[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gay/lesbian specific relationship problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1267079532257.jpg (150 KB, 892x737) Image search: [Google]
1267079532257.jpg
150 KB, 892x737
bitching about things that wouldn't be a problem if you were straight

i've been with my gf for 6 years and two years ago her parents found out about her being gay and disowned her. she stayed with them for a couple months during this process and they fucked her up. she truly went through some fucked up shit

but whenever we get into an argument, no matter how petty, it almost always ends up with her crying and screaming "I gave up my family for you"

i feel for her but it's really exhausting and borderline manipulative, especially since I almost always end up being the one to apologize even if i did nothing wrong

my dad just got diagnosed with cancer and i was having a shitty time because i couldnt afford to go home this christmas to see him, and we ended up getting into a fight because she started making it about her family problems and flipped her shit when i said "this isnt about you."
>>
Straights can get the "I gave up my family for you" shit too.

She was disowned for being gay? Then she gave up her family for herself, not for you. Unless she's implying it's your fault she's gay.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.