>5472681

Cumming inside has nothing to do with being thoroughly lubed, that's what's just required of buttsex. I finish inside my bf all the time, he cums like a horse so I love when he does in me, I can feel it, it's really hot. More than likely you can't actually feel it, but the pleasure comes from the mental part of it. Should be fine, just keep in mind semen does not get absorbed in the rectum, it is going to come out, so take a trip to the bathroom.

Also, a silicon based lubricant is best for buttsex, as water-based tend to absorb into the body much more quickly, and dry out faster.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.