[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I really bisexual if I only started liking traps and androgynous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 1280x960
Am I really bisexual if I only started liking traps and androgynous guys when I was like 17?

Also, if I am can I say that I don't want to be part of the "LGBT culture" and pride shit? There is no culture associated with what gender you want to fuck.
>>
>There is no LGBT culture

Yeah ok. Sage.
>>
>>5470752
Yes, you're bisexual if you are attracted to males and females, not that complex. Yes, you can absolutely not be part of any culture if you choose to. No one forces it on you.
>>
You're bi if and when you're bi. There's no closing date. Quite a lot of people find their sexuality changes drastically throughout their lives. It's an aspect of who you are, of course it can change.

Don't worry about meeting the requirements for a club, it's all bollocks anyway.
>>
>>5470752
You don't have to be part of the retarded culture. It's all bs. You're attracted to what you're attracted to and nobody needs to throw a fucking parade for it. The culture is only around because people felt isolated for so long that they all came together and started forcing it into the public eye. You do you. You can be an average guy who simply likes dick too.
>>
Yea I'm with you I can't stand pridefest/ gay day/ trans Tuesday / whatever else forces cis straights to observe our culture. There's nothing wrong with being comfortable but you are just patronizing yourself and drawing resentment walking down the busiest street in town that has been shut down so your thigh highs and dildo helmet can come through to a backbeat of Katy Perry. Last year a huge LGBT PDA event was held at a local mall. In all my years I've only been called a faggot in public once and within a month of that event I heard it atleast 5 times.

Just be happy, fuck labels.
>>
Op, basically what you're saying is a part of your sexuality presented itself halfway through puberty and you want to know if it's normal? Lol

Also fuck who you want and so what you want nobody gives a shit. Tbh the lgbt community will that you like shit for being bi anyway.
>>
>>5470752
You're a faggot. Congratulations on drawing attention to yourself for it. Why the hell do you think you deserve your own thread to let everyone know your a faggot?
>yet he claims he doesn't want to be a part of pride
Good, we don't want some whiney faggot ruining our good time.
>>
>>5470752
No, you're just confused.
Don't expect an honest answer from the corrupt creeps at /lgbt/ who have made it lives' mission to corrupt themselves and others.
>>
If there was no culture associated with what gender you wanted to fuck, nobody would have a problem with you being bisexual.
>>
>>5471690
This.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.